Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great observations from @Kattykat10 and @bitsandbobs123
You can see that Emma is trying to hide her stomach by using her arms, bags, even other people as props to shield herself, or she tries discreetly to move out of unflattering camera angles.
It's seems such a shame for someone who is always preaching to others about body confidence.

Reactions: 11
Every shot of her when she knew the camera was on her she crossed her arms to try and hide her stomach 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't like kilha, but just watched this, yes she kept crossing her arms or using her bag, it was so obvious she was trying to cover herself up.

Reactions: 6
Style at any size will be interesting, it’s never going to happen is it!
the last ones that they filmed she always looked uncomfortable, tugging away at the clothes to try and hid herself.
I completely get it if you’re uncomfortable in your size but stop being a plus sized influencer!! 😡
Compare other plus sized influences like jess on the plus size even Candy they show themselves for who they are when trying on clothes and don’t angle the camera, distort their bodies and tug at any material with an inch of its life

Reactions: 10
Where can I watch that? Is it her friend Khila channel?
This is her channel

Em is well uncomfortably and using her stomach as a shelf for her arms it seems?

I was laughing a bit at the thought of how ridiculous her and Kim looked walking round bath vlogging both with their phones out and then the same happens here in Stratford. I personally really like Kailah and never understood why she’s friends with em.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
They seemed quite awkward together in this. Like it was all a bit forced. No one looks like they’re enjoying themselves very much.

Reactions: 12
I agree, it is quite sad. It was like a moment of realisation and immediate reaction to cover herself up. Not sure this is particularly healthy behaviour, in particular as others have said from a so called positive plus sized blogger. A bit hypocritical if you ask me.... it’s okay for her to put it out there when she has control and is edited but not irl. Says a lot about her confused mentality ie her shopping addiction and ‘enjoying’ herself with those ridiculous reels to validate herself rather than facing up to any serious issues she may have. Trust me Em even if you put a little bit of work on yourself you will feel so much better in the long run!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is an American plus size influencer, she’s not much younger that Em. I know Em watches and follows Alexandra as she’s mentioned her a few times. Alexandra is plus size, but unlike Em she’s so open and honest with it, doesn’t hide from it at all. Anyway Alexandra is currently doing 30days of Outfits but she’s totally smashing it, she’s not everyone’s kinda girl doesn’t dress everyone’s way either but she’s out there, wears clothes for her age and I think looks amazing. You can easily tell Em tries to copy this girl loads but never quite gets there lol. But I bet in Emma’s head they are both the same!

Attachments

She’s absolutely took her influence from that girl. What a difference though when you compare their reels.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely took her influence from that girl. What a difference though when you compare their reels.
Crazy isn’t it? And Emma isn’t that much older than Alexandra. But the difference is crazy! Emma really needs to either stop with the plus size theme and go with something else or embrace her curves and start dressing accordingly!

Just started to follow Alexandra after the previous recent comments and watched some of her reels. Now she is a positive plus sized influencer! Love that she isn’t afraid to show her body and she looks beautiful. Em is totally trying to copy her but sadly comes across like her mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Em needs to seriously sort her tit out. It was painfully obvious that she was trying to hide behind Khila in her vlog and covering her tummy up but unfortunately we could still see how big she really is.
You just can’t be a plus size influencer when it’s so damn clear you don’t like your size and are uncomfortable and embarrassed! It’s normal to have the hang ups that she does but not when you’re a bopo influencer!

I’m also still annoyed that Chris drove her to Bath! If she was learning to drive but hadn’t passed her test yet it’d be fine because at least she was trying and would get there eventually. But she’s no desire to try again and means Chris is gonna be ferrying her around for the rest of her life. How sad.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen some of her stuff I hadn’t heard of her before but she is good and Em has proper ripped off her ideas hasn’t she!!

This is an American plus size influencer, she’s not much younger that Em. I know Em watches and follows Alexandra as she’s mentioned her a few times. Alexandra is plus size, but unlike Em she’s so open and honest with it, doesn’t hide from it at all. Anyway Alexandra is currently doing 30days of Outfits but she’s totally smashing it, she’s not everyone’s kinda girl doesn’t dress everyone’s way either but she’s out there, wears clothes for her age and I think looks amazing. You can easily tell Em tries to copy this girl loads but never quite gets there lol. But I bet in Emma’s head they are both the same!

I’ve just seen some of her stuff I hadn’t heard of her before but she is good and Em has proper ripped off her ideas hasn’t she!!
She really is down right copying her. Alexandra shows all, lumps bumps everything. Emma hides everything, dresses like someone far beyond her years. Some pieces are so nice though but she then pairs item with something stupid! She wants to reap the benefits of being bopo influencer getting the free stuff, money from ads and other things but won’t be honest with her audience.
Lets see what tomorrow’s outfit will be 🤦🏼‍♀️

Side note but ‘mole watch’ mole was looking totally fine in last video! She said it was all red sore and bleeding! To me it looks fine. Someone on here said they thought she had probs burnt it with straighteners 😂😂😂 anyway let’s keep an aye on ‘MOLEWATCH’ 👀👀👀👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
As some who doesn’t look down at their body hasn’t taken a picture in 3 years it really boils my blood when I see people saying they hate themselves but still posts videos and pictures what is wrong with me then if she has low confidence am I nuts?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.