Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My family think I'm crazy - I keep laughing out loud.........I am randomly thinking of the phrase 'big daft crimpers' 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mik's a cow - I feel like she wore that crop top on purpose to emphasise that she's the 'skinny one' and to make Em feel even more rubbish about herself! A true frenemy there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mik's a cow - I feel like she wore that crop top on purpose to emphasise that she's the 'skinny one' and to make Em feel even more rubbish about herself! A true frenemy there.
Was that on Instasham? I’m not on there so feel like I’m missing out.

Reactions: 2
Ironically I thought it only highlighted how much timber Mik has put on.

Reactions: 3
IMG_9407.png

Oh, duck OFF!!!!! Blabbed about autumn all summer, now autumn is JUST here and she’s wetting herself about Christmas. She’s a proper headcase!!
---
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s tried to tuck in, to hide the side-tying, as she knows we slag her off for it!!

Hi AGAIN Em 👋, should join us for a chat one of these days.

• Haha
I keep looking at that close up of her feet and laughing 😂. The jaunty toe-point, the laces, the apparently no-brand trainers, the fact they’re a ‘teeny tiny’ size 9*

*no shade to any size 9 Tattle beauties out there, I’m sure you wouldn’t call yourself tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like she'll buy anything from Next. She puts things down in the cheaper shops. What is the point of these reels? Her ego feeders can just go online. They must be as dim as her.

Reactions: 6
That instagram with Mik - I know that the colour black is supposed to be slimming - but, not when it's the size of Billy Smart's circus tent. Three quarters of the screen is Em's black dress/top and the other quarter is Mik...........
---
....and the 'one leg bent' pose was the same pose Kristen Gehm used on her OOTD vlogs - she is also plus size. The girls on other gossip sites used to say she was 'airing her beef curtains'....... 😂 😂 😂 :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
These outfit videos on Instagram are awful. Why do we need to see her struggling to put on the clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll end up doing maybe 7 days of frumpits max then as soon as Candy's baby comes along that'll be the end of it

• Haha
Those outfit reels look like they were filmed in a changing room without her even knowing they're so bad! she looks gormless as she wrestles to get the clothes on and she's desperately trying to keep her angles so as not to show off her huge belly, saddo.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.