ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t seriously think people want links for that outfit? It’s a pair of pissing leggings & a jumper hardly the outfit of the century.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
God she looks a size 20 in that outfit. All these oversized tents are doing nothing for her

Reactions: 4
Why has she hidden the amount of likes she get? It’s not like it’s a major shock she gets little engagement. She boring as duck with shocking taste in everything!

And here come the beggy links for clothes she will never buy. She wears her new The North Face coat everyday but we’ve never seen her in it yet 🤔

Reactions: 7
I mean she must look proper dog in that north face coat if she wears it everyday and hasn’t shared a zillion pics of herself in it

Reactions: 7
C028EAC4-76CB-4971-A9B5-499FBBB8366B.png

Instagram is trolling me now 😂 However, I’d like to think this is the coat our Dan went for and that she looks like a giant turd 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And here come the beggy links for clothes she will never buy. She wears her new The North Face coat everyday but we’ve never seen her in it yet 🤔
Very odd she's worn it every day and it's BrAnDeD but she hasn't shared a picture of it.

She's buying this dress to wear in London at the weekend (must be going to help milk some cows). Apart from the fact that the style does not flatter her AT ALL ..but she has umpteen in this style already. Would it kill her to wear one of these again?
She just spends money for the sake of spending it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's buying this dress to wear in London at the weekend (must be going to help milk some cows). Apart from the fact that the style does not flatter her AT ALL ..but she has umpteen in this style already. Would it kill her to wear one of these again?
Why oh why oh whyyyyy?

Reactions: 1
I would hazard a guess & say none of the dresses from last year fit her any more or she has sold them

Reactions: 6
That yellow one with the blazer still fkin kills me

just sat through her stories about all the DIY. I swear people who buy fixer uppers are doing less work in their houses. And why can’t they wait 2 months for the tiles they want? What’s the rush? I regret sitting through it, I’ve heard people from Yorkshire speak before and none of them have had an awful grating voice, some of her pronunciations make me wince

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell I just say through her stories about the tiles and she is sooooo boring, does she really think people are that interested in the progress she makes today 🤯🤯🤯🤯 honestly can’t believe how dull she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.