Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Al (the cheat) offering lessons on how to be a good husband.
1. He cheats.
2. He can't even put his own clothes away.
What a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

C7645

VIP Member
They are goading us surely 😂😂😂😂
Exactly this! These cheats are like clockwork. No Isla for content, No engagement from their sheep, nothing for them to post about from here with the old ‘trolls are mean to us’ narrative because quite frankly we’re bored of them, so what does Al the cheat have to resort to.... trying to goad us into conversation. My advice, don’t feed Al the cheating troll 😂😂😂😂

C7645

VIP Member
Please tell me someone else is seeing all the posts on maker of boys....
Oh FFS someone has put 50p in the Jen troll meter 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And it’s all a bullshit, one side perspective anyway. My new partner has been given an awful time by my ex husband, we’ve been dragged though the courts and CAFCASS by my child’s father, so step dads have the same challenges as step mums. And as for the whole ‘we weren’t invited to I’s Christening, well seeing as Al the cheat left I so young, I’m sure it was all still a bit raw for H’s family for these two cheats to waltz in all loved up. I wonder if she could imagine how she’d feel if Louis’ dad left her for another woman.... probs not. There is never any acceptance that maybe some of their behaviour contributed to the place they are in now with H. I am wondering if 1) it was always Jen that posted all the H bashing and 2) if there is a strategy behind all this talk being on her account - maybe trying to distance the drama from the more lucrative Dadsnet/it’s the Ferguson’s now Al the cheat is doing more podcasts??? 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:

Funkmonk89

Sorry to ‘police’ the thread (and I forget to do it too!) but try and put ‘the cheaters/liars’ because I can see the cheats using that quote for content!

• Heart

Hohoho37

It’s likely in any child arrangement order anyway and seeing as I don’t believe he had I last week it’s also likely H’s weekend anyway but Al the cheat isn’t able to resist stroking his own ego 🙄

Unfortunately my child’s child arrangement order does not state that however I just send a “hi it’s Mother’s Day next weekend so can we swap weekends?” And I get a “yeh, swap for the weekend after?” Because who makes any child spend their Mother’s Day not with their mother or makes a “I’m a hero for encouraging my child to spend mothers day with her her mum” post online when it’s all BS anyway because if it had been their weekend they would 100% never swap with H! They make me sick!

My stepdaughter chooses “Mum” cards for me but writes my name inside it, her Mum encourages her to call me whatever she wants to call me because she’s confident in her child’s feelings towards her that she doesn’t need to force her child to hate me. My stepdaughter occasional tells people I’m her mum or says mum to me, I’ve never told her it pleases me or told her not to, I respond the exact same because it doesn’t matter as long as she is happy. She chooses to stay with us an extra day sometimes, others she wants to go to her mums a day early, there’s no competition because the child is just living the life they’ve been given.

I feel like the cheats don’t understand blended families at all.

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Als a cheat. Ted led bla bla like they are saints and the only people who listen to their child. Do they think the rest of us force our kids to do clubs or go to parties alone 😂 do me a favour. When my 5 yo wanted to an after school club I was SO nervous I was, but I gave him so much encouragement and was super excited for him! (Als a cheat) Whether she can accept it or not, she holds T back even if she doesn’t realise it children pick up on this ridiculous behaviour and it affects them. Als a cheat

Also no one is saying anything bad about T, he’s a child. If he hasn’t wanted to do clubs or ever leave his mother’s side that’s absolutely fine of course it is. And no one here is saying otherwise

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
Wow that’s real big of you Al the cheat! Encouraged it 🙈 how dare you . Jen the husband thief isn’t her mum. I adored my stepmum ( she didn’t break up my parents marriage) and I’d always send cards and gifts and as an adult would go on Mother’s Day we lost her to Covid in April 😢 but as a child we always spent it with my birth mum. I know families come in different packages now but he’s really pissed me off like he’s doing H a favor. He could have just said we are celebrating Mother’s Day this week for Jen the husband thief..

Attachments

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
My kids wouldn’t give a monkeys about a breakfast set up (for the soul purpose to show off on SM) they love me just as much that I stagger down, make it in a sleepy daze and serve them while they watch Netflix 😂
It goes stale really quickly in those dispensers with the twist release. I’m sure at T & Is ages they are capable of finding their way around a kitchen & I’m sure Daddy can keep a watchful eye on his spy cam

• Haha

C7645

VIP Member
Think we all thought this 🤮🤮🤮 although I’m calling that they say they have them to keep an eye on T and his night terrors 🙄
I’m calling a half bingo on this one. Also yet again Cheating Al posts a photo that neither child can consent to having posted! Al you cheat, you’re clearly reading here, why don’t you (cheat) enjoy your evening with your (cheating) wife instead of reading here. Surely enjoying your time with your blended family is more important than reading here, especially as your working all weekend

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
oop

oops sorry i did rely but i dont think im always tagging right. no not locally. he lost his friemds from the school ad from the church. I see them out but always alone.
But this is when I don’t believe you... they do have local friends.. I know some of their friends.

I also live local, and your ‘if you live local you’d know’ is bullcrap. They’re not ‘famous’ in Tunbridge Wells. It’s not like they walk down the street and people bat an eyelid, so no! People aren’t here talking about them and knowing their business.
What are your motives here...?

DaisyandPoppy

The irony is they are the bat shit crazy ones and they publicise it for all to see! 🙄 H has always come across to be dignified in her silence -shame the same can’t be said for the cheats! I truly wonder how long they will continue to drag this out for....I get the impression H is happy and fulfilled with her life and family, unlike these cheats that can’t seem to move on.....

Fuck me, have you guys read the introduction to that book!!! The Ferguson cheating trolls have gone off the scale crazy 😳😳😳
This appears to sum up the cheats perfectly....perhaps someone should recommend the book to Hannah!

Crazymum

VIP Member
I totally agree! They’ve done it before and they were outed pretty quickly but I had my suspicions right from the first comment from them this time, it just didn’t sit right with me at all. I probably shouldn’t have engaged with them, but I was intrigued as to what their motive was. Now I assume it was that the recap on the start of this thread hit them hard! 😉

Omg! 😂 They are so transparent and if there was any doubt about our mystery poster being Al, they’ve just made it abundantly clear that it was by posting that story! Your sheep might be gullible enough to believe your tripe but we are not! What makes me laugh the most is he goes on about how the trolls (I.e H and her family) should ‘all move on after a decade blah blah blah’, but he’s the only one I see talking about it still! Think you’re the obsessed one Al and another reason why J is probably so anxious! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg just seen the story’s! How spooky that basically that was pretty much the line yesterday’s poster went along. What a load of shite! They’ve wrote that themselves. They can’t even wait a good few days to put fake shit online. It’s so obvious. Sad sad people. As for the person messaging them saying ooh the things we’ve read etc making on like it’s someone that knows H. Do go away you lying cheats. They love to play games. Why can’t they just go and enjoy their patchwork coparenting family if they’re so happy. Imagine just closing down your public account and living your life. Just have a private account with your friends on. Oh sorry they have no friends 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Gingercream

VIP Member
5A6A3D62-3ED3-4F77-BF0D-0A02A73073F6.png

(Al and Jen are lying cheats) I can’t imagine ever getting my other half to take a picture of me crying for content for social media (Al and Jen are lying cheats)

• Heart