It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is true people are sending them pregnancy announcements then that is completely out of order! I don't like the pair of them with their over-sharing, or the fact their whole relationship is based on cheating but I do really feel sorry for them losing 7 babies.
I can't imagine anyone on here would be cruel enough to send her pregnancy announcements tho. Maybe they're trying to take the attention away from the fact their lying and cheating is being exposed??

Reactions: 4
That's really awful if someone has sent her pregnancy announcements. Did it really happen though... That's the question!

Reactions: 2
I think it's to divert attention, you see the insta influencers do it all the time when people start asking questions. I also dont get the big monologue about the new camper van, why do they have to bring up their miscarriages in a post about a van? I feel it is their go to defence tactic so no one can criticise.

Seeing as one of them is reading this, I can tell you that i am not a 'troll'. Please do not put everyone who wants to share an opinion and discuss what you have put on Instagram publically in the same league as people who take joy in your heartache. People should be allowed a voice to discuss influencers and tattle allows people to do this. Why should people not be allowed to question and disagree? Because being a victim better fits the insta influencer agenda.

I'm surprised this thread is being kept open tbh. Someone started a thread a few months ago and it was deleted almost immediately for some reason. They claim to have "police involvement" in some troll messages or something so wouldn't surprise me if they've contacted admin threatening them with legal action.

Tattle isn’t trolling (in the most part).
It makes me eye roll when instagrammers say we are trolling when actually it’s just criticism - we all know any constructive criticism on feeds is just deleted so that’s why these forums exist.
Don’t agree with sending birth announcement - or commenting that they shouldn’t have kids etc. - that isn’t ok ever.
However they put themselves and their children on their public feeds with their own version of events - fine. But as in life, there are different versions to that story and it’s ok for people to have their own say on an alternative platform.
You choose your job to be social media - you choose to overshare in some aspects of your life. You cannot then moan when social media discusses you.

Reactions: 6
Tattle isn’t trolling (in the most part).
It makes me eye roll when instagrammers say we are trolling when actually it’s just criticism - we all know any constructive criticism on feeds is just deleted so that’s why these forums exist.
Don’t agree with sending birth announcement - or commenting that they shouldn’t have kids etc. - that isn’t ok ever.
However they put themselves and their children on their public feeds with their own version of events - fine. But as in life, there are different versions to that story and it’s ok for people to have their own say on an alternative platform.
You choose your job to be social media - you choose to overshare in some aspects of your life. You cannot then moan when social media discusses you.
Absolutely this.

Sending somebody with fertility problems a pregnancy announcement is a really horrible to do, but we haven't yet actually seen any proof that anyone has done this to her. She's posted a screenshot of the pregnancy announcement involved, but so far no evidence that this was actually sent to her. So what are we supposed to believe?

I do believe they are getting trolled and contacted, etc. But I imagine this to be people who they have grievances with in real life. I think those posting on this forum are just casual viewers who find them really bleeping irritating.

Reactions: 8
Al, seeing as you’re reading this I’m going to just reiterate what others have said- if you’re having problems with your ex, posting photos about how her daughter calls someone else mum is only going to further antagonise things. It’s in everyone’s interests (including your own!) that you all remain civil.

ETA Giving the person who sent the link attention so publicly will only turn this into a game for them. I get where you’re coming from with ‘let’s stand up to them’ but what does that mean in practical terms? Tell them they’re a troll and hope that they didn’t realise that it was a mean thing to do and they’ll stop? Just report the account and let Instagram deal with it.

I do believe they are getting trolled and contacted, etc. But I imagine this to be people who they have grievances with in real life. I think those posting on this forum are just casual viewers who find them really bleeping irritating.
😂 Yeah that’s hit the nail on the head there. I don’t wish them ill or to upset them (and I certainly don’t wish to slide into their DMS lmao).

Last edited:
Again, lumping everyone under the troll title. It's all done for engagement and sympathy, I'm convinced of this now. I agree I think the direct contact are persons known to them in real life. FYI al and or jen I do not know the mother of isla or have any affiliation to her. I'm a person who is allowed to express an opinion based on the facts you choose to share with thousands. You guys are the ones who get to tell your side of the story, so you need to control the narrative and not be criticized speaks volumes. It is wrong that the custody issue is being dragged our over insta, it's wrong it should be private. How will this little girl feel when she finds out this has been played out over Instagram? The behaviour of their insta chums at the beginn6of this thread speaks volumes about the company that is kept in this circle. The language, the suggestive questions and antagonism is disgusting. You dont need to look too far to find your trolls.

Right I've got 5 minutes so I'll bite.

Have you repulsive bunch of cockhungry shitbags got nothing better to do than rip a family to shreds on here? I've seen some tit online before but half the comments here are psychiatrist wank bank material, a special kind of messed up. You should take a hard look at yourself if you can stand some self reflection before you start throwing tit like this around. Are you comfortable that you're sitting there guessing, diagnosing, accusing them of all kinds - knowing full well they can read it and anything they say will just be twisted by you bitter scrotes?

To address a few of these genius comments:

"I know it's a company but if you wanted to you could take funds out of it" - Sit down and shut your mouth you muppet. Imagine they did do that - imagine the tit you'd say then too! The world doesn't work like that and I think you only half arsed that reply because you know you're thick and sat in an environment where people will give you a sympathetic pat on the back for your attempt at contributing. Go home.

