Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be annoyed with a reel every day if that's all she was posting. But its the 87 stories she adds aswell. Blows my mind 🤯

Reactions: 6
But she’s never missed an opportunity to link her awful outfits, clearly needing money to pay for her worldwind trip to Greece

Reactions: 8
Moaning about having to fly home after her 3 week holiday. Moaning about her delay after her 3 WEEK HOLIDAY.

She is honestly never happy is she? Read the room!

Next thread suggestion:
Itsdaniellesjourney #13 Dani, there's people that are dying.

Reactions: 17
I did have an evil chuckle about her delay. They are always tit flight times to/from Rhodes from near us too.

Reactions: 7
Why does she always use such a teeny tiny font for her captions? What’s the point?

Reactions: 2
I did have an evil chuckle about her delay. They are always tit flight times to/from Rhodes from near us too.
Rhodes is a nightmare. We were delayed 6 hours overnight. Flight was meant to be midnight and left at 6am. Every shop was shut so we just had to sleep on the airport floor 😂.

Reactions: 2
I don’t suppose she keeps up with current affairs & knows about the issues with travel, she’s hit it lucky with only an hours delay

Reactions: 7
She got back home at 4am but as Greece is 2 hours ahead her body thought it was 6am. Is she trying to say she's jetlagged 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, she’s her sister’s birthing partner so within the next 2-3 weeks she’ll be taking an impromptu day off. Is she ever at work?!

Reactions: 1
Love how she says ‘back to boring content’ as if there’s been a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, she’s her sister’s birthing partner so within the next 2-3 weeks she’ll be taking an impromptu day off. Is she ever at work?!
Is that a joke? All she ever bangs on about is how much she works and her long days 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah she is going to Dansplain how she booked her holiday tomorrow in a q&a, how ever will we cope waiting until then. Let’s hazard a guess she used Hotels.com for her hotels & Google maps to work out what to do in each town 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way would I want her boomeranging the baby's head crowning 🤣

I have friends who don't want children and there's no way they'd want to be anywhere near me squeezing my sprogs out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.