ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highlight of todays stories for me is the black teapot, like that. Watch out there’ll be an affiliate link incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she whinging about the price* of a coat?? She has about a hundred, she couldn't possibly need another one.

* don't even get me started on the irritating use of the word "spenny"🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh good, a million affiliate links for a £300 coat coming our way. She’s such a prick. Hope she chooses the purple so she can look like a big boring aubergine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Basically she wanted a code didn’t she . Honestly the amount of coats she has! She will wear it once then it won’t be seen again.
She already had a pink North face puffa coat from last year. Although I imagine it doesn’t fit her anymore 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The amount of money she spends on all the other crap she buys, £300 isn't crazy expensive for a full length quality coat that would last years.

Honestly she's such a bleeping weirdo.

The amount of money she spends on all the other crap she buys, £300 isn't crazy expensive for a full length quality coat that would last years.

Honestly she's such a bleeping weirdo.
Uniqlo do fantastic down coats but a third of that price (highly recommended if anyone is after one), but no she has to get a North Face one 🥴

Reactions: 1
Uniqlo do fantastic down coats but a third of that price (highly recommended if anyone is after one), but no she has to get a North Face one 🥴
Quick Aff link it before she beats you to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to do every single video like a boomerang? It drives me nuts. Even the Apprentice clip tonight had to be boomeranged. Who gives a F that she is catching up on the Apprentice? She is so dull.

Reactions: 7
Blinky spends hundreds on bowls that say potatoes on that she doesn’t even eat out of and rank Gucci tassel slides she doesn’t even paint her entire set of toes for but won’t get a bleeping coat? Weird bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blinky spends hundreds on bowls that say potatoes on that she doesn’t even eat out of and rank Gucci tassel slides she doesn’t even paint her entire set of toes for but won’t get a bleeping coat? Weird bleep.
And books to use as coasters! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.