ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is a mortgage advisor you’d think she’d understand percentages a bit better. Her codes don’t give 40% off total, they give 30% off the original price then 10% off the new discounted total the blinky twit 🙄

She’s posted 2 times about blinking and the weekend is gone…guess we’ve struck a nerve with that one hence the stare down on the walking story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who is a mortgage advisor you’d think she’d understand percentages a bit better. Her codes don’t give 40% off total, they give 30% off the original price then 10% off the new discounted total the blinky twit 🙄

She’s posted 2 times about blinking and the weekend is gone…guess we’ve struck a nerve with that one hence the stare down on the walking story 🤣
It’s already 30% off and the site is advertising an extra 10 off too so she’s not actually giving her shoppers any discount, just lining her pockets.

Reactions: 2
She needs to update her bio:

Affilate linker 🔗
Expert blinker 👀
Dehydrated food creator 🧆
Purchaser of trinkety bits 💩
Adept in the art of dull 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know someone mentioned it not so long ago but I can't believe she had management for a few days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm hoping and praying that the next thread is "we know what you did that summer" 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha next thread has to be we know what you did that summer. Or what happens in marbs stays in marbs.

Her turkey is drier than a nuns chuff today 😂😂

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1012050
Even her fruit looks dry AF 🤢
Yet again more supposed calorie counting and healthy meals but no weight loss to show for it. This is no slight on her weight currently, I am the same size as her but I don't profess to be calorie counting and post all my meals as though that's what I eat. If I did there would be a load of Cadbury Giant Buttons and God knows what else to add in, because my diet is pretty bad currently. I'd respect her a lot more if she was honest!

I can't deal with her consumerism anymore, I find it quite repulsive. Another day, another vastly overpriced purchase. First the North Face coat, the next day a £70 pair of slippers and a Champion hoodie, because she NEEDED one. Doesn't she have a pair of UGG slippers already?

Reactions: 11
I find her “calorie counting” very inconsistent. Show us all of it or none of it. Be a calorie counting page. Not a fAsHiOn page, home page, greys page all rolled into one. Her most recent post got TWO comments?! Her engagement is a shocker

Reactions: 8
Yet again more supposed calorie counting and healthy meals but no weight loss to show for it. This is no slight on her weight currently, I am the same size as her but I don't profess to be calorie counting and post all my meals as though that's what I eat. If I did there would be a load of Cadbury Giant Buttons and God knows what else to add in, because my diet is pretty bad currently. I'd respect her a lot more if she was honest!

I can't deal with her consumerism anymore, I find it quite repulsive. Another day, another vastly overpriced purchase. First the North Face coat, the next day a £70 pair of slippers and a Champion hoodie, because she NEEDED one. Doesn't she have a pair of UGG slippers already?
I seriously wonder if the reason she shops so much is because she is so unhappy, if she cheated on her husband of a few year on holiday it’s not exactly a sign of a happy marriage to me.
She is clearly desperate for cash as shared the same code & Ugg boots twice within a few hours

Reactions: 5
Agree when I see the calories she posts for lunch breakfast dinner I think where's the rest? Because if she did just eat what she posts and does all those steps she'd be having some big losses like she did before when she lost all that weight. Would love to know what she's eating behind the scenes 🤣

I said a long time ago now something didn't seem right with them I couldn't understand why they always got absolutely blotto on a night out together just found it weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.