It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I didn’t get as far as reading the article and sure it’s like most newspapers where the headline doesn’t match the article! Just always feel the dadsnet vibe is so Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife) - down on women in general
Yeah it is a bit weird. It comes across to me like click baiting and like they are trying to get a reaction by using a controversial title.

Reactions: 2
This is my first post here and I haven't caught up on everything yet but I'm so glad there's a thread on here for the Ferguson's.
I started following them when they first appeared. I liked them at first and my husband even went along to a couple of their meetups that they arrange every summer. But then a couple of things changed.
Firstly, we both felt lied to when it emerged that he had another child, before Ted. We were first time parents when we found them so we felt like we had something in common with them. To find out that he'd obviously bent the truth to appeal to everyone was such a slap in the face...and it really showed his true colours as well. He should be a proud dad of 2, not hide one away.
Then it was the creepy comments about Jen. It actually makes my skin crawl, the way he talks about her. Of course he should find her attractive, they're married but some of the stuff he puts online is disgusting. I can imagine him being the kind of man who touches women on the waist when he's trying to get past 🤢
My husband also alerted me to something that was posted in their private group. One of the members said that they took pictures of their partner when she was asleep and he'd even gone so far as to "relieve himself" over her when she was sleeping. I was disgusted that this didn't seem to be addressed by Al or any of the admins. I emailed Al and explained all of this and his response was "it's just private banter, you wouldn't hear any different in locker rooms". He seemed more concerned that my husband had broken "group rules" more than the fact that a woman could be being raped by her partner.
I also know that they don't pay the people who write for them. A friend of mine applied when they were looking for writers and they said that they wouldn't pay. Even though they make money from ADs etc and get their gifted holidays, they wanted to up their engagement by taking other people's work but not paying them for their time.
After reading some of the stuff in this thread, it all makes sense. He reminds me of my dad; a serial cheat, never seeing us and constantly making out that their the victim. I see you Al and you're a lowlife 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is my first post here and I haven't caught up on everything yet but I'm so glad there's a thread on here for the Ferguson's.
I started following them when they first appeared. I liked them at first and my husband even went along to a couple of their meetups that they arrange every summer. But then a couple of things changed.
Firstly, we both felt lied to when it emerged that he had another child, before Ted. We were first time parents when we found them so we felt like we had something in common with them. To find out that he'd obviously bent the truth to appeal to everyone was such a slap in the face...and it really showed his true colours as well. He should be a proud dad of 2, not hide one away.
Then it was the creepy comments about Jen. It actually makes my skin crawl, the way he talks about her. Of course he should find her attractive, they're married but some of the stuff he puts online is disgusting. I can imagine him being the kind of man who touches women on the waist when he's trying to get past 🤢
My husband also alerted me to something that was posted in their private group. One of the members said that they took pictures of their partner when she was asleep and he'd even gone so far as to "relieve himself" over her when she was sleeping. I was disgusted that this didn't seem to be addressed by Al or any of the admins. I emailed Al and explained all of this and his response was "it's just private banter, you wouldn't hear any different in locker rooms". He seemed more concerned that my husband had broken "group rules" more than the fact that a woman could be being raped by her partner.
I also know that they don't pay the people who write for them. A friend of mine applied when they were looking for writers and they said that they wouldn't pay. Even though they make money from ADs etc and get their gifted holidays, they wanted to up their engagement by taking other people's work but not paying them for their time.
After reading some of the stuff in this thread, it all makes sense. He reminds me of my dad; a serial cheat, never seeing us and constantly making out that their the victim. I see you Al and you're a lowlife 🤷‍♀️
Oh my god, if something like that was posted in most groups it would be removed immediately. That’s not lads banter, it’s far from it. Al(the cheat) comes across as being a massive slime bag who thinks he’s gods gift to women.
I wonder did that post coincide with the photo Jen shared of herself sleeping with some comment about not wanting to know what he does when she’s asleep.

Reactions: 7
How vile!!! He will never admit to being in the wrong or take any responsibility just blame others. He really is a lowlife fake

What’s concerning here is, if it is true about the comment on the private group, then maybe it makes the comment on the story Jen of st hives posted of her asleep even more worrying! Didn’t she say something like ‘I don’t want to know what he does when I’m asleep’? (Al cheats on his pregnant wife)

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, if something like that was posted in most groups it would be removed immediately. That’s not lads banter, it’s far from it. Al(the cheat) comes across as being a massive slime bag who thinks he’s gods gift to women.
I wonder did that post coincide with the photo Jen shared of herself sleeping with some comment about not wanting to know what he does when she’s asleep.
No, this happened a couple of years ago I think. I missed the photo of Jen that you're referring to because I haven't followed them in a while...her self righteous act and his sleazy attitude made me see the light and I unfollowed 👋

Reactions: 5
Kids in bed before 9:30 is some kind of achievement? They shouldn’t be staying up that late and allow Teddy to choose his own bedtime. He must be really tired the next day, especially at school.

I kind of feel like, from Jen’s post the other day, that her ex left her for another woman or he just left her, I really don’t think she ended their relationship. And I also feel like she’s quite bitter about it and that’s why she happily stole another woman’s husband, because it had happened to her. She just comes across so bitter.

I kind of feel like, from Jen’s post the other day, that her ex left her for another woman or he just left her, I really don’t think she ended their relationship. And I also feel like she’s quite bitter about it and that’s why she happily stole another woman’s husband, because it had happened to her. She just comes across so bitter.
I agree with this and actually wonder if they were in a proper relationship at all!? I wonder if he never committed to her and that’s what she feels bitter about, or maybe it’s just the fact that without him she wouldn’t have her house, car, etc

Why is Jen topless with Isla in the bed?! Is it just me that finds that too far? With her own son okay, I get it, but not her 8 year old step daughter. I would have been very uncomfortable with that at Islas age personally.

Reactions: 13
Why is Jen topless with Isla in the bed?! Is it just me that finds that too far? With her own son okay, I get it, but not her 8 year old step daughter. I would have been very uncomfortable with that at Islas age personally.
Yeah I think it’s weird, even with Ted at his age, I find it weird, but it’s even worse with Isla, it’s her step daughter and she’s 8.

I was just coming on to post the same thing, there’s no way I could be naked in bed with any of my children 😱
They see me naked of course, getting out of the shower or getting dressed. I don’t mind that, but I couldn’t sleep naked in bed with them 🤦🏻‍♀️

At this point they just put stuff on for us to comment over here. Covers up his mums face but pictures of them half naked in bed... OK

• Wow
Reactions: 8
At this point they just put stuff on for us to comment over here. Covers up his mums face but pictures of them half naked in bed... OK
agreed! They just post stuff now about trolls for pure engagement. I agree with the above suspect St Jen of Hives wasn’t the one that left Louis’ Dad, so felt no guilt in cheating with Al and him leaving his pregnant wife. I do find it odd that all share a bed, including Isla especially as Al (the cheat) likes to post pictures that Jen sleeps completely naked. If that was my child with my ex or me with my partners child I would be uncomfortable.

Forgot to post this screenshot from the other night, notice how Louis doesn’t call Al Dad (the cheater who left his pregnant wife)
I think she’s said before that she wouldn’t allow Louis to call another woman mum (even though she insists on Isla doing it), so Louis has never been allowed to call another man dad either. She’s such a bitter woman.

Did he leave her for a man?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.