It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottom two look the same, the top one is Isla’s. Like you say, there’s no way she’s writing letters the wrong way around. Wonder if the bottom two are ted’s writing?
And that’s the real reason they haven’t shown his list lol

Reactions: 9
Honestly There must be another site cos they do make up a lot of tit. Remember when Al left their postcode up and they said local trolls had already put their address and pics of their house online? But if they’re local trolls they already knew that so could do it at any time + it wasn’t done here lol
They are either bu
Also this goes to prove the letter supposedly I wrote in IOW was not written by her.
like we would fall for that, we all knew it wasn’t I that wrote it.
I really believe that Al (who sleeps with other women and leaves his pregnant wife) sees this site as a threat which is why he gaslights his followers

Reactions: 4
The bottom 2 are either Al or Jen pretending to be Isla to gaslight and upset her Mum. Simple as.

Reactions: 4
This cult of ‘influencers’ is wearing thin. They have nothing to bring to the world. At least at the beginning he was making content, campaigning to get unisex changing facilities. There’s probably loads of content that could have been done around parenting in COVID times but they just went on holiday loads instead.

Reactions: 5
I'm disgusted by their newest grid post, talk about rubbing it in Islas mums face. Jesus Christ these two are unstoppable!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The constant posting about Isla allegedly preferring Jen over Al is quite clearly another way to dig at Isla’s mum. He’s quite clearly trying to prove that Isla loves Jen loads, it’s vile.

Reactions: 7
The bottom two look the same, the top one is Isla’s. Like you say, there’s no way she’s writing letters the wrong way around. Wonder if the bottom two are ted’s writing?
That is a good point! Maybe the note and the card were written by ted, and that is why they won't show teddy's Christmas list. Not because of this thread, but because it would prove isla didn't write that note!

So they dont feel comfortable sharing Teddy's christmas list, but are happy to share him topless in bed next to his topless mum. And also their daughter naked in the bath 🤔 logical

And at least Islas mum will know that's not her writing!

Please show me where we have been horrible to their son! What an awful thing to accuse us of. The only thing we have commented on is them referring to isla as a devil, yet referring to ted as perfect!

For the blocked!
It’s another way for them to imply that the ‘trolls’ are all related to or friends of Hannah’s! They honestly still can’t believe that total strangers have seen through them and vile behaviour! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe (cheating) Al has set a camera up and posed like that so he can post his little dig at Hannah on Instagram. Get a grip (cheating) Al. Your beautiful, employed, ‘non Patron Saint of hives like’ ex wife is probably curled up in the sofa with her husband - not giving you a second thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So they dont feel comfortable sharing Teddy's christmas list, but are happy to share him topless in bed next to his topless mum. And also their daughter naked in the bath 🤔 logical

And at least Islas mum will know that's not her writing!
Why hasn’t Islas mum appeared on here?

Why hasn’t Islas mum appeared on here?
Probably because she is remaining dignified & doesn’t have to resort to the ridiculous behaviour the cheaters do.
With regards to not sharing Ts Santa list. He probably asked for Mum & Dad to stop obsessing over his sister & her mother, I don’t think that’s something Santa can fix

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This latest Dadsnet post alone would be enough for me to stop following - wtf?
Have people commented without reading the article though? Because when you read the article, they’re basically discussing that someone’s wife got dirty looks for wearing a bikini when pregnant and that’s when they started to look it up on the internet to see if people actually had a problem with it. The title is a quote from something they’ve found online? It’s basically click bait really.

Reactions: 1
Have people commented without reading the article though? Because when you read the article, they’re basically discussing that someone’s wife got dirty looks for wearing a bikini when pregnant and that’s when they started to look it up on the internet to see if people actually had a problem with it. The title is a quote from something they’ve found online? It’s basically click bait really.
Yeah I didn’t get as far as reading the article and sure it’s like most newspapers where the headline doesn’t match the article! Just always feel the dadsnet vibe is so Al (who cheated on his pregnant wife) - down on women in general

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.