Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't let her video fool you, she has a huge ego and she's a narcissist. If you think about it, most youtubers are. Normal people don't feel comfortable talking to a camera every single day. You ever hear a recording of your own voice and cringe? That's normal. Em decided to start filming herself and putting it on the internet because she has a huge ego, posing in fields with different outfit changes she's brought with her. Her video today was merely a response to us on here and she saw an opportunity to get views and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't let her video fool you, she has a huge ego and she's a narcissist. If you think about it, most youtubers are. Normal people don't feel comfortable talking to a camera every single day. You ever hear a recording of your own voice and cringe? That's normal. Em decided to start filming herself and putting it on the internet because she has a huge ego, posing in fields with different outfit changes she's brought with her. Her video today was merely a response to us on here and she saw an opportunity to get views and attention.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

It’s not normal to want that level of attention on your whole life it’s insanity!!

Also not sure who said it when she declared her 30 day 30 outfits but someone said she wouldn’t manage it and she hasn’t!

And she said she wants to open up a conversation which In my option is not anywhere near what she wants to do she wants to say her bit and then get loads more attention being the constant victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
urgh 20 minutes of waffling about feeling less confident in herself due to weight gain yet completely unwilling to commit to doing anything about it. If you're not happy with your current weight - do something about it! She clearly isn't willing to do anything about her size - which is fine but why post 20 minute video complaining about how bad it makes you feel.

Reactions: 15
Today's reel though.
Wow I hadn’t even see that I read the words under it this morning and saw the you tube but didn’t realise she’d done that whole bloody video!!!!!!!! I’m surprised she didn’t use Christina Aguilara you are beautiful no matter what they say etc etc. That video is one big poor me the wide eyes and also trying to be a bit sexy vulnerable. As if she’s not feeling good about herself wow! I personally think she should come off social media surely the payoff of all the free stuff can’t be worth it for the sake of a screwed up head?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
urgh 20 minutes of waffling about feeling less confident in herself due to weight gain yet completely unwilling to commit to doing anything about it. If you're not happy with your current weight - do something about it! She clearly isn't willing to do anything about her size - which is fine but why post 20 minute video complaining about how bad it makes you feel.
What she could have done is just owned it and embraced it like we all have through lockdown and focused the video on what she's going to do to make changes. Then it could have been a 10 minute video and not a 20 minute waffle. I bet if she started calorie counting she'd be shocked at the amount she consumes. I'm thinking back to that afternoon snack which consisted of 4 digestives smothered in nutella. I'm positive she'd be in shock if she knew the calories!

Also, why say at the end that she doesn't want to be a goldfish with everyone watching her when she's just uploaded that bloody video!? Could you get more stupid!? She's put herself in the sodding fish bowl :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What she could have done is just owned it and embraced it like we all have through lockdown and focused the video on what she's going to do to make changes. Then it could have been a 10 minute video and not a 20 minute waffle. I bet if she started calorie counting she'd be shocked at the amount she consumes. I'm thinking back to that afternoon snack which consisted of 4 digestives smothered in nutella. I'm positive she'd be in shock if she knew the calories!

Also, why say at the end that she doesn't want to be a goldfish with everyone watching her when she's just uploaded that bloody video!? Could you get more stupid!? She's put herself in the sodding fish bowl :ROFLMAO:
I get the feeling that she just wants everyone to blow smoke up her and tell her how great she is feeling and help her justify to herself why she doesn't need to put the effort into doing anything about it. Especially when she made a point to mention how much better she had felt on a low day when a lady told her she looked nice.

There is nothing wrong at all with being on the larger size - plenty of stunning women on social media look fantastic and own their bodies - but its not good when you spend all your time desperately trying to make yourself appear a fraction of your size and desperately grasping at all justifications to not put the actual effort in to make yourself feel happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

thats very true! That small snack could be over 400 calories, that’s quite a heavy calorific “snack” then all the other shite she eats on top of that. She’s perhaps trying to keep up with onslow who should be on higher calories than her anyway but I’m sure he’s on even higher calories than he should be. The pair of them are a heart attack waiting to happen.

Reactions: 7
Wow I hadn’t even see that I read the words under it this morning and saw the you tube but didn’t realise she’d done that whole bloody video!!!!!!!! I’m surprised she didn’t use Christina Aguilara you are beautiful no matter what they say etc etc. That video is one big poor me the wide eyes and also trying to be a bit sexy vulnerable. As if she’s not feeling good about herself wow! I personally think she should come off social media surely the payoff of all the free stuff can’t be worth it for the sake of a screwed up head?!
I hadn’t seen the reel either. I have many of the same insecurities as Emma and the YouTube video talking about it is one thing, it MAY have even made me identify with her a little, even feel a little bit sorry for her. But the staged vulnerability and melodramatic nonsense in that reel just undermined every single word she said.

It has actually made me really angry that she can be so manipulative and hypocritical. You don’t go from moaning about how you don’t feel confident in your skin one minute to posting a video baring it for all to see the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How many times can one woman contradict themselves in 20 minutes?
She doesn’t want to be in a goldfish bowl with people judging that she gained weight ….then uploads a IG reel showing her rolls of fat
She doesn’t care what people say about her …then comments about how people will judge how quickly and if she loses weight
She’s unhappy with her body/weight gain ….then posts on IG that she loves her tummy

Seriously she does my head in!! I can’t handle how emotional she is about every single thing, she keeps talking about how happy she is in life but she’s constantly on the edge of tears!

That IG reel she did today was done by Grace Victory a few years ago! Emma’s never had an original thought in her head!

I would be mortified if some random person told me I looked really nice because in my head I could think she meant really nice … for a fat girl

Rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many times can one woman contradict themselves in 20 minutes?
She doesn’t want to be in a goldfish bowl with people judging that she gained weight ….then uploads a IG reel showing her rolls of fat
She doesn’t care what people say about her …then comments about how people will judge how quickly and if she loses weight
She’s unhappy with her body/weight gain ….then posts on IG that she loves her tummy

Seriously she does my head in!! I can’t handle how emotional she is about every single thing, she keeps talking about how happy she is in life but she’s constantly on the edge of tears!

That IG reel she did today was done by Grace Victory a few years ago! Emma’s never had an original thought in her head!

I would be mortified if some random person told me I looked really nice because in my head I could think she meant really nice … for a fat girl

Rant over 😂
Here here 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg...jiggling her fat in that Colbie Caillat reel...disgusting. Poor emma...so desperate for any attention to feed her ego.
Go get bariatric surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can see she's struggling to breath with her mouth closed in that reel.
Get moving and stop moaning Em. How long did that reel take to film? Honestly just go and do some zumba with your mum or something instead, you'd feel miles better.

Reactions: 9
Did anybody else wonder WTF the close up of her tummy was for too long? 🙈
I was trying to figure out what body part it was until I realised it was a bellybutton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think em and mik have had a falling out?? Emma doesn’t follow mik on insta 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do we think em and mik have had a falling out?? Emma doesn’t follow mik on insta 👀
Emma's friends seem to be quite happy to appear in her vids, they join in and participate fully.
I bet Khila was secretly furious with Emma on her vid. It must have been hard work when your friend suddenly becomes camera shy, and keeps trying to avoid the camera.
It was a friend's reunion vid after all.
Did you see the glare that Emma gave the camera when they were inside the big wheel?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.