It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking for a thread on these two the other day. I know that secondary infertility is awful, however they have three children between them and she is now 40. Surely there is a time to draw a line.
I don’t know why he’s not allowed to see the daughter all of a sudden. I really think they should keep things like custody battles private though. Will their daughter be pleased this was all so public when she’s older. They haven’t given the reasons for the situation but that just causes people to speculate all the more.
They just both come across as I incredibly attention seeking. The youngest boy clearly has separation anxiety because they’ve been so emotionally reliant on him over the years and have babied him.

Reactions: 1
They both irritate me. Their son has separation anxiety but I don’t think they helped it when they sent him to school only part time in reception.

They both irritate me. Their son has separation anxiety but I don’t think they helped it when they sent him to school only part time in reception.
The separation anxiety is imposed....by his mother!!!! She's an hole and will not allow him to grow up and become independent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The separation anxiety is imposed....by his mother!!!! She's an hole and will not allow him to grow up and become independent.
that’s what I mean. It’s their fault he’s got such anxiety because they treat him like a baby. I’ve never known parents cry because their child has moved in to a single bed. It’s really strange.

that’s what I mean. It’s their fault he’s got such anxiety because they treat him like a baby. I’ve never known parents cry because their child has moved in to a single bed. It’s really strange.
You would think they would be more aware of the issues they could have caused as she seems to have severe anxiety.

I'm on the fence here. I remember where this all started and the picture of ted pooing on al, I thought they were nice and I felt sad for them they couldn't conceive another. I still feel this way to a degree but a few things lately have me worried. It is well documented jen has serious mental health problems and we are told she has tried all type of treatments and is improving but I cant help but wonder that she really isn't. She seems to have this need to feel needed, with her kids, the old folk she mothers. I mean it is great shes helping them but she sacrificed alot of time recently running herself ragged looking after an old lady. It's like she cant not be busy, shes always got to be on the move. I wonder if she wouldn't benefit from serious residential therapy. It's all tied up with the infertility, they feel their family is not complete and i get that but as much as they say this whole situation does not affect their family life I would say it does. Ted must have seen his parents go through so much since he was born they have been trying, so his whole life has been them trying for another. He must pick up on it. I feel for him. I think they have hinted at issues going on there. I wonder how they would cope with a newborn anyway when ted is used to sleeping in his parents bed etc. He seems to be making big improvements though. Bless him. As for al, I dont think I've ever taken to him, he comes across very odd. More so now than before. What annoyed me recently is the dragging out in public of his custody issues. It is not right to do that in my opinion. I'm always in two minds about them now.

There’s so much more to the issues then when they put on their posts.
There is no way his ex would stop their daughter from seeing him unless he seriously breached their court order but al and Jen are such victims they have to hint at a narrative that suits them

Reactions: 5
There’s so much more to the issues then when they put on their posts.
There is no way his ex would stop their daughter from seeing him unless he seriously breached their court order but al and Jen are such victims they have to hint at a narrative that suits them
Whatever has gone on I feel he’s definitely not 100% the innocent party. He must have known that posting on his public Instagram how much his daughter loves her step mother and calls her mum would do nothing but antagonise his ex and further strain a very strained relationship.

He doesn’t care - he’s determined to paint her as the bad one and him the wronged party. Believe me this is the complete opposite of the truth.

Last edited:
He doesn’t care - he’s determined to paint her as the bad one and him the wronged party. Believe me this is the complete opposite of the truth.
Absolutely! Easy to offer a narrative when no-one, publicly, gets to hear the other side! These two are disgusting people and parents.

It always really wound me up that when he started dad blogging he presented himself as a first time dad. I feel so sorry for his daughter.

Did he cheat on his ex with Jen? I can’t remember whether someone told me that or its just my assumption.

Reactions: 1
It always really wound me up that when he started dad blogging he presented himself as a first time dad. I feel so sorry for his daughter.

Did he cheat on his ex with Jen? I can’t remember whether someone told me that or its just my assumption.
Yeah. The pair of them are deceitful, cheating, lying cunts! She knew his WIFE was pregnant....pursued the relationship anyway. witch!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Wow - glad I'm not the only one to think they are shifty (I didn't know about the cheating stuff until now though)

Is that aimed at me? I don't know about any of the cheating stuff. If you read my op then you will see I am talking about the whole fertility thing. Not the other stuff that's been mentioned here.
No I wanted to know if the person who said they are cheating c's knows them personally. I am happy to discuss what they present to the world on SM but unless someone knows them and their relationship personally I dont see how they can say it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.