It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be a miserable Christmas for them. Playing happy family for show & obsessing over what people on social media think of them. If they just got over themselves & grew up things could be very different for them.
Did anyone notice when T’s first tooth fell out how worn down his teeth were? That’s generally caused by anxiety related grinding so it’s obviously not a happy home.
His constant public gushing about St Jen just wreaks of someone who has to constantly prove their worth to someone terrified that he will do to her what he has done before. A genuinely happy couple doesn’t need to announce it for all to see. Keeping him home earning very little keeps him close to her so he can’t stray. One day one or both will have to get a real job, I can’t wait to see the next chapter of the story. I don’t imagine it will be a happy one. Once a cheater, always a cheater & he has learned a lot about how to get away with it by now.
my one hope is that Isla gets to at least phone her mum on Christmas morning, if you’re reading his you cheating pair of f**ks, do it for Isla, it’s her Christmas too & she must be so worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think given the story below it’s between the two of these vile cheats. If it is, it’s indicative of their relationship, where’s the affection, the kisses at the end etc, reads very transactional. Maybe the poll on the previous thread hit a nerve with these two lying cheats and all is not as rosey as the cheaters make out on Instagram 🤔 (Al is a cheat who left his pregnant wife for Jen)
I thought that, we don’t need to see private message anyway but it seemed like it was to Islas mum because of how cold it is but it’s actually between the two of them, v strange. Even if it was a grandparent it seems very cold yet they proudly show it off

Reactions: 3
What tit is he stuffing in his fat gob now he really is a disgusting vile pig.

Reactions: 4
It will be a miserable Christmas for them. Playing happy family for show & obsessing over what people on social media think of them. If they just got over themselves & grew up things could be very different for them.
Did anyone notice when T’s first tooth fell out how worn down his teeth were? That’s generally caused by anxiety related grinding so it’s obviously not a happy home.
His constant public gushing about St Jen just wreaks of someone who has to constantly prove their worth to someone terrified that he will do to her what he has done before. A genuinely happy couple doesn’t need to announce it for all to see. Keeping him home earning very little keeps him close to her so he can’t stray. One day one or both will have to get a real job, I can’t wait to see the next chapter of the story. I don’t imagine it will be a happy one. Once a cheater, always a cheater & he has learned a lot about how to get away with it by now.
my one hope is that Isla gets to at least phone her mum on Christmas morning, if you’re reading his you cheating pair of f**ks, do it for Isla, it’s her Christmas too & she must be so worried.
I really hope they let her! I wouldn’t put it past them to write a post and say she doesn’t want to call or something pathetic like that!!! They twist everything!

Reactions: 5
I bet lying St Jen of Hives doesn’t want cheating Al to go out to work as she doesn’t trust him not to cheat on her... at least if he’s at home she can keep an eye on him!

Genuine people do not feel the need to prove themselves on social media all the time. They try to prove they are the ‘perfect blended family’ and tell us how they do all of these good deeds. In reality, they are cheats, liars and fake people.

I bet lying St Jen of Hives doesn’t want cheating Al to go out to work as she doesn’t trust him not to cheat on her... at least if he’s at home she can keep an eye on him!
She wants Teddy and Al ALL TO HERSELF! Hence why she was with Teddy just them two as they couldn’t agree on a film apparently.

Genuine people do not feel the need to prove themselves on social media all the time. They try to prove they are the ‘perfect blended family’ and tell us how they do all of these good deeds. In reality, they are cheats, liars and fake people.

She wants Teddy and Al ALL TO HERSELF! Hence why she was with Teddy just them two as they couldn’t agree on a film apparently.
Pretty much every time Isla is there she does a post like that. Just shows how they’re not a blended family but they can’t stop themselves posting everything

Reactions: 6
Pretty much every time Isla is there she does a post like that. Just shows how they’re not a blended family but they can’t stop themselves posting everything
Exactly this - we are a ‘blended family’ and sometimes there is overwhelm if the kids haven’t seen each other for a while. It’s quite full on.(al and Jen are cheats) So if one or other want to take themselves off or do something separate that’s absolutely fine - I just don’t stick it all over my socials cos it’s their private life.

Whose seen their story about the trolls and teddy? Eye roll!!!
They’re so stupid🙄🙄 nothing has been said about Ted, apart from how they treat him. No one on here would comment on his Christmas list, the attention seeking cunts. And no Isla doesn’t get any of the negativity, because she gets enough of that from that scummy pair.

Whose seen their story about the trolls and teddy? Eye roll!!!
Hmmm I don’t recall anyone being vile about T, yet more gaslighting by Al the cheat and St Jen of Hives. Probably because this thread had been quiet for 16 hours and they need the engagement 🙄🙄🙄

I think it’s clear to see that (cheating) Al and (Saint) Jen are very unhappy. Isla’s mum is happily married, has a lovely house (that she pays for herself) and has a brilliant job. These two prat about on social media in a house paid for by Jens ex - desperately trying to keep up with the persona of Jen being selfless and kind and helpful blah blah blah. I mean if we are to believe (cheating) Al the NHS have been chasing Jen for years, begging her to take a job because she’s so perfect. LOL.
Imagine (cheating) Al thinking it’s appropriate to send emails or messages to STRANGERS on the internet to prove that he’s in the right, it has nothing to do with anybody else what was decided in court but here he is, offering information. He’s a narcissist. So is SJOH (Saint Jen of Hives). Isla will 100% see through it all when she’s older. And although I’m sure Hannah is upset I can only hope she’s sat in her lovely home with her lovely husband, rolling her eyes at the absolute tit show these two clowns are posting all over Instagram.
Nailed it!

Honestly There must be another site cos they do make up a lot of tit. Remember when Al left their postcode up and they said local trolls had already put their address and pics of their house online? But if they’re local trolls they already knew that so could do it at any time + it wasn’t done here lol

They’re so stupid🙄🙄 nothing has been said about Ted, apart from how they treat him. No one on here would comment on his Christmas list, the attention seeking cunts. And no Isla doesn’t get any of the negativity, because she gets enough of that from that scummy pair.
A load of waffle. No nastiness about Ted, just how he can do no wrong in the liars and cheaters eyes. We talk about Isla cos we feel sorry for her

Please show me where we have been horrible to their son! What an awful thing to accuse us of. The only thing we have commented on is them referring to isla as a devil, yet referring to ted as perfect!

For the blocked!
Love them showing us Islas handwriting, once again confirming there was no way Isla wrote that sickening note to Jen the cheat about how much she loved her 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please show me where we have been horrible to their son! What an awful thing to accuse us of. The only thing we have commented on is them referring to isla as a devil, yet referring to ted as perfect!

For the blocked!
Also this goes to prove the letter supposedly I wrote in IOW was not written by her.

I wonder if they realise that they don’t HAVE to post any of the children’s letters online? ‘We feel safer.’ What? Just keep it private like most normal folk do.

Isla is 8 and a half and uses joined up writing. My son is the same age. There is no way she writes UNKL JON (with the J the wrong way round).
The bottom two look the same, the top one is Isla’s. Like you say, there’s no way she’s writing letters the wrong way around. Wonder if the bottom two are ted’s writing?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.