ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely one of her colleagues or her & Ben’s friends know about this forum & the many threads on her, they have more to gossip about now other than her atrocious dress sense
It’s funny to watch her carry on like normal on insta when we know there will be all kinds going on in the maybe not forever new build home because she reads here all the time!

Reactions: 6
It’s funny to watch her carry on like normal on insta when we know there will be all kinds going on in the maybe not forever new build home because she reads here all the time!
Absolutely. She replies to non-huns that she's flattered that they follow her, but it's so obvious that she's so fuming that she's ordering 1800 shelves and trinkety bits online to take the edge off.

Also their fake panelling DIY job is tit. Why would you join the wood (so poorly) right above the centrepiece of the room?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Only just caught up because I fell asleep listening to her stories like two weeks ago.

I did notice a couple of years ago she went on a lot of holidays without Chesney. She went to Dubai for a friends wedding and then again with just her mate. Is she a Dubai porta-potty?

Maybe she is settling now she can't really get away with cheating and thats why she is SO BORING and unhappy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only just caught up because I fell asleep listening to her stories like two weeks ago.

I did notice a couple of years ago she went on a lot of holidays without Chesney. She went to Dubai for a friends wedding and then again with just her mate. Is she a Dubai porta-potty?

Maybe she is settling now she can't really get away with cheating and thats why she is SO BORING and unhappy!
She's boring and unhappy because that bastard Bozza stopped her from going away and she couldn't get any extra-marital legover with randoms on her "uni gals trip".

Also that bastard Bozza put us into lockdown which made her gain all her weight back and she doesn't fancy herself quite so much and neither do the random blokes that she was getting her dirty kicks with.
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's boring and unhappy because that bastard Bozza stopped her from going away and she couldn't get any extra-marital legover with randoms on her "uni gals trip".

Also that bastard Bozza put us into lockdown which made her gain all her weight back and she doesn't fancy herself quite so much and neither do the random blokes that she was getting her dirty kicks with.
🤣
Don't forget Rona. Rona is just as bad as Bozza :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
If the next thread title doesn’t include something about Dani showing off her trinkety bits to strangers then I’m gonna kick off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s been quiet today. I bet she wants to rant about what she’s read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely one of her colleagues or her & Ben’s friends know about this forum & the many threads on her, they have more to gossip about now other than her atrocious dress sense
I thought exactly this. There's absolutely no way this hadn't been brought to Chez's attention. When did Chez and Dave get married?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
November 2016 I think
Naughty Dani. I thought they might have had an agreement whereby they have one last blow out, so to speak, before they tied the knot. But maybe not! Ultimately she'll have convinced him that it's malicious, and typical of Tattle etc, and he'll believe his benign growth wife over some tea spilled on here. Blink twice for help Chez!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
🙄 Inappropriate Outfit🙄warning off to a baby shower this afternoon can't wait to see what she comes up with😂

• Haha
She hasn't explained what a baby shower is?! HOW AM I GOING TO GET THROUGH MY NON WORKING SATURDAY NOT KNOWING THIS INFORMATION 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn't explained what a baby shower is?! HOW AM I GOING TO GET THROUGH MY NON WORKING SATURDAY NOT KNOWING THIS INFORMATION 😫
I think it’s where you wear your underwear on the outside of your clothes? Hope she tells us later if that’s what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today's dress is perfectly acceptable for a baby shower and thank goodness she's taking a proper sized bag to a social event, instead of that ridiculous Prada handbag/suitcase.

It pains me to say, but good effort Dan (except for the orange face!)

Today's dress is perfectly acceptable for a baby shower and thank goodness she's taking a proper sized bag to a social event, instead of that ridiculous Prada handbag/suitcase.

It pains me to say, but good effort Dan (except for the orange face!)
Her makeup is shocking 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.