It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the comments on the inappropriate police car grid post! Emma's sister is a police officer and Emma, quite rightly, pointed out poor use of limited police resource, that @it'sthefergusons ought not to have tagged her the caption. Emma also pointed out that the situation the fuckwits (a & j) are in is completely different to anonymous trolling in that they have conflict in real life (no surprise there!) and know who these people are! Worth a read, the comments! This morning the male bleep removed all tags to other accounts; of which there were many. @motherpukka was one would you believe!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks have read it now.
I completely agree with Emma. I am no fan of hers but I actually have a lot of respect for what she has said in the comments and the fact that she actually had the courage to speak out to them even though they are real life friends. It was wrong of them to put all those hashtags on. I also agree with what she says about it being a dubious use of police resources. I also think it needs saying that just because a police car was parked outside their house doesn't mean the police actually visited them. I'm not saying I think the police did or didn't visit 🤔 I just think it's worth putting out there lol.

Reactions: 5
Thanks have read it now.
I completely agree with Emma. I am no fan of hers but I actually have a lot of respect for what she has said in the comments and the fact that she actually had the courage to speak out to them even though they are real life friends. It was wrong of them to put all those hashtags on. I also agree with what she says about it being a dubious use of police resources. I also think it needs saying that just because a police car was parked outside their house doesnh't mean the police actually visited them. I'm not saying I think the police did or didn't visit 🤔 I just think it's worth putting out there lol.
Oh yeah! Who says it is THEIR house??? 😂🤣😂🤣 You raise a good point.

Reactions: 1
Absolute respect for the lady who spoke up. Everyone else is too scared to say boo to that pair because they will get ripped left right and centre. These two absolutely use their tragic losses and the one sided custody story to sheild them from any criticism. Al has said he lost all of his friends when he took up with jen, yet to see their side of the story. Must be a reason for it. They love the drama, whether its trolls or crying over their child growing up, it's all for engagement and attention. Cant believe I never saw through it sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Attention seeking bullies with this intense victim complex. They ALWAYS have to be the victims no matter what.
The police intervention is clearly regarding DMs they and their children have been sent but they use the opportunity to make out they are saving the whole of instagram from Tattle and trying to scare people from writing on here and revealing the alternative version of events aside from the one they decide to plaster all over the internet.
If they were that concerned about their children and so determined to take action as Al bullishly states he needs to, perhaps they should stop posting about them and let them have their privacy? Just a thought, but then again I’m just a troll and so my thoughts are terrible and I’m a bad person that needs a telling off from a police man (who obviously don’t have more important things like and international pandemic to be dealing with).

Reactions: 10
Attention seeking bullies with this intense victim complex. They ALWAYS have to be the victims no matter what.
The police intervention is clearly regarding DMs they and their children have been sent but they use the opportunity to make out they are saving the whole of instagram from Tattle and trying to scare people from writing on here and revealing the alternative version of events aside from the one they decide to plaster all over the internet.
If they were that concerned about their children and so determined to take action as Al bullishly states he needs to, perhaps they should stop posting about them and let them have their privacy? Just a thought, but then again I’m just a troll and so my thoughts are terrible and I’m a bad person that needs a telling off from a police man (who obviously don’t have more important things like and international pandemic to be dealing with).
Spot on there my fellow troll!🙌 good forbid we should say anything negative about them having no respect for the privacy of their children!

This happened last time that they didnt like the truth finally being said about them. They threatened the police. Then their insta mates came on here swearing at everyone which was apparently fine for them to do. Now a picture of a police car, i really cant understand why they remain on SM they seem to have such an issue with it unless they are having their free holidays in IOW. Everything they post they do it for a reaction.

Reactions: 3
What a pathetic account, I'm cringing for them.

If they've got some threatening dms the police should be involved if it's a serious risk.

Idiots using that to try and silence people on message board that have opinions on twats that make themselves public figures on social media.

