It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two individuals here purporting to be adults are a pair of absolute dicks and expose their child(ren) to unquantifiable risk...and having done so, blame others for any and all damage caused to said child(ren).
I know it's what all influencers do they put the blame on trolls when they are the ones that do the worst

They said in other stories someone had contacted their older son or something
I saw that but didn't know if I'd missed something and they'd been more specific but I guess they do all like to be a bit cryptic 😂 Their son was on his (legally adult) parent's account though, surely it's their responsibility that he isn't exposed to anything inappropriate through that. And anyway, even if something inappropriate was sent purposefully to their eldest it doesn't suddenly invalidate all the reasonable concerns about child safety and privacy that members are laying out here, and that's leaving out the fact that they have decided to broadcast their children to such a large audience, although teenagers appearing on stories with their consent doesn't concern me as much as they are old enough to make that choice (obviously up to a level - somethings should remain private) and be allowed social media, just as long as their wishes are respected.

Reactions: 1
I know it's what all influencers do they put the blame on trolls when they are the ones that do the worst
It is THEIR duty to protect their own children...I have no duty (in law or otherwise) towards the children of IG users. Should an influencer want to expose their own child to an adult environment; perhaps by allowing a CHILD to 'take over' an IG account, notorious for the trolling it receives.....all and any blame for any damage inflicted on said CHILD is the sole responsibility of the parent(s).

Reactions: 2
It is THEIR duty to protect their own children...I have no duty (in law or otherwise) towards the children of IG users. Should an influencer want to expose their own child to an adult environment; perhaps by allowing a CHILD to 'take over' an IG account, notorious for the trolling it receives.....all and any blame for any damage inflicted on said CHILD is the sole responsibility of the parent(s).
Well like all these influencers crying to the police the police will simply laugh it off and just smile and nod they have better things to do than help some entitled instagrammer who puts their life and kids on the internet

All these IG accounts like to argue that it is THEIR children and therefore THEIR choice/they know what they are doing when concerns are raised about their welfare by using them in the way they do, yet when something negative happens to these children suddenly it isn't anything to do with them and it's everybody else's fault. I would suggest that if you choose to use your child(ren) in this way you also accept responsibility for any (legal) consequences of it.

All these IG accounts like to argue that it is THEIR children and therefore THEIR choice/they know what they are doing when concerns are raised about their welfare by using them in the way they do, yet when something negative happens to these children suddenly it isn't anything to do with them and it's everybody else's fault. I would suggest that if you choose to use your child(ren) in this way you also accept responsibility for any (legal) consequences of it.
I watched Jen's stories and although I was horrified that someone messaged Louis, I was also surprised that she had so openly shared his Instagram handle.

I watched Jen's stories and although I was horrified that someone messaged Louis, I was also surprised that she had so openly shared his Instagram handle.
Have seen evidence messages been to her son's IG.....NO!!! They are utter bleeping morons; her son was on the @itsthefergusons IG account. Deliberately being vague to allow everyone to conclude exactly what you have concluded above.

Have seen evidence messages been to her son's IG.....NO!!! They are utter bleeping morons; her son was on the @itsthefergusons IG account. Deliberately being vague to allow everyone to conclude exactly what you have concluded above.
It doesn't matter WHICH account it was on, if abuse was sent for him that is not fair. He hasn't done anything wrong. It is still my opinion that Jen shouldn't have shared Louis's Instagram handle.

It doesn't matter WHICH account it was on, if abuse was sent for him that is not fair. He hasn't done anything wrong. It is still my opinion that Jen shouldn't have shared Louis's Instagram handle.
There was no abuse sent 'for' the.son! If they want to show the evidence, happy to stand corrected.

There was no abuse sent 'for' the.son! If they want to show the evidence, happy to stand corrected.
Exactly. What we mustn't do is presume there wasn't, as this undermines a minor, and that's unfair, in my view. If Jen was twisting it to create sympathy then she obviously needs to address this too, as this is also unfair.

Ugh I’ve literally joined because finally people are saying what I’ve thought all along. When I first came across him, I took it as face value that he became a dad and felt there wasn’t a space for him. Then it turns out he has another kid! Where was he when she was born? Why didn’t he quit his job to look after her?! I don’t know how people can accept treating one kid like a prince and ignoring the other one for years.

My daughter is almost the exact same age as their little one and it winds me up no end, crying at school, only going part-time, calling it ‘homeschool’ when they do anything mildly educational at home.

And while I have sympathy for the miscarriages, though I’ve never experienced it myself, I can’t help but wonder if accepting you won’t have any more children will be less painful than endless miscarriages. They have 3 children between them, I wish they could focus on them and it would stop them going through the pain over and over.

Reactions: 4
Ugh I’ve literally joined because finally people are saying what I’ve thought all along. When I first came across him, I took it as face value that he became a dad and felt there wasn’t a space for him. Then it turns out he has another kid! Where was he when she was born? Why didn’t he quit his job to look after her?! I don’t know how people can accept treating one kid like a prince and ignoring the other one for years.

My daughter is almost the exact same age as their little one and it winds me up no end, crying at school, only going part-time, calling it ‘homeschool’ when they do anything mildly educational at home.

And while I have sympathy for the miscarriages, though I’ve never experienced it myself, I can’t help but wonder if accepting you won’t have any more children will be less painful than endless miscarriages. They have 3 children between them, I wish they could focus on them and it would stop them going through the pain over and over.
I have no issue with how they choose to raise their children....I do however object to a male (doesn't fit the description of man sadly) openly admits, on the internet, that he slept with a woman he claims to despise, no contraception or at best, inadequate protection (if he couldn't stand her and the marriage was over, as he claims, the only sure means of not creating a life would be to keep it in his pants) and then had the audacity to walk away from a human life for which HE shared responsibility for creating. Abhorrent bleep is a generous description.

His claim is he was 'tricked' into conceiving his daughter......yeah; what did your ex-wife tell you you were doing when you were impregnating her.....baking a bleeping cake!!!?Sure that ends with a bun in the oven! 😂. HE had sex...HIS responsibility. He is an absolute bell-end and to think he 'advises' parents. Jesus; I'd take advice from Jack the Ripper before going anywhere near this twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hi @itsthefergusons, will never address you by name, cunts haven't earned that right. Just to let you know; all my IG accounts remain intact! None taken down for harassment and or bullying! Have a great night now, creeps! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
The child still sleeps in a cot bed at 5. What the actual. Also if they only have 2 bedrooms and the makeover is Teddys choice of rainbows, does that mean Louis the teenager is just a lodger in the favourites room?
Wonder if louis was treated as much like a baby when he was younger?
Have I read somewhere that they never say no to Teddy either? How is that even possible.
I'm so glad it's not just me that feels awkward about this family

Reactions: 4
Who gets in a state about their child moving into a new bed ffs stop treating him like a baby and let him grow up!!!!

They are in a complete state every weekday morning dropping him at school. It's no wonder he acts up and cries, being left for his half day. They are doing that child a serious disservice.....for their own ends. Nothing they do re. babying him is in his best interests. It is all about the parents.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.