ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed the lack of "talkie stories" in the last few days? Almost as if she can't face the gram🤣

Reactions: 5
Every days an ad day for her. She doesn’t give it a rest. She’s seriously reeks desperation!

Reactions: 3
Oh god. Turkey is the driest meat ever, you just know she’s crucified it to duck

Reactions: 6
She’s got a cheek posting that affiliate 10% off on the hut when they are running their own website wide 10% off, she’s so sneaky.

Reactions: 4
Righto, you lot will have to keep me up to date with Dan's goings on. I've been kicked off Insta for calling Katie Price and her boyfriend a pair of cunts😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Righto, you lot will have to keep me up to date with Dan's goings on. I've been kicked off Insta for calling Katie Price and her boyfriend a pair of cunts😬
Firstly, well done 🤣🤣🤣

Secondly, how long are you banned for?

And last but not least.....you really won't miss much - coffee story, moaning about her long working days, bit of house reno, blitz then house and food plan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.