ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a coffee table photo album that when opened up is actually a photo album, oh my who would ever have guessed πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The trinkety bits give me anxiety! All that shite collecting dust. Also, she’s admitted to colour matching F&B. Yesterday she didn’t. Or she did and I skipped past it. πŸ˜‚
And that settee does not Go with the room decor at all. She’s be better off getting a corner settee and free up the window area.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't mind the sofa. Don't mind the wall colour. But duck me Barrymore those two do NOT go together. Bit like Dan and Ches to be fair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don't mind the sofa. Don't mind the wall colour. But duck me Barrymore those two do NOT go together. Bit like Dan and Ches to be fair.
Along with the beige/cream carpet. Wtf is she thinking?

"And you'll remember we had those city prints"

Noooo Dirty Dan, no bleep remembers. No bleep cares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I still don’t understand why they bought a new build & then spent months completely changing it, they would have been better off buying a doer upper which would probably have more character then the boxy house she has but I suppose she proves time & time again money doesn’t but you taste (just millions of useless trinkets)

Reactions: 9
Who would of though that a coffee table photo album would turn out to be an actual photo album... she is so bleeping simple!

• Haha
Wow, I didn't know she fell in love with the house because of the open plan kitchen and the velux windows. Bore off
Screenshot_20220127-205903_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly though, how can you fall in love with a house because it has velux windows 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually don’t know what the duck a velux window exactly is 🀣 off to educate myself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.