It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure neither of them will have much to say about what's been put forward there. It's a shame - these types of issues after a separation and with regards to custody between estranged parents are often ugly and messy. People are rarely their best selves. It shouldn't be something discussed by strangers on the Internet, really... but then if you will air your dirty laundry on your public social media profile, you're kind of asking for people to have an opinion. It's naive to think that opinion will always be in your favour and then get upset when it isn't.

Reactions: 1
Yes i do know her and what is so so crazy is Jen saying about trolling.... wow that comes from someone who has sent the most vile text messages to Islas mum over the years and not just her, Ali as well has spoken to her in the most disgusting way over the years too. I dont condemn people who send messages to them about their infertility or about their children. But i have also seen first hand the effects of how they have treated people over the years and you cant in one hand moan about 'trolls' then behave similar to one yourself.
Gosh I'm so sorry to hear this. It frustrates the life out of me that she never gets the chance to tell her side of the story. I can't imagine how upsetting it is for her to have all jen and als followers slag her off. I'm sure she has her reasons to keep Isla away from the Ferguson's. I hope you can pass on my sympathies and tell her there are people who don't believe his bullshit front

Reactions: 3
Come on guys. Get sharing the link to this thread so your great supporters to see what it's all about and how your friends have behaved.. Or copy and paste some of the more fair minded comments and issues raised here. But that might change some minds?

Where do you begin.

The fake stories and pictures that are clearly set up.
The over the top nicey nice stuff they basically do for effect.
The constant referring to the miscarriages and infertility (which was fine until it was randomly used as a reason to buy the ugly red bus).
The weird relationship between them and Ted.
The weird relationship between them both.
The bullshit excuses about why this knobhead cant see his daughter.
The perviness from him.
The desperation from her.

Omg its vile. Actually vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dare I say it I actually thinks they enjoy people posting stuff on this thread. I think it makes them feel like they are big in the instaworld and it also gives them content when they whinge on about it 😂

Reactions: 5
That bus thing is vile!! I would not be happy if my next door neighbours parked that on their driveway. No class whatsoever.

Reactions: 2
Dare I say it I actually thinks they enjoy people posting stuff on this thread. I think it makes them feel like they are big in the instaworld and it also gives them content when they whinge on about it 😂
Yep! This thread has quietened down; funnily enough they posted no content yesterday apart from regurgitating the crap mum game! Totally reliant on the thread!

Jens persona account isn’t doing too well Follower wise, is it? Makes me wonder how their joint account has so many followers

Yep! This thread has quietened down; funnily enough they posted no content yesterday apart from regurgitating the crap mum game! Totally reliant on the thread!

I cant fathom how she drinks like she does when she apparently suffers from such severe anxiety. She needs to watch or she may become reliant upon the drink to mask her feelings of anxiety!

Reactions: 4
I cant fathom how she drinks like she does when she apparently suffers from such severe anxiety. She needs to watch or she may become reliant upon the drink to mask her feelings of anxiety!
More likely the other way round...her severe anxiety is caused by her alcohol consumption. If she genuinely drinks to mask It, she's a bleeping moron.....oh wait!! Any self respecting medical professional will advise complete abstinence from alcohol as an anxiety management tool. Cue a picture of her having a drink today, flipping the bird and the word 'TROLLS' in caps across the story. Predictable pair of cunts!

More likely the other way round...her severe anxiety is caused by her alcohol consumption. If she genuinely drinks to mask It, she's a bleeping moron.....oh wait!! Any self respecting medical professional will advise complete abstinence from alcohol as an anxiety management tool. Cue a picture of her having a drink today, flipping the bird and the word 'TROLLS' in caps across the story. Predictable pair of cunts!
Seeing the boomerangs of her downing a bottle of lager knocks me ill 🤢

Seeing the boomerangs of her downing a bottle of lager knocks me ill 🤢
Said 'TROLLS' post is purely for engagement and iirc, did garner a free crate of beer and flowers from a brand. Gifted because she's been trolled for her drinking! 😂🤣😂 So she'll likely be angling for a repeat of that. Sad cow!

Oh, they MAY tell us more about their 'successful' morning! Guessing that it is that the witch stayed off the corona beer, before midday! FUCKOFF!

Jens persona account isn’t doing too well Follower wise, is it? Makes me wonder how their joint account has so many followers
You've caused the creation of a whole heap of shite on @_makerofboys.....do your penance! 😂🤣

Last edited:
I've given up on these two. They are obviously having issues with people who are known to them offline. Yet are using this to scare people from having an opinion and discussing them on forums like this one. I cant support that. We are only ever fed one side of the story and they seem hell bent on keeping the other side silenced. This type of need for control speaks volumes.

Reactions: 10
They have more drama then anyone else I know or follow on Instagram-

I've given up on these two. They are obviously having issues with people who are known to them offline. Yet are using this to scare people from having an opinion and discussing them on forums like this one. I cant support that. We are only ever fed one side of the story and they seem hell bent on keeping the other side silenced. This type of need for control speaks volumes.

They have more drama then anyone else I know or follow on Instagram-
Oh hell yeah. Posting a picture of a bleeping police car outside their home; what a pair of bleeping arseholes! & tagging other people, without consent, in their dramatic police post. FUCKOFF! Actually have so much respect for Emma Hartridge (formerly mumofmadlads) right now. Telling the pathetic pair to get her name the hell off the post. 😂

Reactions: 12
Oh hell yeah. Posting a picture of a bleeping police car outside their home; what a pair of bleeping arseholes! & tagging other people, without consent, in their dramatic police post. FUCKOFF! Actually have so much respect for Emma Hartridge (formerly mumofmadlads) right now. Telling the pathetic pair to get her name the hell off the post. 😂
Where did she say that? I can't see it on her stories?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.