Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tedward39

My kids wouldn’t give a monkeys about a breakfast set up (for the soul purpose to show off on SM) they love me just as much that I stagger down, make it in a sleepy daze and serve them while they watch Netflix 😂
TEMP POST incoming from the lying cheating bastard 'he' of the two*...... this week jen (aka st j of hives to us) has done 1434 hours of school runs.AND stayed up all of every single night, to set up (al's a cheat) breakfasts for all the families within a 5 mile radius (this pair of cunts treat other people like garbage for their own needs, including an unborn child). Going into their houses and leaving cereal, toast and fruit laid out on tables (jen's a selfish bitch who put her own needs before those of her step-daughter whilst said sd was in her mother's womb) so that other children no longer have to scavenge and putting a stop to that age old tradition of parents teaching their children independence. Head over to @_makerofbreakfasts if she can help you. #hotwife, #makerof brekkie, #milf, #whyyounosaintlikemywife! Honestly, a bigger pair of arseholes I've yet to meet with vile, nasty and vindictive cunts on top of that. Bore off, the pair of you. Spend some time making your partnership a marriage 'cos you sure ain't got one right now, this site would be 'water off a duck's back' if you felt secure together. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

C7645

VIP Member
View attachment 567990
The bit she’s covered up with the vaccination sticker reads “his crazy ex” 🙄

the only one crazy in this situation is St Jenof Hives 😂 she’s fucking deluded. Maybe things would be more cordial if you hadn’t run off with a married man while his wife had a newborn baby? Yet again unable to take any responsibility for the situation 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same old same old!
The product description from Amazon
Product Description
If you have an ex-wife in your life that is ruining your current marriage and wreaking havoc with your family, read this book. It will give you the answers you need to live a life free of chaos, anger and frustration. Say Goodbye to Crazy is one of the few books that addresses how to cope with a hostile, angry ex-wife whose destructive behavior is overlooked by the courts, the society and sometimes, even your own husband

• Angry
  • Wow

thesmallone

Ffs it’s a bank holiday can you never give it a rest cheats! I hope I is having a lovely Easter with her family. You bitter shits!
Was just coming to post this. The only question they've deigned to answer and yet again it's a dig at H. Maybe the co-parenting would be a bit easier if you weren't constantly taking swipes at the mother of your child on social media, eh Cheating Al and Jen?!

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m sorry, how old is he? 6/7? I find that absolutley unbelievable that he’s never done anything without them, apart from school! (They are a pair of cheats) Is it any wonder he has massive separation anxiety?! (They can’t keep up with their own lies) How he is meant to gain any independence if he is babied by the liars and cheats (oh sorry, I mean ‘Ted led’) 🤷‍♀️.
Edited to add - her (the husband steamer) reaction is also very OTT, dramatic and attention seeking.
They’ll be loving the engagement on here today but I couldn’t ignore how worrying these 2 cheats are. They’re very odd people . Thank god I clearly has stable parents when she’s at home and not with the cheats. They the cheats are ruining teds childhood. And she rocks up 20 mins early to pick him up too.

DaisyandPoppy

Didn’t they say I has a phone a while back? Cheats. Why are they making out like she doesn’t actually have one now?? Liars.
Just came on to say this! I swear the cheat said in one of his last rants about us so called ‘trolls’ that Isla DOES have a phone and DOES have social media....I’m sure it was mentioned on here too at the time! Come on Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife), you really do need to keep up with your own lies....even your most loyal followers will start questioning these things! 🙄

JussiLussi

I have no comment to make on little Ted - I’m a teacher and I’ve met plenty of children that really don’t enjoy going to these events - too much noise, too many other kids, unknown situation etc. I don’t get the extreme anxiety that St Jen of Hives faces with him going away to a club but I imagine if you have chronic anxiety that could definitely be an issue. What I just don’t get his the cheating Al telling the internet. I get anxious and my boyfriend would calm me down and talk me through the situation. He would not share it on the internet - it wasn’t done kindly either “avoid Jen” he said. It’s cruel of the cheat to not support her. Does she not mind having all her anxieties shared online? Again I think it’s great that more people are sharing their challenges with mental health but it’s not his health, he’s not asking how to support her - he’s mocking her. Their relationship has some major red flags. I hope she has a good friend somewhere that can support her through this.

