ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the most boring person on this planet. We’re having panelling in our kitchen and living room but not rushing to get it done in 5 minutes.
When she says she’s shopping, what she actually means is she’s doing swipe ups. I wonder if she’s not really making much off them with her wanting to go for cheaper options. I did skip her stories so I could have missed something.

Reactions: 1
How does she manage to be so dull but also so irritating at the same time?
That's quite an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she did a little touching up bits in Marbs 🤣

wouldn’t you be fumin if you’d paid about a grand for your eyebrows and they still looked as odd as this
She looks like one of these filters on Snapchat that puts your eyes on fruit
F2EC5988-6824-4FF5-A56F-5B9CD78F2844.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, but why is everything a bleeping boomerang? I can’t be arsed with this absolute drip.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that thinks the bricks don't match the tile. And that the bricks don't match the black wall panelling. I'm not very good at decorative/design stuff, so genuinely asking.

Reactions: 12
A video of her talking about going shopping for tiles, a photo of her in the car ready to go shopping for the tiles, a photo of the tile shop, photos of the tiles in the shop. THIS HAS TO BE A PISS TAKE BY NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s trying to add of features into a new build. It’s not really going to work. She has referenced her old house a few times so I do wonder if she genuinely regrets moving.
I feel sorry for the next people to live in that house.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220130-154115_Instagram.jpg

Guys is she having brick tiles so it looks like it's a brick wall behind the fake wood burner.. she didn't explain 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of all the things Dirty Dan does that annoys people (I won't list as my phone is only on 87% battery) she's now done it for me. My absolute pet peeve is band t shirt when you couldn't name a single song the band sings with a gun to your head! I can forgive just painting your big toe, but this is too much a Nirvana t shirt with a swipe up link!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.