It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree about DMs and contacting a child. Not sure the police would be interested in a pregnancy announcement being received...if they are, there is a helluva lot more police resources than we are led to believe!
I’m pretty sure the alleged message to their child was something that happened ages ago when they let Jen’s son control their Insta account for the day (but, not surprisingly, there was no evidence of this shown at the time!). They seem to have no issue in sharing various other dms on their stories recently and yet I’ve not seen one that’s been inappropriate and certainly none that would warrant police involvement 🤔

A lying, cheating bastard, who shat on his PREGNANT wife from a great height, advising other dads...@thedadnetwork. The bleeping irony. There is jackshit I would seek advice from him on....definitely NOT becoming a good father!
It’s actually insane that he’s been getting away with it for so long!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The hypocrisy of these two arseholes is beyond belief. She has been bleating on since this morning in the comments. Crying victim when it turns out the pair of them storied themselves persistently calling an IG user, literally dialling every 2 minutes, to publicly identify the user. THAT IS trolling, you pair of cunts!

Reactions: 6
Yes I had forgotten about that! They are so frustrating aren’t they I honestly do not understand why they have such a following- however compared to others who have started since them (dadvgirls for example) they are no where close to that level. Jen is the biggest Martyr ever I can’t understand the relevance of staying her friend is 91 years old the amount of times she does other than for the influx of “oh Jen you are amazing” messages they would get- I’m pretty sure her said friend would not appreciate being referred to as the 91 year old! And Al is gross he is so aggressive and makes me feel very uncomfortable. The endless drinking and odd treatment of their youngest ...the list is endless but the victim playing is top of the list- just get off social media if it causes you that level of anxiety and stress

The hypocrisy of these two arseholes is beyond belief. She has been bleating on since this morning in the comments. Crying victim when it turns out the pair of them storied themselves persistently calling an IG user, literally dialling every 2 minutes, to publicly identify the user. THAT IS trolling, you pair of cunts!
This is absolutely my view too- sending children messages is vile (if this has happened)

Reactions: 4
Get your tiny violins out for these 'victims! Please check out the 'Troll' highlight on their page to understand their REAL character. Persistently calling a woman on video calling with the sole and express intention of bullying her. This pair are a disgusting pair of absolute cunts.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Let's not forget that we have seen absolutely no evidence of the messages to her children. Or the evidence of any messages to her gloating about other people's pregnancy announcements.

& now we never will. The 'victims' will hide behind a 'police investigation' as a reason to refuse to disclose hard evidence. Honestly these two need to duck the duck off....that 'Troll' highlight on their IG is disgusting....showing his naked body, the witch with her legs over his shoulders.......come on. WHY....just WHY???????

Reactions: 2
They are at it again with the latest post Jen is once again a hero! This time an 88 year old though arghhhh they are too much! It’s nice to be nice yes - but stop ramming it down everyone’s throats that makes it not just being nice but being nice so that everyone knows about it and they are different things!!

& now we never will. The 'victims' will hide behind a 'police investigation' as a reason to refuse to disclose hard evidence. Honestly these two need to duck the duck off....that 'Troll' highlight on their IG is disgusting....showing his naked body, the witch with her legs over his shoulders.......come on. WHY....just WHY???????

• Heart
All to provide a different version to the truth being said here - that they have behaved in a vile way in the past. If you can do so much for 89 year olds why can’t you be nice and behave decently to the mother of Als child and stop showing your children on social media whilst plastering your version of their story on there.
These two literally need to get off the internet

Reactions: 6
They are at it again with the latest post Jen is once again a hero! This time an 88 year old though arghhhh they are too much! It’s nice to be nice yes - but stop ramming it down everyone’s throats that makes it not just being nice but being nice so that everyone knows about it and they are different things!!
It isn't altruism if someone then shows off about it; it's doing something for their own gain. Bragging about helping someone else out to show how altruistic and kind your are is a complete oxymoron.

Reactions: 9
Most of us are looking after the elderly around us - but we don’t have to plaster it over Instagram to cover up the fact we’ve been exposed as liars and cheats.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised this thread is being kept open tbh. Someone started a thread a few months ago and it was deleted almost immediately for some reason. They claim to have "police involvement" in some troll messages or something so wouldn't surprise me if they've contacted admin threatening them with legal action.
They have been deliberately misleading on this. The police haven’t become involved due to anonymous “trolls” online. They have become involved because people who know the Ferguson’s in real life have sent messages. Probably truthful ones. But it suits their agenda to make out that it’s “trolls” and so they have used the police car photo to make everyone scared.

Reactions: 8
They have been deliberately misleading on this. The police haven’t become involved due to anonymous “trolls” online. They have become involved because people who know the Ferguson’s in real life have sent messages. Probably truthful ones. But it suits their agenda to make out that it’s “trolls” and so they have used the police car photo to make everyone scared.
None of what they have said makes sense at all! Jen has said in her comments that it’s the anonymous accounts that have been trolling them! So, I’m intrigued to know how the police would give someone local and known to them a ‘verbal warning’ if they were messaging from an anonymous account?!
823290D6-96D9-48BF-A816-C1237931719F.jpeg

I honestly think it’s all lies! Plus, I do know they are friends with a police officer that lives on the same road as them!!!

None of what they have said makes sense at all! Jen has said in her comments that it’s the anonymous accounts that have been trolling them! So, I’m intrigued to know how the police would give someone local and known to them a ‘verbal warning’ if they were messaging from an anonymous account?! View attachment 96024
I honestly think it’s all lies! Plus, I do know they are friends with a police officer that lives on the same road as them!!!
Yep! You are absolutely right. It does not add up! Interesting that they are 'friends' with a police officer. My own complaint is going in to Kent police. I will pursue it beyond, incorporating the IPCC where appropriate.

Oh these bleeping guys:....grid post with police car on Friday, "we are not responding to any trolls whilst we've handed it over to the police". Also these bleeping guys: all over comments tonight on IG claiming TROLLS!! Seriously, pick a lane you pathetic pair of cunts.

Reactions: 5
Just seen Emma H story about drama, wonder if she's fallen out with them over the
Post the other day about the police....

Here they go - saviour complex at its finest. 🙄
Oh hell yeah. Performative kindness at its finest. The pair of cunts have so much karma to deflect; what happens when you carry on with a married man with a pregnant wife and cheat on your pregnant wife! Repugnant doesn't come close to describe this pair of cunts. These two are bleeping shits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.