I’ve been catching up with this thread and everything you’ve all said is totally spot on! As a close friend of Isla’s mum and someone who has spoken up (not trolled!🙄) when they have behaved hideously, they never have and never will take any responsibility for anything they have said or done. The police thing is an absolute joke and I’m 99% sure nothing has actually been done. Even if they did speak to them about the alleged trolling, I’m sure they would not waste their time in doing anything about it. Personally, I don’t believe they are getting trolling dm’s from local people....no-one that is close to Isla’s mum would send or say anything inappropriate to them....but it adds to their attention seeking insta profile and their smear campaign against Isla’s mum. In contrast, her dignified silence speaks volumes about the lovely person she is. I haven’t been asked to post this but feel people should know the truth...although thankfully people are seeing it for themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been catching up with this thread and everything you’ve all said is totally spot on! As a close friend of Isla’s mum and someone who has spoken up (not trolled!🙄) when they have behaved hideously, they never have and never will take any responsibility for anything they have said or done. The police thing is an absolute joke and I’m 99% sure nothing has actually been done. Even if they did speak to them about the alleged trolling, I’m sure they would not waste their time in doing anything about it. Personally, I don’t believe they are getting trolling dm’s from local people....no-one that is close to Isla’s mum would send or say anything inappropriate to them....but it adds to their attention seeking insta profile and their smear campaign against Isla’s mum. In contrast, her dignified silence speaks volumes about the lovely person she is. I haven’t been asked to post this but feel people should know the truth...although thankfully people are seeing it for themselves!
Couldnt have put it better myself.

Reactions: 3
Oh we know the truth.

He behaved disgustingly and took no responsibility and now bullies and tries to silence anyone who speaks the truth about the situation.

Agree, doubt the police actually did much and sure if they did and heard a few home truths about Al and Jen they would back off completely. As I’ve said before you can’t plaster your life all over social media and get upset when people uncover the truth

Reactions: 6
What a pathetic account, I'm cringing for them.

If they've got some threatening dms the police should be involved if it's a serious risk.

Idiots using that to try and silence people on message board that have opinions on twats that make themselves public figures on social media.
If that's true, I'd be feeling extremely nervous if I was Al! Isla will eventually grow up and have her own opinion on what's transpired and I'm sure she won't like the picture they've painted of her mother if it's so inaccurate.

He’s feeling nervous already because of everything being disclosed here.

And he is responding in his typical way - lying, aggressive behaviour, accepting no responsibility and pure arrogance. Oh and let’s not forget casting himself as a victim all over social media. Hopefully the truth will continue to out and brands will stop working with him.

Reactions: 4
If that's true, I'd be feeling extremely nervous if I was Al! Isla will eventually grow up and have her own opinion on what's transpired and I'm sure she won't like the picture they've painted of her mother if it's so inaccurate.
That’s exactly why he’s really focusing on this whole ‘trolling’ thing...trying to scare people off that might destroy the charade they are playing out over insta....he knows people aren’t falling for it anymore and he is nervous!

Reactions: 2
Not sure the police would be interested unless there’s actual threats from people? Otherwise it’s just opinions surely?

Reactions: 1
Not sure the police would be interested unless there’s actual threats from people? Otherwise it’s just opinions surely?
The police aren’t interested in this thread - Al and Jen just like to imply and lie that they are (and that we are trolls)
I think it was more about DMs they got and obviously some messages that Jen’s son was sent.
Maybe they should rethink their decision to have their kids on social media, oh no hang on their whole life depends on them over sharing their family on social media regardless of the impact it is clearly having on their children.
Chasing the fame guys and they need the validation clearly

Reactions: 7
The police aren’t interested in this thread - Al and Jen just like to imply and lie that they are (and that we are trolls)
I think it was more about DMs they got and obviously some messages that Jen’s son was sent.
Maybe they should rethink their decision to have their kids on social media, oh no hang on their whole life depends on them over sharing their family on social media regardless of the impact it is clearly having on their children.
Chasing the fame guys and they need the validation clearly
Agree about DMs and contacting a child. Not sure the police would be interested in a pregnancy announcement being received...if they are, there is a helluva lot more police resources than we are led to believe!

Reactions: 2
A lying, cheating bastard, who shat on his PREGNANT wife from a great height, advising other dads...@thedadnetwork. The bleeping irony. There is jackshit I would seek advice from him on....definitely NOT becoming a good father!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.