Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the Worzel Gummidge is this!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. duck me. I can’t breathe through laughing. What does she think she looks like.

IMG_3129.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What does she look like. So predictable. Over 120 people liking that pic and that's Daisy's ego fed for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the handbag in the barrow making me laugh, can't wear it cross body or it would be almost at her chin! She looks like a complete simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh GOD make it stop. Looks like a rabbi that's raided the lost property box then got lost in a field.

HOW can this still be interesting or alluring to grown women who have done this so many times before? It's not 2014 anymore why are you doing these awfully unnatural and uninteresting photos in a field of pumpkins. They don't even do anything interesting with the editing or special effects or ANYTHING. I understand people who have babies or children and its a novelty thing once or twice. I DONT GET IT 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No doubt Em and Kim will record themselves having a conversation and good laugh, reminding us all what a great friendship they have in the caption πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HOW can this still be interesting or alluring to grown women who have done this so many times before? It's not 2014 anymore why are you doing these awfully unnatural and uninteresting photos in a field of pumpkins. They don't even do anything interesting with the editing or special effects or ANYTHING. I understand people who have babies or children and its a novelty thing once or twice. I DONT GET IT 😭
I don’t get it. I’ll allow it for small children, if you’re that way inclined.
But does she ever actually buy any and take them home to cook? Roast pumpkin and hard boiled egg? 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get it. I’ll allow it for small children, if you’re that way inclined.
But does she ever actually buy any and take them home to cook? Roast pumpkin and hard boiled egg? 🀒
Its a veg. Not a bar of chocolate, it won't interest her and Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'That's diffrunt' autumnal idea for em: take a glamorous photo of yourself in a graveyard, clutching onto a swede and some raw beetroot whilst wearing a gilet entirely covered with loads of cricut vinyl letterings saying 'halloween' in comic sans font.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a heffer. That black belt so high up- above that enormous gut of hers looks ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That bleeping hat! What a silly, vain cow. She's taking her inspiration from Freeman's catalogue published in 1971.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'That's diffrunt' autumnal idea for em: take a glamorous photo of yourself in a graveyard, clutching onto a swede and some raw beetroot whilst wearing a gilet entirely covered with loads of cricut vinyl letterings saying 'halloween' in comic sans font.
I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
What does she look like! She's trying to be all cool Boho chic - but just looks like a massive tit! Such a try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A sponsored ad popped up while I was scrolling through IG earlier. It’s for a company called Flash Pack, they arrange group travel for solo travellers aged between 30-49
The reason it stood out was because Em follows them. I found that strange, as if she’d go on a solo trip without Chris or Kim πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's been crafting and on her tiktok she #ASMR. Her fat fingers with nail fungus polish, twirling something around something is not at all relaxing. Dais, just because everyone else does this, doesn't mean you should. πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 9
..........she looks like she'd make Jimmy Cricket an ideal spouse.........Em is the gift that keeps on giving grifting........
1696025015117.png

---
...so she's making something like this ???
1696025906810.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.