Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So im new to this - who's the lady in the MTV Tshirt? and the one in the blue dress with long, curly brown hair is Mikayla whos recently lost weight through walking every day? Also, no photos of Em's mum because "not all photos are for sharing" - silly cow. I reckon her mum wasnt there, probably took herself off to a smear test and some root canal rather than sit through that embarrassment.

This is true, but we are talking about Emma here, I bet she would have issued strict orders before the party started.
That really wouldnt surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I should really watch the blog 🙄 but can I ask where the mole is? I have one on my chest just above my breasts, and I was told I could have it removed but the scare my make me more self conscious.. but if hers is bleeding I dont understand why you wouldn't jump at the chance of getting it removed... if I was offered a cancellation I'd jump at the chance... doesn't make sense 🤔

So im new to this - who's the lady in the MTV Tshirt? and the one in the blue dress with long, curly brown hair is Mikayla whos recently lost weight through walking every day? Also, no photos of Em's mum because "not all photos are for sharing" - silly cow. I reckon her mum wasnt there, probably took herself off to a smear test and some root canal rather than sit through that embarrassment.

That really wouldnt surprise me.
The lady in the MTV shirt is Kim one of her best friends

Reactions: 5
I should really watch the blog 🙄 but can I ask where the mole is? I have one on my chest just above my breasts, and I was told I could have it removed but the scare my make me more self conscious.. but if hers is bleeding I dont understand why you wouldn't jump at the chance of getting it removed... if I was offered a cancellation I'd jump at the chance... doesn't make sense 🤔

The lady in the MTV shirt is Kim one of her best friends
Thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.