It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The incessant posting whilst Isla is there is so clearly to wind up her mum I can’t believe others cannot see it. I imagine Isla’s behaviour is difficult when she’s there as she’ll be feeling uncomfortable, unsure, etc. I actually wonder whether Hannah needs to put a stop to them having her on their socials. I came from a broken home and it makes me feel deeply uncomfortable to watch as I remember those games so well and how I felt as a young child. I would love to find a way to make people aware of them...
I totally agree with that. I don't even think they portray the truth of Isla's behavior - she seems like a really sweet little girl! But if she were to act up a little bit when she's with them, it would be perfectly understandable. As you said, she'll be feeling uncomfortable, unsure, and probably feeling as though she'd much rather be at home with her Mum and her real family, as any child would. Not least because I'm sure spending any length of time with Cheating Saint Jen and Al must be absolutely unbearable.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the next 9 days will be unbearable stories of their ‘perfectly blended’ family knowing full well it probably all goes back to Hannah with the ultimate aim to abuse his ex wife from a distance (and abuse really is what this vile cheat does)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m sure the next 9 days will be unbearable stories of their ‘perfectly blended’ family knowing full well it probably all goes back to Hannah with the ultimate aim to abuse his ex wife from a distance (and abuse really is what this vile cheat does)

Luckily we all know that Instagram is very rarely reality.

Reactions: 2
Some little birdie may have already messaged Tesco mobile 😉😉
Already on this too! 🙌🏼

The incessant posting whilst Isla is there is so clearly to wind up her mum I can’t believe others cannot see it. I imagine Isla’s behaviour is difficult when she’s there as she’ll be feeling uncomfortable, unsure, etc. I actually wonder whether Hannah needs to put a stop to them having her on their socials. I came from a broken home and it makes me feel deeply uncomfortable to watch as I remember those games so well and how I felt as a young child. I would love to find a way to make people aware of them...
I remember seeing him defend this on one of their posts before, saying Isla’s mum has Isla on her social media, so why shouldn’t he!? Yeah, because posting to 30k strangers is exactly the same as posting to friends and family!!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think it’s clear to see that (cheating) Al and (Saint) Jen are very unhappy. Isla’s mum is happily married, has a lovely house (that she pays for herself) and has a brilliant job. These two prat about on social media in a house paid for by Jens ex - desperately trying to keep up with the persona of Jen being selfless and kind and helpful blah blah blah. I mean if we are to believe (cheating) Al the NHS have been chasing Jen for years, begging her to take a job because she’s so perfect. LOL.
Imagine (cheating) Al thinking it’s appropriate to send emails or messages to STRANGERS on the internet to prove that he’s in the right, it has nothing to do with anybody else what was decided in court but here he is, offering information. He’s a narcissist. So is SJOH (Saint Jen of Hives). Isla will 100% see through it all when she’s older. And although I’m sure Hannah is upset I can only hope she’s sat in her lovely home with her lovely husband, rolling her eyes at the absolute tit show these two clowns are posting all over Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Already on this too! 🙌🏼

I remember seeing him defend this on one of their posts before, saying Isla’s mum has Isla on her social media, so why shouldn’t he!? Yeah, because posting to 30k strangers is exactly the same as posting to friends and family!!🤦‍♀️
Exactly, a little different posting to friends and family as oppose to posting to 30k unknowns 🤦🏼‍♀️ Especially the photos of T sleeping topless and let’s not forget the video of I in the bath when they went to the IOW, serious safeguarding issues if you ask me!

I think it’s clear to see that (cheating) Al and (Saint) Jen are very unhappy. Isla’s mum is happily married, has a lovely house (that she pays for herself) and has a brilliant job. These two prat about on social media in a house paid for by Jens ex - desperately trying to keep up with the persona of Jen being selfless and kind and helpful blah blah blah. I mean if we are to believe (cheating) Al the NHS have been chasing Jen for years, begging her to take a job because she’s so perfect. LOL.
Imagine (cheating) Al thinking it’s appropriate to send emails or messages to STRANGERS on the internet to prove that he’s in the right, it has nothing to do with anybody else what was decided in court but here he is, offering information. He’s a narcissist. So is SJOH (Saint Jen of Hives). Isla will 100% see through it all when she’s older. And although I’m sure Hannah is upset I can only hope she’s sat in her lovely home with her lovely husband, rolling her eyes at the absolute tit show these two clowns are posting all over Instagram.
From my personal experience I’m sure it still hurt her though, she’s only human, has feelings and that’s her daughter. I feel for her I know keeping the moral high ground is hard work where parental conflict is concerned so credit to her.

