It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Als a cheat. Ted led bla bla like they are saints and the only people who listen to their child. Do they think the rest of us force our kids to do clubs or go to parties alone 😂 do me a favour. When my 5 yo wanted to an after school club I was SO nervous I was, but I gave him so much encouragement and was super excited for him! (Als a cheat) Whether she can accept it or not, she holds T back even if she doesn’t realise it children pick up on this ridiculous behaviour and it affects them. Als a cheat

Also no one is saying anything bad about T, he’s a child. If he hasn’t wanted to do clubs or ever leave his mother’s side that’s absolutely fine of course it is. And no one here is saying otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It must be so hard being so good at everything it’s secretly jealously of these people and there lifestyle. Jen the dolphin killer and her sainthood is so inspirational and als journey to becoming fat to fit. In awe. They way they co parent. And do stuff kid led I never thought that and let my kids go on screens all day long in the hope they become you tubers and make me rich!!

Als a cheat. Ted led bla bla like they are saints and the only people who listen to their child. Do they think the rest of us force our kids to do clubs or go to parties alone 😂 do me a favour. When my 5 yo wanted to an after school club I was SO nervous I was, but I gave him so much encouragement and was super excited for him! (Als a cheat) Whether she can accept it or not, she holds T back even if she doesn’t realise it children pick up on this ridiculous behaviour and it affects them. Als a cheat

Also no one is saying anything bad about T, he’s a child. If he hasn’t wanted to do clubs or ever leave his mother’s side that’s absolutely fine of course it is. And no one here is saying otherwise
They never do it’s the only way they get people to engage with there content so they can then tell all the brands how much people engage. Very odd behaviour from these Sainthoods?

Reactions: 3
Awwww guys, we should be honoured, Al the cheating troll has even made a song for us called people are knobs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no Al the only knob in the room is you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine making a living writing lies on IG, Al is a cheat, commenting on your own posts from your multiple other "business" accounts to try and keep the engagement up , Al is a cheat, trying to convince random people on the Internet that you don't know that horrible trolls are saying terrible things about your children-Al is a cheat( I've yet to see anything on tattle other than commentary of 2 adults who choose to overshare their bleeping boring life) Al is a cheat

Reactions: 10
I love that we ‘don’t bother them’ but they continuously check here 😁 more than we do by the looks of it. In my opinion, and it is just my opinion... you do seem a tiny bit bothered guys 😂😁 Hi Jen & Al by the way! I’m surprised you have so much time to check here, what with all that ‘full time work’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Call our home a tit tip”

You’ve literally got your own separate Instagram account called that you pair of cheating narcissistic twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t bring myself to look at the tit tip page it’s a step too far showing your crusty pants to the world for cash and attention. Cheaters need to get a grip. No one forces their kids on play dates or clubs 😂 but maybe when cheaters pacing in circles and beside yourself with anxiety could be picked up on by a kid who then says he doesn’t want to go so that his cheating mum isn’t upset 🙄

Reactions: 6
They are really unstable. As much as I like to chat about them it's just feeding into their agenda and gives them engagement.

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused when she works this full time job? Exercise classes, and so much time to answer ‘questions’ (aka justify herself to us!) she must have a magic clock or something 😂

Reactions: 4
They are really unstable. As much as I like to chat about them it's just feeding into their agenda and gives them engagement.
Yeah I only came on here because I could see that someone was having a frantic shaky handed rant and see... none of those things said here?

I think my mental health is impacted by having to publicly hear about everyone else’s (generally, but influencers particularly) mental health all the time.

I’m not a psychologist, it’s not my job, it doesn’t benefit me, it benefits the person who is offloading. The thing now is to basically use your audience as a little echo chamber of sympathy and attention. real professional help and support will benefit you so stick with that. Instagram isn’t where you will find your inner peace or the other cringe word ‘tribe’. Why would you want to be in a tribe of complete strangers with other people all talking about their mental health over the top of each other. Sharing isn’t caring all the time. Just be you? Talk to your real friends and family?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've missed a lot on here lately but the description of (Cheating) St Jen's morning had me feeling anxious. Life for them must be so awful. Perhaps Al the cheat could stage an intervention .... but that would mean admitting that their life is actually boringly normal and it is all MADE UP. LIES LIES LIES.

Reactions: 3
Absolute this!!!! Think those of us (Al’s a cheat) who have been here awhile are fed up of them (cheats) using our discussion for sympathy engagement

Just want to say Jen the cheats curtains are vile and she’s hung them terribly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just want to say Jen the cheats curtains are vile and she’s hung them terribly 😂😂
Haha I agree is it brothel chic 😂
But the cheats want us to comment on it obviously as I mentioned how see though they were before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Haha I agree is it brothel chic 😂
But the cheats want us to comment on it obviously as I mentioned how see though they were before 🙄
I’m going to bet they (cheats) twist that to say their house is like a brothel 😂😂😂 a tit tip brothel obvs 😂😂😂

• Haha
How can your home be that messy when you both work from home just running Dadsnet? 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.