ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever just post without linking those god awfull smocks? And how much she spends on clothes i mean. She will need a new build house for them🙈 she is the most boring person on insta i couldn't be arsed every day filming my coffee ffs

Reactions: 5
Her living room reminds me of a cocktail bar or something, or even a posh dentist waiting room. Not a cosy living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She definitely needs to get a new couch or a new carpet. But one of the two needs to go. Just doesn't match with the wall.

It looks like a library/study and far from cosy. Nothing matches. The colour is far too dark and don’t get me started on that vile settee! It look so uncomfortable! What goes through her mind when making these choices?

Reactions: 8
Was dying to say would have 1 million times better with coving. Really does look so bad without it. They can't even add it now or they would have to move the panelling on the walls. Shes made the room look small, unless the ceiling really is that low. And while I'm at it the stones shes choose for the wall dont match the patterned tiles. Looks tit together.

Reactions: 2
I need more info on the toe polish thing. Has she actually admitted to painting only her big toe?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how triggered she got about that. It’s literally nail polish, surely you’d just laugh about it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.