ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful that her fiddling with some random bloke is the most interesting thing about her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny she’s put that photo of the teeny tea Ches has cooked her to show Tattle that he loves her when actually it’s so tit it’s like he hates her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell his food looks just as dry as hers! What is it with that! It makes my mouth Stick together just looking at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If all she ate was those dry scraps and did long dog walks every single day, she'd be a size zero. Show us your secret choccy stash Dirty Dan 🤔🧐 because it isn't adding up hun. Bit like your marriage 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't even particularly dislike her. I just think she is a bleeping moron and it is entertaining

If all she ate was those dry scraps and did long dog walks every single day, she'd be a size zero. Show us your secret choccy stash Dirty Dan 🤔🧐 because it isn't adding up hun. Bit like your marriage 😄
Big fat liars are always outed in the end eh?

Reactions: 7
Must be all the scandalous cock juice making her go into a calorie surplus.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I take day a off and come back to all this. Who’d have thought our Dan had it in her (in more ways than one!) would have loved to be a fly on the “office” wall when this broke.
That dinner looks dry as duck, maybe he’s plotting death by dehydration?!
I hope for our sake they don’t spilt up as imagine how boring and how much she’d drone on her stories as remember, what we’ve seen so far is her happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely one of her colleagues or her & Ben’s friends know about this forum & the many threads on her, they have more to gossip about now other than her atrocious dress sense

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.