Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their friendship is so fake. Mik always seems to adopt a weird persona when she's around Em, like they actually have no idea what to say to each other at all.

Like I can't imagine them having a proper conversation with any substance. A true friendship is when you can turn to someone for a chat and offload how you feel, get some advice maybe. Can you imagine contacting Mik when you're going through something?

It's uncomfortable to watch because it's glaringly obvious they aren't actually friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Their friendship is so fake. Mik always seems to adopt a weird persona when she's around Em, like they actually have no idea what to say to each other at all.

Like I can't imagine them having a proper conversation with any substance. A true friendship is when you can turn to someone for a chat and offload how you feel, get some advice maybe. Can you imagine contacting Mik when you're going through something?

It's uncomfortable to watch because it's glaringly obvious they aren't actually friends.
Mik strikes me as being the sort of ‘friend’ who’d soon make it all about her if you needed a shoulder to cry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If anyone saw Emma at the school gates they'd think she was a kindly granny doing her childminding duties.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being a neighbour and seeing big Em and the gobby one piss balling about trying to be models. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why oh why would you share that?!!
Pull at the shacket to try and hide belly
Pull at the T-shirt to try and hide belly
Position the bag to try and cover belly
Laces tied to the side of trainers because of belly…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
HOW SHE STRUGGLES TO PUT HER BAG ON 😳😳😳

View attachment 2484534
It always annoys me that she’s too tight to buy decent trainers. A pair of New Balance or nice Nikes would somewhat lessen the frump-factor.
Alas, it’s always a shite pair of Deichmann specials, or those Vans that now look like they belong to a homeless person.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we taking bets on how many OOTDs she’ll actually do in October?
She’s never completed a Vlogmas, or any of the other series she’s planned to do, so I can’t see her completing this one

Reactions: 8
She’s never completed a Vlogmas, or any of the other series she’s planned to do, so I can’t see her completing this one
Not much point her bothering with her OOTD content when all it’ll be is a rehash of her beloved ‘Nobodies Child’ dresses she’s always flapping about in.

Reactions: 7
Get me some of them angles this grifter is using, she must have the camera on the ceiling…her OOTD…notice no close up of her top of the range New Look, petite, little boots!

Reactions: 6
I think she will keep posting until the big baby announcement comes. She won't be able to compete with that happy news.
I think she will take a social media break - obviously I don't blame her if she does because she will have strong feelings/emotions to work through regarding her own situation. Her followers will start with the 'you ok hun?' messages and then she will return to regain the limelight.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.