Sazzles77

I'm a lecturer, Saint Jen. So I actually teach people. Full time. Earning an honest living. Paying my mortgage. Not sponging off my ex. Not feeding people bullshit stories. Not pretending to be someone I'm not. Maybe you guys could try that..... obviously when you've got time away from being a nurse, triager, Saint, cheat, step mum extraordinaire, warrior, wife to a cheat, superhero.....have I missed anything?

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I just got in from work thanks St Jen. From an actual job in healthcare (really helping people). I may comment here on my break.

I’m not filming my husbands moobs in the middle of the daytime and then drinking booze 7 nights of the week either

All I have seen St Hives do this week is pair up some socks and visit an old lady

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Ted very rarely used to spend time with Isla before everything changed. I think too that he relies on her being there more because of his lack of friends, rather than because she is his sibling. He likes having someone to play with, if she lived there permanently, he probably wouldn’t be that fussed over her anyways.

of course though they will turn it around and say they feel guilty for not having more children. Lots of children have the same dynamic, they aren’t unique.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Can you imagine making a living writing lies on IG, Al is a cheat, commenting on your own posts from your multiple other "business" accounts to try and keep the engagement up , Al is a cheat, trying to convince random people on the Internet that you don't know that horrible trolls are saying terrible things about your children-Al is a cheat( I've yet to see anything on tattle other than commentary of 2 adults who choose to overshare their fucking boring life) Al is a cheat

C7645

VIP Member
This two make me laugh more with every sad, pathetic story they post 😂😂 😂😂😂😂 Honestly their ridiculous antics, stories and posts show how empty their lives are. Plus they are the biggest liars I’ve seen, no one is that cruel about Jen’s infertility, in fact it’s mentioned at the start of every thread.

Wonder if all the comments about how H has traded up since Al the cheat left her maybe hit a narcissistic nerve 🤔🤔🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
So boring

Her child was not an infant in nappies
Also still absolutely no ownership of anything they could have/wished THEY had done better or differently

Yes the step dad did step up it sounds, but he didn’t run off with H when she was married to A

A has never had to be a single parent.

I always see a lot of spite jealously and anger towards I’s stepdad because that is something they can’t control and sounds likes it’s been a lot smoother than the first 8 years of their blended (to a pulp) family

• Heart

Funkmonk89

That’s a ridiculous post. As others said, if she has social media she can be contacted directly. When my and my husband split we gave the oldest an old phone with no sim so we could iMessage and FaceTime. Second, if you (cheating bastard) really can’t just ring or text to send a a message to your daughter there must be a reason for that. The main reason being you’re a cunt. But most likely you’re exaggerating for effect. It’s child cruelty (inserting al is a cheat here to they can’t screenshot) to withhold contact like that and if you stopped enforcing it the other party might too

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
This calendar bollocks is just beyond weird. Like seriously are you guys ok? This is not normal behaviour. The desperate attention seeking. Al to even do it in the first place says SO much about him.

Sazzles77

Not glazing over the blatant disregard for hannah during the last few stories.....disgusting behaviour blaming her for the ideas of Jen that got put in I's head....you did that when you stole a married man who had a baby on the way! And then suggesting she causes drama?! Arghhh cheats and liars never learn do they

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
This calendar bollocks is just beyond weird. Like seriously are you guys ok? This is not normal behaviour. The desperate attention seeking. Al to even do it in the first place says SO much about him.
He’s a creep simple as. He makes me shudder urgh cheat.

C7645

VIP Member
What an odd turn this thread has take. Can’t say I’m convinced that Emily isn’t Al the cheat or Jen or at least someone closely connected to them.

• Heart