Sorry I'm late to the party but here we go!

Thread number 4 for al and jen ferguson, how fast did that go? I thought I'd do a general catch up for the people who will be new to this thread/the fergusons sheep who come over here to defend them, it will be nice for them to see some home truths first!

1. Al cheated on his pregnant wife, hannah, with jen. Al claims him and jen were only friends at the start, and it turned into something more. But he also claimed he fell in love with jen when he first saw her. So which is it Al?

2. Hannah was working flat out in her job as a midwife, while carrying baby isla, to make a decent life for her family. While al was off bleeping another woman, without a second thought for his wife and unborn child.

3. Al left hannah and isla, 5 weeks after hannah gave birth. He left his small baby for jen, who he moved in with straight away.

4. Al never asked to have isla stay over until she was four. But has made numerous claims that hannah kept isla from him, which simply isn't true. He was the one who walked away, leaving hannah with all the responsibility of selling and sorting the house, while she had a newborn. But according to al, he was the victim!

5. Jen wasn't the only woman al cheated on his wife with, there were others. Nice man!

6. Al was offered everything Saturday with isla by his ex wife in court, but al turned it down. He stated he needed that time to "get to know his new wife"

7. May, al and jen made a big post about "the first and last" pictures of isla on their social media. Apparently us trolls gave him no other option, not the fact all the posts with isla were either a snipe at hannah or a praise for how wonderful jen is as a step mum. Not even a month later they started posting her again. And this time, with a serve disregard for her privacy.

8. The dads net is mostly in jens name, so it looks as though al doesn't have a penny to his name. No money = no maintenance for isla!

9. Al used to manipulate his visits with isla by dropping her off late, knowing it would interfere with isla and hannahs breastfeeding schedule. He did this to prove she didn't need to be breastfed...

10. Al was once confronted by someone in DMs about the stuff he puts up about isla. In this conversation, the person questioned als behaviour towards his ex wife, al replied with an article about woman who manipulate men into getting them pregnant. Implying he was forced into sex by hannah, and that he didn't want isla at all! This screenshot can be found on thread number 1!

11. When little isla stays at al and jens, he will not allow her to do the following things;

- wear clothes her mother has bought her.
-have any contact with her mother or step father for however long she is there.
-bring anything from her home that comforts her, he doesn't like anything from his exes to be in his house!

Right that's the catch up on the general al and jen behaviour, now for the catch up on what happened on the last thread!

1. So to start off, we have made numerous comments on the threads about isla not having her own bed. But in the last month, jen has mentioned at least 3 times that she made baby isla a nursery. Never mentioned before! But how is it normal for jen to make a nursery for a newborn, that isn't hers? Strange!

2. The fake covid anxiety strikes again when al and jen skipped off on their 100th holiday of the year. This time to the Isle of White with little isla. It amazes me that medical professionals haven't had jen in for trails, the way her anxiety cures itself is really a miracle. One day she's bleaching her shopping, but when a holiday is available, no anxiety! Amazing really

3. We've come to the conclusion that jen is just a woman with a lot of phobias. Swimming pools, climbing frames, monkey bars, hospitals, dentists, etc but thankfully we've discovered she doesn't have a phobia for married men! Lucky for al that is.

4. The loving insta posts continue. Posts every week about how lucky they are to have each other. All so gushing and sickly. Having to constantly share how happy you are makes me believe its the opposite. I think they're trying to keep up the act and pretend they're not desperately unhappy with their life. And the guilt of their actions are catching up to them!

5. They announced not long ago they were going to take out a loan for ivf! For a family who plead poverty, I dont think that is such a bright idea! How an earth do they imagine they'll pay it back?
(Just kidding I know a go fund me will be set up soon)

6. Isla has been staying with the cheaters every other weekend. And on every occasion al has made a story and referred to her as a devil. "Devil by day, angel by night" a clear insult to hannahs parenting and a disgusting way to talk about his daughter.

7. Al and jen have decided to declare their parenting style as ted led! So in other words, teddy rules the house. He chooses everything, tells what he wants and when and how he wants it done. But as al says, isla is the devil.

8. It was revealed in a comment the other day that al and jen are moving in 18 months time. I wonder if that is because louis will be 18 then. So his dad will no longer let them live in that house rent free! I wonder i wonder. I cant wait for the shock they will get when they have to enter the real world. No more rent free life for them!

