It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also let’s not forget we’re actually a small group of 6 people all related to him who are talking to ourselves as well. That fact that Al the cheat even put that makes him sound seriously unhinged 😂😂😂😂 Al Mate, in all seriousness, you need bleeping help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Also let’s not forget we’re actually a small group of 6 people all related to him who are talking to ourselves as well. That fact that Al the cheat even put that makes him sound seriously unhinged 😂😂😂😂 Al Mate, in all seriousness, you need bleeping help!
I remember at Christmas when everything kicked off over Al (the cheat) picking I up early, H’s sister responded on his thread and a couple of us dm her. I would say from speaking to her that she had no idea about tattle so it seems unlikely that it’s H’s side of the family that are trolling - they do it from their own accounts and to their faces! Sorry Al, we don’t buy it - stop gaslighting Jen (who cheats with married men) and making up lies for your sheep followers to pity you!

Reactions: 7
The manner in which he responds to anyone on that post who dares to challenge his "account" of things says all we need to know about cheating Al.
Men like him are dangerous.
Asked to leave? Christian couples counselling? Unless it was some sort of cult, if he was unhappy all he had to do was leave. Not get his wife pregnant, cheat on her and abandon her and their newborn daughter. None of which is apparently his fault.
Jesus the man makes my blood boil 😠
They are dangerous! For me, it's clear from a mile off what a toxic person he is. He obviously hates women - you can tell from the way he talks about his ex-wife, daughter and the way he gaslights Jen. Everything terrible and difficult in his life is all caused by the women in his life. He has no respect for his ex-wife. He clearly favours his son, putting him on a pedestal whilst he subtlety demonizes and publicly ridicules his daughter.

I've never been Jen's biggest fan but the more I see of Al's behaviour, the more I am genuinely concerned for her wellbeing. No wonder she has such terrible anxiety. I bet he's twisting her melon, man. 🍈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God he’s a state on his stories why the duck would anyone think that looks like something others want to see!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never been Jen's biggest fan but the more I see of Al's behaviour, the more I am genuinely concerned for her wellbeing. No wonder she has such terrible anxiety. I bet he's twisting her melon, man. 🍈
This! Im the same, I haven’t been her biggest fan but you can see so many red flags 🚩 I have working knowledge on victims of emotional abuse and some of these signs are text book.

Reactions: 6
He Al the cheating pig really does love himself and he’s disgusting ! I don’t particularly like what Jen the husband stealer has done but I find him very controlling and she’s clearly so bloody in love with him and can’t see through him. The way he goes on about toxic people and he’s the king of toxic. I hope in years to come his kids see him for what he is.

Reactions: 12
I am so pleased for the cheat that he’s got all this evidence, I’m sure I will want to know which of her parents are telling the truth when she’s old enough to question it. It won’t be a problem for him to prove it to her will it...... It will be an interesting time for him when his daughter learns the real him!

Good spot! Again not being able to keep up with his own lies! Which is it Al?!(the cheat) Either the ‘trolls’ are aiming it at Isla’s ‘Daddy and brothers’ or it’s Jen and Ted according to your previous post?! Oh that’s right, it’s neither because no-one is trolling you....you are seeking this thread out and using it for content....why don’t you actually get a life (Jen sleeps with married men) and then you wouldn’t need this page! 🙄
I think the best way to get an answer as to why cheating Al is lying about us bullying his wife and his son but not him is to ask him directly,

Hey Al the cheat, why you lying? It’s you we are most disgusted in, it’s you who cheated on your wife and abandoned your tiny baby girl, it’s you who favours one of your children over the other, it’s you who constantly bullies your daughters Mummy. So why are you giving your second wife stress and anxiety? No one is bullying a woman or a little boy, we are simply pointing out the disgusting things you have done and continue to do. I look forwards to your response via Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread time Tattlers!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.