"I’m confused about the money they are giving back" - They've stated clearly that they could't afford the treatment. You're using the same point twice here and your intent is clear as day, you're a bully. Anyone can see the twisted glee you're getting with every reply you send - this is 100% a hate campaign.

"She might be an alcoholic" - Did it feel good saying that? Feel like you were really adding something to the discussion there, something new and exciting that would keep this shitshow going a bit longer? Please - upload a video of yourself so we can see if you're as repulsive as you make yourself out to be.

Who gives a curly steaming tit if they broadcast what they're doing? They're doing nice stuff and telling people - whereas you mutts are sitting writing poison on a thread about an innocent family, who looks better there, really?

I'd say something like "you should be ashamed of yourselves" but honestly I think that ship sailed a long time ago. You're all laughably pathetic.

Btw - "Happy Mummy" - is that an ironic name? Your comments here resonate with every form of depression I've ever encountered, your projection tactics are as obvious as your inbreeding.

Pot calling the kettle black here

You need to calm down a little 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Exactly, their friends were absolutely over the top aggressive in the first thread. There was no need for it. I wonder if they are happy to condone this because it suits them?

Right I've got 5 minutes so I'll bite.

Have you repulsive bunch of cockhungry shitbags got nothing better to do than rip a family to shreds on here? I've seen some tit online before but half the comments here are psychiatrist wank bank material, a special kind of messed up. You should take a hard look at yourself if you can stand some self reflection before you start throwing tit like this around. Are you comfortable that you're sitting there guessing, diagnosing, accusing them of all kinds - knowing full well they can read it and anything they say will just be twisted by you bitter scrotes?

To address a few of these genius comments:

"I know it's a company but if you wanted to you could take funds out of it" - Sit down and shut your mouth you muppet. Imagine they did do that - imagine the tit you'd say then too! The world doesn't work like that and I think you only half arsed that reply because you know you're thick and sat in an environment where people will give you a sympathetic pat on the back for your attempt at contributing. Go home.

"I’m confused about the money they are giving back" - They've stated clearly that they could't afford the treatment. You're using the same point twice here and your intent is clear as day, you're a bully. Anyone can see the twisted glee you're getting with every reply you send - this is 100% a hate campaign.

"She might be an alcoholic" - Did it feel good saying that? Feel like you were really adding something to the discussion there, something new and exciting that would keep this shitshow going a bit longer? Please - upload a video of yourself so we can see if you're as repulsive as you make yourself out to be.

Who gives a curly steaming tit if they broadcast what they're doing? They're doing nice stuff and telling people - whereas you mutts are sitting writing poison on a thread about an innocent family, who looks better there, really?

I'd say something like "you should be ashamed of yourselves" but honestly I think that ship sailed a long time ago. You're all laughably pathetic.

Btw - "Happy Mummy" - is that an ironic name? Your comments here resonate with every form of depression I've ever encountered, your projection tactics are as obvious as your inbreeding.
U OK HUN

I'm actually very disappointed at the stories she did last night. She made it out like everyone who has an opinion against them is a troll. Like I said above, there is no excuse to send pregnancy announcements or mock the fact they cannot have anymore children. But because I dont like them or the lies they tell, I'm placed in the same band as someone who sends an infertile woman a pregnancy announcements! I couldn't think of anything more hurtful. They have had an terrible time and I would NEVER do something so diabolical.

My problem with them is they are cheaters! He cheated on his pregnant wife with jen, she knew his wife was pregnant but still slept with him regardless. Do you notice they address everything people put on here apart from the cheating?
I do sympathise that isla is in the middle of such a difficult custody battle but it's so wrong he posts it all over his insta. There is always two sides to every story and we only ever hear his. We don't know anything about Islas mum but when you see the posts he puts up about all the custody issues, the comments on there are all attacking islas mum! I find it so unfair. I'm glad they've turned the comments off on posts about isla now because its just wrong to have strangers making awful comments about the mother of your child. Maybe islas mum keeps her daughter away from al just because she wants to, BUT, we will never know that because she has never had the chance to tell her side of the story told as publically as Al.
If you're reading this Al and Jen, please realise I defended you. I said how wrong it was that you were being mocked over an awful situation, yet you put me in the same band as the people who were really trolling. These days having an opinion against someone is not allowed, and as soon as you disagree with the way instagrammers share information you are labelled a troll. I am NOT a troll. I am someone with a different opinion and can see through the false life you broadcast on social media, I can see the liars and cheaters you two are. But of course, you'll call that trolling. I call it honesty, but you two wouldn't know anything about that would you.

• Heart
Yes i do know her and what is so so crazy is Jen saying about trolling.... wow that comes from someone who has sent the most vile text messages to Islas mum over the years and not just her, Ali as well has spoken to her in the most disgusting way over the years too. I dont condemn people who send messages to them about their infertility or about their children. But i have also seen first hand the effects of how they have treated people over the years and you cant in one hand moan about 'trolls' then behave similar to one yourself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Yes i do know her and what is so so crazy is Jen saying about trolling.... wow that comes from someone who has sent the most vile text messages to Islas mum over the years and not just her, Ali as well has spoken to her in the most disgusting way over the years too. I dont condemn people who send messages to them about their infertility or about their children. But i have also seen first hand the effects of how they have treated people over the years and you cant in one hand moan about 'trolls' then behave similar to one yourself.
Are you the person who commented on the blog I saw? Sorry that’s a bit random and you might not even remember lol it was like 5 years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.