It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I wanted to know if the person who said they are cheating c's knows them personally. I am happy to discuss what they present to the world on SM but unless someone knows them and their relationship personally I dont see how they can say it.
Check the birth dates of his daughter and his son. They WERE cheating on the fat man's wife!!! 😂🤣😂

Her recent stories!!!! Loves a drama them pair. As I said, ARSEHOLES! Thank goodness something is preventing them from procreating!

See this really bugs me about influencers, they try and stop any questioning of anything they openly share to thousands of people and throw in a comment about the police 🙄 I thought they were better than that. People should be allowed to Express their opinions, they do all the time.

These two drive me insane- constantly making out that Jen is some kind of Saint- going on and on and on about all the selfless things she does - yes we get it you don’t need to tell us again, all for attention! The shady ‘not allowed to see my daughter’ posts are ridiculous and then to wonder why people have questions? They are always looking to start a drama why post a photo of the daughter and Jen wearing a top saying “mother” in the current situation it’s asking for trouble! I wonder how they have such a following as they are too much

See this really bugs me about influencers, they try and stop any questioning of anything they openly share to thousands of people and throw in a comment about the police 🙄 I thought they were better than that. People should be allowed to Express their opinions, they do all the time.

Reactions: 4
No I wanted to know if the person who said they are cheating c's knows them personally. I am happy to discuss what they present to the world on SM but unless someone knows them and their relationship personally I dont see how they can say it.
I know you weren’t directing this at me but I am tentatively coming forward to reveal slightly more. There was a comment left on a post from when Ted was newborn written by someone purporting to be one of his ex’s real life friends saying that he was a fraud and a cheater. It was quickly deleted and of course there is no guarantee it was true but it would be quite an odd thing to make up. Especially back then when his following must have been much smaller. Now of course that doesn’t necessarily make it true but it made sense in my mind at the time as to why we never saw his daughter (but not why he kept playing the first time dad angle).

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Old thread seems to have been merged. Some charming comments near the beginning from what I can only assume are their insta pals... #bekind 🙄

Probably, or one of his other insta chums. I find the whole thing a bit upsetting as I had a lot of time for them. Reading back what's been said and how quick these people seemed to jump on and be overly aggressive is disturbing. It's like you need to agree with them to be allowed to stick around. Did they not say not long ago they basically only had friends now they met on insta and that alot of their life long friends had 'turned against them' . Says alot.

Reactions: 2
Shes essentially saying people on here are sending pregnancy announcements. Why are these people so afraid to be discussed?

Agreed- they keep mentioning it without actually mentioning the details none of us would have been any the wiser that he wasn’t seeing his daughter until they plastered it all over insta - naturally people are going to talk 🤷🏻‍♀️
They really Are odd aren’t they- not sure which one of them irritates me more can’t stand the victim image and Jen being a selfless heroine
I’m sure the police have much better things to do then confront “trolls” over speaking up over his warped version of “truth”
🙄
They won’t mention the site as they don’t want people to come and read the truth - especially since the old threads have been added.
This is why I think there must have been a breach of the court order on his side otherwise he wouldn’t not be able to see his daughter

For anyone reading this who thinks we are being unfair and that just because he didn’t post photos of his daughter due to her mum not consenting etc (which would be completely understandable) here’s a typical article from when Ted was born deliberately misleading people that he was a firs time dad.

source:http://www.womanthology.co.uk/becom...ement-al-ferguson-founder-of-the-dad-network/

“I was told a lot of things before Ted was born but none of it hits home until you experience it for yourself. The overwhelming love, the joy, the exhaustion, the frustration, the excitement. You need to live those things to truly understand them.

I wasn’t aware of how difficult I would find it going to work each day and leaving him at home. I certainly wasn’t prepared for the mess of weaning! I knew I would be tired but I didn’t know just how tired! I was told that your love for your baby is beyond words but I didn’t realise quite how much I would love absolutely everything about him, from his fingernails to his facial expressions.”

If someone asked me what I wish I had know before my son was born the first thing out of my mouth would have been that I already had a child. I honestly and truly hope he treats that little girl like a princess.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I can understand if he wasn't involved in her life after he split up with her mother, his experience of fatherhood with his son would have been new and he would definitely have felt like it was the first time. It must be hard to navigate that. However, I do agree - you'd think he would have mentioned that he had a daughter!

What's this AMA all about? Are they asking for questions in relation to what's been discussed here?

I can understand if he wasn't involved in her life after he split up with her mother, his experience of fatherhood with his son would have been new and he would definitely have felt like it was the first time. It must be hard to navigate that. However, I do agree - you'd think he would have mentioned that he had a daughter!

What's this AMA all about? Are they asking for questions in relation to what's been discussed here?
I don’t understand what justification he could have for not seeing her though? Okay so say for arguments sake her mum point blank said he wasn’t allowed access, next port of call would be the family courts to demand access. He should have been involved with her.
Not sure about the AMA 🤔 they mentioned someone trolling them by sending that pregnancy announcement so I don’t know if they just mean insta drama?

I'm not really sure I believe anyone from Tattle would send a pregnancy announcement. People can be pretty harsh here but that's next level. How come they post copies of some 'trolling' messages and then not others?

Yeah it’s not anything on this thread - or is it them once again manipulating the narrative so they are the victims - just a thought...

If they were that bothered about trolling they would post a link to this site - they won’t because they don’t want people reading the allegations

Agree - I know of a publication that worked with them and they were very much under the impression they he was a first time dad

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.