ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, those shelves are ridiculous! Why does she have to stick something on every avaliable bit of space? She's obviously not familiar with the concept of less is more.

Reactions: 7
Dan today "Happy Sunday, it's my favourite day, whether it's a busy Sunday or a lazy Sunday, I love Sunday, the last few Sunday's we have been to different places for Sunday food cos it's Sunday and now Ive done my usual Sunday jobs, we're going out for a Sunday walk like we always do on a Sunday before we go for a Sunday roast which I love to do on a Sunday and when I get home we'll have a lazy Sunday evening watching TV and then I'll have a lovely Sunday bath cos I love a good pamper session on a Sunday".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she going out wearing a sleeping bag? 🤔
I don’t understand her wearing this now, I got the black version in November, it was amazing for the winter school runs as it is literally a sleeping bag, but now she will be sweating buckets in it!

Reactions: 3
Can’t she just say… a roast? We’re well aware it’s Sunday. She uses the word Sunday five times in that caption 💀 also, imagine being Dani’s mate “duck sake we’ve got drinks so she’ll want a boomerang”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sunday roasts on a Sunday will now become another repetitive thing for our Dani :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t she just say… a roast? We’re well aware it’s Sunday. She uses the word Sunday five times in that caption 💀 also, imagine being Dani’s mate “duck sake we’ve got drinks so she’ll want a boomerang”
I had a friend who liked the show off on Instagram and always wanted to do a cheers boomerang 😩 my first thought was always here we bleeping go whilst cringing at the thought of anyone watching 😩 I’m sure her mates feel the same 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.