Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always with yesterday’s mascara smudged at her lower lash line. Em love, we know you read here, treat yourself to a better cleanser.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since the Pantomime Dame posts yesterday I can’t unsee it now when I look at her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day of out of time lip synching! Also am I the only one who has no idea of that bleeping pop thing she’s singing/talking about !?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another day of out of time lip synching! Also am I the only one who has no idea of that bleeping pop thing she’s singing/talking about !?
No I have zero clue and I’m born in 1979 so similar age to her. She’s trapped in time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies if I’ve got this wrong but how did you know on Thursday night that Em was posting a video with that song on Friday morning?
Again so sorry if I’m being super dizzy or got it wrong. I can be very blonde at times lol 😂
🤣 The song she posted on Friday morning she was talking about on her stories on Thursday night. She was watching Eurovision I think and she was saying one of the countries songs sounded like Pop Goes My Heart (it totally didn’t). So then Friday morning all her confidence came flying back and she made a reel using the song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She storied that a Eurovision (? I think) song sounded like it. It didn’t. And that was obviously her inspo for the following morning.
Never heard of it either.

🤣 The song she posted on Friday morning she was talking about on her stories on Thursday night. She was watching Eurovision I think and she was saying one of the countries songs sounded like Pop Goes My Heart (it totally didn’t). So then Friday morning all her confidence came flying back and she made a reel using the song.
Ahh sorry I hope you don’t think I was being rude.
Ahhh the good old confidence. What day of outfits are we on? Bet she wants to quit sooo bad but because of us here at Tattle she won’t 😂😂😂
We watching you Em ya big fibber 👀👀👀

• Haha
I can’t with today’s outfits! What a funny woman she is. Bright summer dress with black leggings and the plastic jacket!! And those eyes 👀👀👀👀 creepy!!

Also Sophie Payne who’s has struggles trying to conceive and is also plus size but such a bopo woman I adore her. She finally got pregnant and announced it this weekend. Do you think Em liked or commented congrats on her post? Nope!! Same with Mrs Hinch she had her baby this weekend again no likes from Em!
So many others who are having difficulties conceiving liked and commented but not Em!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imagine if candy got pregnant! That would tip her over the edge. Then we’d really see what a green eyed monster em really is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg today’s reel! Her eyes are really scary today, like really odd?
And that hair waver has had another hammering- those triangle waves again ! Arghhhh!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.