9. @ShhItsASecret came on and gave us some good goss. They have a mutal friend of al and jens, and on a boys night out, al was telling all his friends how jen didn't stop going out to see friends and family during lockdown, and the whole bleaching food on the doorstep was all for insta. Who knew! Good detective work fellow tattler!

10. In October half term al and jen took the 3 children on holiday to the Isle of White. If that was me, I would enjoy every second with my family, put my phone down and enjoy that precious time. But why would al and jen do that, when there is so much content to use!

So here's a little breakdown of what happened on that holiday;

- Most nights were filled with many moans of how tired they are and all drinks they needed.
- They storied every second of that holiday, giving the children no privacy. Including an occasion when isla was in the bath and they were getting her to tell them what a wonderful day she had. Instead of letting her have a bath in peace! Total violation.
- All week there were sly digs at islas mum, but not once was isla allowed to ring her!
- On one of the days, we joked on here about saint jen not offering herself up to feed the children who would go hungry in the half term. Instead of them realising this was us taking the piss out of her "aren't I a saint act" they lost their minds and did many stories about how mean we are and what a saint jen is 51 weeks of the year, but saints need a week off too!
- The worst part was the last day. There is a debate on here if it was real or not but anyway isla wrote jen a note. A note addressed to "mum" telling jen how much she loved her. It was posted for their 30k followers to see. Another disregard for islas privacy. The post received mixed reviews and was not their normal engagement. In fact a lot of their loyal sheep questioned the reason to post this and the well being of islas mum. Which raged al! All the comments questioning them were replied to along the following lines

"Isla calls jen mum because her real mum lets isla call her step dad, dad, I didn't like this and asked it to stop, it didn't so I said isla wants to call jen mum and they said that's okay"

To many of us this proved the only reason al gets isla to call jen, mum. Is to get a rise out of hannah, and to be in control. He couldn't stop isla calling the man who raised her, dad, so he got them back by making isla call the woman, who was sleeping with her dad when she was growing in her mothers womb, mum.

-Lastly for the Isle of White saga, they ate out every evening, 5 dinners every night, but yet, they are very poor people! So they claim.

11. Jen and al have date nights every so often. It would be lovely for them, if only they could put the phone away! Every second of the evening is put on their stories, there is no one on one time, no deep conversations, no enjoying each others company. Just constant stories and attention seeking!

12. Jen put a post up, a picture of her asleep, and al behind her making a face. It was captioned something like "i don't know what he does to me when I'm asleep, and I don't want to know"
Understandably this upset a lot of people. The post sounded like he was doing inappropriate stuff to her while she was asleep. It sounded like an insult to sexual assault victims! But jen was not happy when someone raised this with her. Because she is a saint who can do no wrong! They never apologise or admitted guilt. It was deleted and ignored!

13. A few weeks ago jen was suffering from the most awful migranes. Now in normal terms, you would ring a doctor, get them some medication, give them peace. But al is not normal so what did he do to help his ill wife? Take a perfectly staged photo of jen with her favourite masks next to her! How helpful is that.

14. The black eye and domestic abuse saga was a strange one. Jen did a story of her and teddy. And mentioned her black eye. Another story saying nobody did it to her. It was strange. And very off. But the next day we were treated to a story of jen say she had to post that because we are such awful trolls who said she was being abused, and backed this claim up with a screenshot of the pole at the top of thread three. Despite that being up for months and it having no connection. We still haven't figured out what she meant by that!

15. And finally al announced a few weeks back he would get isla for 9 days over Christmas. Yet on Thursday he picked her up from school and posted he would now have her for 11 days.
I spoke to hannah and she told me she went to pick isla up from school only to find out al had already taken her. Before their agreed time.
Thankfully we have some clever tattlers who have screen shot als post where islas auntie (hannahs sister) comments that al took her before he was allowed to, and now will not let hannah ring isla! After calling for days, al will still not let her speak to her mum. According to al, Laura and a few others commenting on his post are harassing him! Again he is the victim. Always the victim.

So that's another thread catch up done. I would just like to say to Hannah and her family that we are all 100% behind her. And we hope she gets to speak to her daughter soon!

Just to remind you all this thread is about the way al and jen behave, we do not bring up the miscarriages or loss they have suffered. It is sad they lost those babies and we are not people to mock that. We won't give them any more reason to make out we are the bad guys.

Also when commenting please try and include a little message about their cheating antics. Eg.

Jen (the woman who cheated with a married man) is looking her age recently!

Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife) is such a childish man!

Its stops them being able to use us for sympathy content. And it boils their piss!

