It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted ivf perhaps?
Getting anniversary tattoos....hope they researched the chemical effects of tattoo ink on fertility beforehand....because it does have an effect! But they want a baby so badly they treat their 5 year like one.

Getting anniversary tattoos....hope they researched the chemical effects of tattoo ink on fertility beforehand....because it does have an effect! But they want a baby so badly they treat their 5 year like one.
& if they can't be bothered to research it for themselves; they have a duty to their followers who are also on an infertility journey. bleeping idiots!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve changed how I feel about them after revelations on here about him cheating.
Also, their obsession with Teddy is too much! That poor boy is suffocated by them and their babying ways.

Reactions: 2
And wasnt it "we're getting anniversary tattoos"?
Wheres the cheaters one? And what could his possibly say 🤣

So this week markd that they've been trying for another baby for 5 years, meaning they started trying when teddy was 3-4 weeks old! Jesus Christ I was still bleeding then 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this week markd that they've been trying for another baby for 5 years, meaning they started trying when teddy was 3-4 weeks old! Jesus Christ I was still bleeding then 🙈
Why would you be thinking about having another baby when yours isn't even a month old! Surely sex would be the last thing on your mind at that time

They left a comment on Hungermama’s post about doing #Ads and them having to get a second job.
Never heard of them before so found this thread.

I dont know what it is, but I just cant take to them! I feel so much sympathy because of their miscarriages, I wish so badly they could have another baby, but I just have so many questions about them. And before anyone says, why don't you just ask them, they seem like the type of people who dont take criticism well. Seen as they do a post or story about any negativity they get.
There are two things I really want to know from them.
Number one, they have said they cant adopt because they dont have a spare room, so if they did have another baby, where would the baby sleep? Wouldn't that make the house crowded. Correct me if I've got any of this wrong.
And secondly, why do they do so many stories on a day out. I get that people want to share their memories and happy timee but they upload talky stories, videos of the kids, and general pictures one after the other. And I wonder how they can be in that moment with their families if they're constantly doing stories and uploading.
please dont come at me and call me a troll because I have said nothing offensive, I just want to put my questions out there and see if anyone else feels the same.
If they fostered or adopted, the child needs to have its own room which they don’t have. Their own child could share with a sibling.

They left a comment on Hungermama’s post about doing #Ads and them having to get a second job.
Never heard of them before so found this thread.
My first post here, hope it’s ok to join in. Yes this is the first I’ve heard of them as well, from the comment on Hungermama’s post. I had a look at their account and assumed all 3 kids were theirs. Didn’t realise the Daughter was from a separate relationship. It’s disgusting that he’s encouraging her to call Jen Mum. This must be so upsetting for the Daughters real Mum.

Also, how on earth do they make enough money from Instagram and the Dadsnet that neither of them have a proper job? Rich families?

• Heart
They never stop moaning. They wonder why they don’t have a vast amount of followers of that they have been stuck on the same number of followers for a year.

Jen.... Al.... please, please, please let that boy grow up. It’s completely weird that you find it upsetting when he has a birthday, moves to a bigger bed. I really think therapy would help.

Reactions: 3
They're still reading these. Their story about trying for a baby so soon after having a baby can only have been created because of this conversation......

• Haha
They are extremely strange. I can't warm to either of them at all. He comes across as a complete dick.

Reactions: 4
They're still reading these. Their story about trying for a baby so soon after having a baby can only have been created because of this conversation......
Agreed. They are definitely reading here. Though I bet they won’t acknowledge or refute the claims made against Al.

Glad the truth is starting to come out and he is being called out on his BS. Although his take on his exes pregnancy is pretty dubious, but just like him - playing the victim and not accepting responsibility.

Glad the truth is starting to come out and he is being called out on his BS. Although his take on his exes pregnancy is pretty dubious, but just like him - playing the victim and not accepting responsibility.
What was his actual take on the pregnancy?? Did he leave her before she had isla? I have so much sympathy for his ex, it must be so frustrating seeing all the stuff he puts online about being a good dad and fighting for isla when theres a whole other story behind it all

Reactions: 3
It was mentioned up thread that he sent a link in a DM to someone about “women who trick their partner into getting pregnant” just complete BS and Al trying to make himself a victim.

They were married did she trick him into that too. He met Jen at the school and cheated with her. End of. Just own it pal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.