ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it you've never been called an aggressive HUN, or been told to duck off politely for asking a simple question by our Dirty Dan? 😄
Hahaha no I haven’t. I apologise it was a moment of weakness on my behalf. I just felt a bit sorry for her for how boring her life is and how she probably wrote her own questions to respond to because None cares enough. But now I’m back to her annoying me

Hahahaha surely this is a piss take?!
View attachment 1021581
Who’s trolling her!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha no I haven’t. I apologise it was a moment of weakness on my behalf. I just felt a bit sorry for her for how boring her life is and how she probably wrote her own questions to respond to because None cares enough. But now I’m back to her annoying me

Who’s trolling her!?
😄 I just remember the old Dani who sold skinny coffee with an attitude problem. She crossed a line there with me. She must have made a bomb off the poor believers, knowing it was complete and utter bullshit. I'm so glad it's been stopped!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was really really upset about the new black wall in such a small space. But then I remembered the green living room in her old house, and the black wall didn't seem so bad anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😄 I just remember the old Dani who sold skinny coffee with an attitude problem. She crossed a line there with me. She must have made a bomb off the poor believers, knowing it was complete and utter bullshit. I'm so glad it's been stopped!
I can't actually believe the difference between skinny coffee Dani (who only used it as it helped her IBS) and desperate beggy Dani now.

I liked her content a few years ago and even her fashion....what went wrong?

Reactions: 5
I love how all the questions her ‘followers’ asked are things that have been discussed on here the past few day. Her dry food, why did she buy a new build & not renovate an older house, the coat, the diy, the bed, her nails. Blatantly reading here.
So Dani why don’t you address the cheating rumours, does Ben know yet. Why don’t you just accept your days as an influencer are over, your engagement is shite (your last grid post only got 3 comments & 303 likes) & no-one is interest in your constant need for linking stuff. Perhaps it’s time to call it a day HUN

Reactions: 11
I love how all the questions her ‘followers’ asked are things that have been discussed on here the past few day. Her dry food, why did she buy a new build & not renovate an older house, the coat, the diy, the bed, her nails. Blatantly reading here.
So Dani why don’t you address the cheating rumours, does Ben know yet. Why don’t you just accept your days as an influencer are over, your engagement is shite (your last grid post only got 3 comments & 303 likes) & no-one is interest in your constant need for linking stuff. Perhaps it’s time to call it a day HUN
Literally every question asked linked back to here! She is so obvious. As if someone asked her if she painted her bleeping nails!?

Omggg yes skinny coffee Dani is when I used to follower her and MLM dani selling that tit face wash to the huns which gave her terrible skin so she started using kehils instead and it cleared up.

• Haha
Omggg yes skinny coffee Dani is when I used to follower her and MLM dani selling that tit face wash to the huns which gave her terrible skin so she started using kehils instead and it cleared up.
I'd forgotten about that 🤣 she's a sly old goat isn't she!!

Reactions: 2
Say Wimborne white 3 times in a row and an unblinking orange victorian nightgown wearing ghost will appear

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.