Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ever there was a case for supportive bras and appropriate sized clothing. It's embarrassing watching the struggle to get into that dress.
I hope the stitching in that bodice survives the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From the other hand, it is a good diet motivation for me. It is nothing about being overweight but being obese like Em is - that is just a disability. Not being able to tie your shoes, to put clothes or bag on without visible struggle, not being able to run after dog or even follow it on the longer walk. Struggle to get up from your bed. Being constantly out of breath. She is showing us that every time she makes a reel. And that scares me, should scare her. Don’t really care what she does wear, how childish she is, but she trapped herself in enormous body and loosing her independence day by day. Horrible to watch really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Remembering the time she ‘took herself on a solo date’, and it was just her getting a takeaway coffee from Costa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She loves herself too much. She thinks she's beautiful and every time she looks at her filtered photos of herself, that's what she believes she looks like. Kittypaws blinding film of her hasn't made a blind bit of difference, and she's definitely seen that. 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
She loves herself too much. She thinks she's beautiful and every time she looks at her filtered photos of herself, that's what she believes she looks like. Kittypaws blinding film of her hasn't made a blind bit of difference, and she's definitely seen that. 🙋‍♀️
But all her sheep boost her ego by saying she's beautiful, pretty, wears lovely clothes etc etc etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her IG stories, she's complaining that brands don't do any research. She's been sent a message that a company (she's scrawled out the name) wants mums, babies, toddlers and children to collaborate with. How the fook are they supposed to do that when she's deleted all her vlogs where she discusses her fertility?????? Are they mind readers???? They've probably seen a couple of recent vlogs that mention personalising school items for the 'girls' (her god daughters).....and they've watched her decorating for autumn which seems to be popular with youtube family channels. Also, I'm not being sarcastic here but, Em could be mistaken for being heavily pregnant.....if companies don't know her back story (yes it's wrong to make assumptions but, people do)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On her IG stories, she's complaining that brands don't do any research. She's been sent a message that a company (she's scrawled out the name) wants mums, babies, toddlers and children to collaborate with. How the fook are they supposed to do that when she's deleted all her vlogs where she discusses her fertility?????? Are they mind readers???? They've probably seen a couple of recent vlogs that mention personalising school items for the 'girls' (her god daughters).....and they've watched her decorating for autumn which seems to be popular with youtube family channels. Also, I'm not being sarcastic here but, Em could be mistaken for being heavily pregnant.....if companies don't know her back story (yes it's wrong to make assumptions but, people do)
Well, she lives with her mum and acts like a big toddler. The company have got it half right.

• Haha
My favourite part of her outfits of the day is when she puts her earrings in, the mouth open, vacant stare and gormless face crack me up!

• Haha
Cricut "kindly reached out" 🤢 and she's absolutely atrocious at crafting. They didn't do their research either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_2023-10-03-21-24-16-32_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Ooops, Google Zuvi hairdryer and you'll get this thread 😂. Not good for the SEO or the brand, should have picked a better ambassador maybe 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back at the Mayflower theatre tonight with grifted tickets and no doubt a £1 bag of sweets she got from asda instead of actually buying drinks / snacks at the theatre that gives her free tickets every month!

Probably frantically fanning herself and the crimped hair accentuating her giant head so nobody behind her can see the show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No (crap) OOTD yet but playing silly beggars with some proposal thing on tiktok. Come on Em, you've not given up already. 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 6
No (crap) OOTD yet but playing silly beggars with some proposal thing on tiktok. Come on Em, you've not given up already. 🙋‍♀️
I reckon she's got a date night planned tonight. She's going to stun everyone with a sexy little number, a suggestive pout, a seductive stare into the distance and a flirtatious little shoulder bop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Even wearing black can't hide the Ever Expanding Em. Didn't she originally buy that black zip up tent thing she wears for the gym??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.