Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜® imagine lying to your viewers about your size when you are a bopo account! Thatā€™s made me really quite angry. So what em is saying is if you are over a size 20 then itā€™s something to hide and be ashamed off?? šŸ˜”

Sorry but that dress is far too tight. Itā€™s meant to be floaty, not tight under the bust. Also she buys a nice dress then covers it in a massive cardigan and hunches over šŸ™„ oh and by the way Emma you donā€™t need to lie about being bloated, unless youā€™re bloated every day?? šŸ¤„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly how does she expect to survive if chris wasnā€™t around? Like Iā€™d never ask my partner to drive me (I can drive but even when I couldnā€™t) I made plans to get places on public transport!! Itā€™s honestly so child like

Reactions: 11
Noticed the ā‚¬20. Anyone got a better screen and can see the size on the ticket for the dress?
Whatever the size it doesnā€™t fit her well. Saying sheā€™s bloated, stop lying Em, your viewers have eyes.
BF1F84DF-A248-4285-9528-8BB7C3C94969.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I didn't know you could get all over body bloating.
This is what drives people to make these comments. Her fraudulent behaviour over who she really is.
Not body positive at all. I've said it loads but she needs to stand tall (because she IS tall, not petite) sort out her posture, stop hiding her belly with big straw bags, be open about her shape and become someone to look up to, not cringe at.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
DB5803AC-5F62-41B9-8E05-05BF6472B191.png

I hate to say it but I was influenced by her and bought this tunic. It really is lovely. I thought I was much bigger than Em but bought it to see. Itā€™s a size 20 but itā€™s a very oversized fit. Iā€™m a 24-26 and it fits lovely. Seems like sheā€™s only buying ā€œoversizedā€ size 20 to say that sheā€™s still a 20 rather than admitting to herself, and her body positive followers, that sheā€™s actually a size or two up.

Reactions: 10
I do find fashion haul videos interesting. I think it is helpful to see how the clothes look from a side and rear view. Emma only seems to show the clothes from the front.
I once had a favourite top that I loved wearing until a caught a side on view of myself in it. I realised that it made me look as buxom as hell. I never wore it again.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many things to comment on in that vlog but I'm just glad Chris got a coat that was in the SAY-UL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
10 ads in a 32 minute vlog! Sheā€™s a greedy pig!!

All of the sexual innuendos when they inflated the bed was stomach turning šŸ¤¢

And why does she always buy 2 of each item when she buys homeware? She always does it. She bought 2 plates and 2 bowls from Tesco but 3 people live in that house! Her poor Mum must feel like such a gooseberry when Em does stuff like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Noticed the ā‚¬20. Anyone got a better screen and can see the size on the ticket for the dress?
Whatever the size it doesnā€™t fit her well. Saying sheā€™s bloated, stop lying Em, your viewers have eyes.
View attachment 577819
It possibly is a size 20 because it looked very tight on her and she clearly wasnā€™t comfortable wearing it in the try on bit of her vlog. Hence why she stuck a great big cardigan over it.

Reactions: 4
Who on earth considers a Ā£5 face product an ā€˜investmentā€™? šŸ™„
Did you notice how many times she said she was ā€œenjoyingā€ it?
She was enjoying it, her skin was enjoying it, sheā€™s enjoying the daily reels, sheā€™s enjoying learning photography from Kimā€¦ šŸ™„

• Haha
Did you notice how many times she said she was ā€œenjoyingā€ it?
She was enjoying it, her skin was enjoying it, sheā€™s enjoying the daily reels, sheā€™s enjoying learning photography from Kimā€¦ šŸ™„
She probably read here someone picking up on her overuse of ā€œniceā€ so decided to take it up a notch to ā€œenjoyā€. Em, if you go to www.thesaurus.com theyā€™ll be able to help you with some new words!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching them two put up that bed actually made me a bit sad because of how unhealthy they both are, not necessarily related to size but they seem so out of breath, red, nasally and just generally immobile for tow people who arenā€™t that old. I also think itā€™s quite sad her reaction to the dog and how happy he is as when he was allowed to run free he was literally skipping in the air but then she said that she doesnā€™t want to not have control over him, I get that itā€™s scary but recall is something that she could learn surely??! I think itā€™s a bit depressing for a dog if they canā€™t go off the lead and I kind of guess this paying to go to an enclosed field thing wonā€™t last too long given her track record of other things sheā€™s done on a whim. Maybe Iā€™ve got pmt but seeing the little dog so happy and then her saying that made me cry a bit sheā€™s like cruela deville! Poor Charlie šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I noticed that Emma looked uncomfortable on diary of a spendaholics video. Maybe as she had no control over camera angles. Either own what size you are or do something about it.

Reactions: 11
I noticed that Emma looked uncomfortable on diary of a spendaholics video. Maybe as she had no control over camera angles. Either own what size you are or do something about it.
Every shot of her when she knew the camera was on her she crossed her arms to try and hide her stomach šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When Em is talking on camera i'm fixated on her cheeks. They're unusually big and high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.