ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have these bulging cheekbones suddenly come from? Has she now had filler too?

F9A28E02-CF78-4A94-8A25-FB119C1C27D6.jpeg
EAAD5168-0013-421A-B985-13382F6BCD3F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she gets round the have you had work done question by saying she’s never had Botox but she looks like she’s had fillers to me

Reactions: 3
😄 I just remember the old Dani who sold skinny coffee with an attitude problem. She crossed a line there with me. She must have made a bomb off the poor believers, knowing it was complete and utter bullshit. I'm so glad it's been stopped!
What happened to the skinny coffee ?

duck me, she really is Groundhog Day personified. Why does she moan that she needs a day off decorating like she’s been held at gunpoint to get it done in 3 days. And more tat incoming as H&M have a discount day and Dani, who needs nothing, is going to order some trinkety bits and knit wear and loungewear 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.