Enjoy!

A few screenshots from the last thread that should be carried on for this one!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly! Why can’t they just let her have what she wants and why can’t Ted just compromise for a change? Why does it need to be Isla that compromises? And WHY do they never ever criticise Ted? I don’t think I’ve ever seen them complain about him, EVER, yet they’ve had Isla had a day or so and they’re already complaining, it makes me sick!
It’s because they let Ted do whatever he wants, he rules that house. He gets ‘Ted Time’ and everything they do as they say is ‘Ted Led.’

It’s because they let Ted do whatever he wants, he rules that house. He gets ‘Ted Time’ and everything they do as they say is ‘Ted Led.’
It’s disgusting. Even if Isla wasn’t in the equation, why would you spoil a child to that level, they’re giving him little emperor syndrome.

Reactions: 4
Oooh my first ever thread title 🥳

And I've just caught up on his disgustingly patronising email to Hannah. I knew it would be something like "end of term" and he'd exploited that loop hole. I don't think I've ever come across someone as unkind as him to just go and fetch Isla and not let her say bye to her mum. That email has made me so mad.

I know some on here know Hannah personally. Please, would you tell her that I don't think any judge in the country would support Al acting in that way, or speaking to her like that. And the fact he thinks he "won" 🤢 no-one wins where parents are fighting over kids.

Reactions: 6
Sadly it looks like they might need an update to the agreement like ‘published end of term date’ so if it happens again that school closes early for any reason al can’t just go and take her away. And it will be on record that he exploited the loop hole. Totally doesn’t surprise me that dick head dads do this but Isla is 8, he needs to get over himself for her sake

Reactions: 6
Oooh my first ever thread title 🥳

And I've just caught up on his disgustingly patronising email to Hannah. I knew it would be something like "end of term" and he'd exploited that loop hole. I don't think I've ever come across someone as unkind as him to just go and fetch Isla and not let her say bye to her mum. That email has made me so mad.

I know some on here know Hannah personally. Please, would you tell her that I don't think any judge in the country would support Al acting in that way, or speaking to her like that. And the fact he thinks he "won" 🤢 no-one wins where parents are fighting over kids.
I know what you mean about that email to Hannah, it’s really upset me since I saw it. Al (the man who cheated on his pregnant wife) is such an arrogant prick. I feel that screen shot should be on every page of this thread just so people who find this can see what an awful excuse for a father he really is.

also well done @Pumpkinandrose on the catch up 👍🏻

Sadly it looks like they might need an update to the agreement like ‘published end of term date’ so if it happens again that school closes early for any reason al can’t just go and take her away. And it will be on record that he exploited the loop hole. Totally doesn’t surprise me that dick head dads do this but Isla is 8, he needs to get over himself for her sake
Also this, that child arrangement order needs amending and amending urgently before that POS (who cheats on his pregnant wife) can exploit it again!

Reactions: 1
Also this, that child arrangement order needs amending and amending urgently before that POS (who cheats on his pregnant wife) can exploit it again!
The problem is, cheating Al would never agree to do it by consent, so it'd be for poor Hannah to try and do it through the court again

Reactions: 1
The problem is, cheating Al would never agree to do it by consent, so it'd be for poor Hannah to try and do it through the court again
I understand completely and even if he did initially consent, cheating Al would change his mind on a whim to assert power and inflict pain on Isla’s mum for his own pleasure

Wonder what this is in reference to and who the conversation is with?

Attachments

Last edited:
I understand completely and even if he did initially consent, cheating Al would change his mind on a whim to assert power and inflict pain on Isla’s mum for his own pleasure

Wonder what this is in reference to and who the conversation is with?
I’m wondering why the duck that needed to be shared on Insta

Reactions: 9
Unless it is his mum maybe?
I think given the story below it’s between the two of these vile cheats. If it is, it’s indicative of their relationship, where’s the affection, the kisses at the end etc, reads very transactional. Maybe the poll on the previous thread hit a nerve with these two lying cheats and all is not as rosey as the cheaters make out on Instagram 🤔 (Al is a cheat who left his pregnant wife for Jen)

Attachments

I think given the story below it’s between the two of these vile cheats. If it is, it’s indicative of their relationship, where’s the affection, the kisses at the end etc, reads very transactional. Maybe the poll on the previous thread hit a nerve with these two lying cheats and all is not as rosey as the cheaters make out on Instagram 🤔 (Al is a cheat who left his pregnant wife for Jen)
They are very weird and very nasty people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.