Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh now she's spoken about how being a body positivity influencer and how it has different meanings. Ok Em for your next "weight gain wednesday" video why don't you just post some tattle screenshots?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I follow someone called holly honjo she does exercise videos too and is so good she is just a normal woman doing some exercises in her home but makes them good if you have mobility issues or if you’re over weight. I also did the 9 week couch to 5 k program this lock down it’s half an hour 3 times a week and it’s makes a big difference to how you feel not just the weight so maybe Emma could look at holly and do that too? Both are free

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If she loses weight what will her selling point be? She's boring and lazy, I'd imagine most people just watch her cos of her size 🤷‍♀️

She just needs to try calorie counting though and keep walking Charlie - she'll see a huge difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My opinion on the kaftan reel:
Emma gets dressed up and made up, the image she portrays is that she feels confident, happy, cute, sassy.
Some of her followers may want to have that feeling too, so they invest in one of those kaftan.
You then see the Khila vid where Emma is wearing the kaftan and looks horrified every time the camera is on her. Emma tries to hide under her hood, behind her own camera, behind Khila, behind crossed arms and her bag. I was half expecting Emma to grab the child and use him as a human shield!
So, how do you think her followers feel now? They've ordered the kaftan of dreams to make themselves feel good and realised that it was all a sad fairytale.

Reactions: 13
My opinion on the kaftan reel:
Emma gets dressed up and made up, the image she portrays is that she feels confident, happy, cute, sassy.
Some of her followers may want to have that feeling too, so they invest in one of those kaftan.
You then see the Khila vid where Emma is wearing the kaftan and looks horrified every time the camera is on her. Emma tries to hide under her hood, behind her own camera, behind Khila, behind crossed arms and her bag. I was half expecting Emma to grab the child and use him as a human shield!
So, how do you think her followers feel now? They've ordered the kaftan of dreams to make themselves feel good and realised that it was all a sad fairytale.
I think that’s spot on she’s unhappy inside which is why she buys so much stuff (I’ve done it too) but all the make up earrings kaftans in the world won’t make you happy if you aren’t happy. I don’t know if it’s out of turn to say it anyway but I also think is there really no correlation between size and fertility?! There seems to be a large number of plus size vloggers who have fertility issues then get offended when they are told they need to have a lower BMI 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m not going to watch the vlog, you take the rough with the smooth when putting your life out there for all to see, the telling will be in how she tries to change both her and Chris’s eating habits and fitness levels, hopefully they will both address it now before it causes any long term damage that cannot reversed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hmm if she is so self conscious then surely making a reel showing hundreds of people online her wobbly bits would be a big no no! I’ve gained two stone after having a baby and I’m even struggling to show my husband my wobbly bits 😢 so I think with Emma it’s all fake. The pity party YouTube video is pathetic. She may aswell address tattle directly. I only found this website through beggy meldrum when she mentioned it on her breakdown video, otherwise I would never have known this existed. So perhaps some of Emma’s viewers will be slightly confused when they see this video (if they haven’t heard of tattle before) because from what I can see no one has commented on her weight on any of her social media accounts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Well you know I’ve got an opinion on that video and sorry to be late to the party! First of all made me laugh that the advert I got half way through was for Cadbury’s chocolate. That’s the internet for you! Her thinking is all over the place. I know we have mentioned other body positive vloggers on here but it was in the context that they didn’t try to hide their bodies. So Em I think you might have got the wrong end of the stick.We know through your actions in trying to hide your body that you are not happy with it. Everyone has there ‘not good enough’ demons.... be it weight, parenting, work, not good looking enough etc etc..... but this is life and something that most adults accept. That is the internal conflict we all deal with minute by minute day by day. And if she hasn’t leant this then I feel a bit sorry for her. Putting the being happy facade on and suppressing the difficulties of being a human being is not a good example. We know it’s not like that. Striving to get validation from others through the internet whether it’s by doing daily reels or putting out videos like today will not help you. Em It’s horrible to see anyone upset but I really think some therapy would help with your internal struggles.... life is not black and white, happy or sad, for most of us in real life. The end!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done Emma for being honest, whether it was your own conclusion deep down, or reading here, or a mixture. I hope you read this.

I wish influencers would get over this whole body positivity thing and the hangups it brings. You are putting this pressure on yourself by being immersed in this weird Instagram showy offy world that isn't real and all because you've at some point, labelled yourself rather than just BEING. Being who you are and what you feel at that time, rather than labelling and branding yourself and then getting stuck in something that is not positive at all for you

Bodies and health change, mindsets change, how much we like ourself changes, goals change, challenges, happiness and sadness changes us, lifestyle and age changes us. You can like yourself and be fat. You are allowed to like yourself and your fat and still want to change, just as much as you are allowed to like yourself and your fat and not want to change.

You can like and enjoy your fat body for the most part and still have bad days, it's obvious! Why do many 'influencers' end up crying saying they feel they need to hide bad days? Because most normal people know that we all have bad days, most normal people watching you are living NORMAL LIVES! Because these influencers are completely consumed by Instagram and the polished, 'look at me! look at this! Look how cute I make everything-ness' of the social media world - they all seem to become trapped.

You can lose weight or start exercising (or both) for whatever god damn reason you like, for health, to feel better, to look better, for confidence. You don't have to hate yourself or your body to want to lose weight. You don't have to feel bad about enjoying how losing weight looks and feels, and if you don't actually sort out your brain and how you feel about yourself as a conscious being and not just a BODY, you could lose weight and be miserable, as some people do find.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 13.55.30.png
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 13.59.04.png
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 14.10.20.png

I know she can't help how she looks but she looks so strange to me. Her head is massive and has almost male like features.:oops:
I think it could be a combination of her hooded eyes,deep frown lines and drag like eyebrows that adds to the effect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 580773View attachment 580778View attachment 580800
I know she can't help how she looks but she looks so strange to me. Her head is massive and has almost male like features.:oops:
I think it could be a combination of her hooded eyes,deep frown lines and drag like eyebrows that adds to the effect.
her make up is quite dated which I think makes her look older. I think the sheen lipstick is doing her no favours. Reminds me of heather shimmer back in the day. The sheen, not the colour obviously. Plus the eyeliner is a bit too strong for her I think. Makes her eyes look even smaller. She could perhaps watch some make up tutorials on YouTube for some help. I know she had no idea who Jamie genevieve was so perhaps she’s not great on make up youtubers. Jamie genevieve might not be the right person for em to take make up inspiration from but there will be someone out there who em could take some inspiration from.

Reactions: 7
Emma put a photo up of her dad a while back, she looks very much like him and he looked very much like Anthony Costa one of the singers from Blue, almost looked like his double.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wayne Goss, I've used loads of his make up tutorials. He's brilliant, lots of videos aimed at real women with real make up looks. How to accentuate hooded eyes, how to wear blusher for your age etc I'm the same age as Emma and his have been the best I've found

Reactions: 4
She has a large face, but all her features close together. Eyes close together, the eyeliner does her no favours. Brows very rounded and one starts further out. Large space between her bottom lip and bottom of her chin. Yes, dated sheeny or frosty lipstick.

Reactions: 6
The pastel eyeshadow with black eyeliner and shimmery lippy are very 90's/early 2000's.

The hair waves start way too high up and are very triangular somehow, they remind me of my dear Grandma when she used to get a perm.

All very ageing unfortunately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.