Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we can expect ‘AD heavy’ content but she cba to film weekly slogs anymore, which are now reduced to a Sunday afternoon!
I guess she’s lost interest as with the gym/ choir/ head massage bandwagons jumped on and quickly fallen off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I guess she’s lost interest as with the gym/ choir/ head massage bandwagons jumped on and quickly fallen off.
They don’t pay her like Cricut do….

Her honest gym and fitness journey could have been the first interesting thing she’s vlogged. Actually helped her audience. But no, tight lazy Emma 100% cancelled before the 14 day cooling off was over.

You know, even the choir could have given her a little bit of independence. Presumably it was walkable in her small town, could have met a couple of new friends, had coffee after… Without the need to be chaperoned by her mother at the age of 42 or ferried by her husband.

She’s done us dirty on that ‘I am an autumn’ content. Just after starting a new thread. What a moron, it makes zero sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Em we know you are on Tattle so please WTF does ‘I am an autumn’ mean? Please doll? Help us oot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Out of breath walking along a flat path making a big deal about going on TWO dog walks on a Sunday. So yeah, that dog is lucky to get a walk once a day, otherwise he’ll just be chucked in the back yard to do his business.

So much for making a croffice (🤢) when she only works at the dining table. I don’t know if her chairs are low, or her table is high, but she always looks so bloody awkward with her tits resting on the table, concentrating hard on making these totally tit, wonky creations.

IMG_0348.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Was coming to say the same thing... I am an autumn? Of all the things she could of chose I don't get it😂
It's like' It's Em channel' I don't get that either?
I read it like it's Em ch nel I don't know why but I can't not now😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must be totally thick.......'I am an autumn'?????? Then again, it was only last year when she saw a cushion with a saying on it........and she repeated it 'I love anyfink pumpkin - I don't get it??? I love anyfink pumpkin??' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the 2 dog walks in one day is a dig at Candy, who before becoming seriously ill with 'pregnancyitis' hardly walked the 'puppas' much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So we can expect ‘AD heavy’ content but she cba to film weekly slogs anymore, which are now reduced to a Sunday afternoon!
Oh dear! It's a shame if Emma has not been able to fit in with these groups. In my opinion being serious about a hobby means commitment and practice to progress and improve your skills.
Joining a choir or gym would mean being able to listen to and receive instructions, constructive criticism. It's about being part of a community, friendships, supporting each other, learning, passing on knowledge and skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Em we know you are on Tattle so please WTF does ‘I am an autumn’ mean? Please doll? Help us oot!
Fellow Scot @Elliesmum13? 👋 😂
---
She should have put 'I am an special' Now that I would have understood.
Just loled 😂😂
---
Bet she had to get her mum to do 90% of ‘I AM AN AUTUMN’ cos it was too complicated for her, considering she couldn’t thread that sewing machine.

She just filmed bits with the wonky swamp-taloned sausages to make it look like she made it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how she speeds up the segment of Chris, to make it look like he's walking fast, instead of waddling. Agree with others, her gym/lifestyle change content could have been really good for her audience and brought in new subscribers for her. She wasn't fully committed to it and didn't want the pressure of having to show her 'journey' if she fell off the bandwagon.
And why does Charlie have to carry his own poo bags?

IMG_9383.png

Can’t stop, won’t stop 😂…. Look how much her hair has declined in just a year!! I mean it’s still a bit tit there but duck me, looks so much thicker. I expect she’s blaming it on the ‘perimenopause’, nothing to do with the constant bleaching, and daily scorching with they big daft crimpers and her ‘burfday’ gifted GHDs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Vanilla buttercream - butter and icing sugar. Pennies to make. Made from proper food stuffs you'll find in your cupboard/fridge.

Betty Crockashit vanilla buttercream in a tub - £3 and packed with these goodies:

• Sugar
  • Palm Fat
  • Water
  • Invert Sugar Syrup
  • Emulsifiers (E471, E435, E481)
  • Salt
  • Preservative (E202)
  • Stabiliser (E450)
  • Acidity Regulators (E524, E330)
  • Flavouring
  • Colour (E160a)

Yummmy!!! Goes to all the effort to make a cake from scratch, but slathers it in shite.

The only thing this daft one has actually stuck at, albeit tit, is flogging. Coming from the woman that doesn't show you everything (her words) Yes you do. It's purely because she's a tight fisted narcissist. So simple even she can work that out.

I must be totally thick.......'I am an autumn'?????? Then again, it was only last year when she saw a cushion with a saying on it........and she repeated it 'I love anyfink pumpkin - I don't get it??? I love anyfink pumpkin??' 😂
I think it's a metaphor? She's comparing herself to an autumn flower...a late, faded, decaying bloom, trying to burst into a colourful display before a wintry cold front sets in. 😂

• Haha
I mean that flower thing she made isn’t my style but it didn’t look tooooo bad.. until she added the writing. Then it just looked like some tit tacky stuff you’d buy in b&m or something. Less is more babes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2481939
What the duck does ‘I am an autumn’ mean?
Straight on to ask the same thing! I actually rewatched that bit to see if I'd missed something. WTF.... illiterate as well to add to her list.
Also mentioned the fact that she'd been using the sewing machine arse about face last week.
Hi Em 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
---
Maybe she meant 'I am a dick' 😅🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.