Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2482192

Can’t stop, won’t stop 😂…. Look how much her hair has declined in just a year!! I mean it’s still a bit tit there but duck me, looks so much thicker. I expect she’s blaming it on the ‘perimenopause’, nothing to do with the constant bleaching, and daily scorching with they big daft crimpers and her ‘burfday’ gifted GHDs.
Big daft crimpers made me lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder what her and Chris’s combined weight is? Hunched over that table she looked bloody enormous. He looks ready for a stroke any day. Both waddling along on the dog walk with all the flab wobbling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skipped through the Big Em playtime with that cricut thing and her wonky fingers. She looks like a 4 year old trying crafts for the first time at school. mouth open with a confused look on her face trying to concentrate.

Also the slightly over ripe blueberries on that cake gave me the boak. They’d be all squashed and slimy by the time she took it to work.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My 6yo autistic son is much better at crafts than Em. Seriously, he can concentrate with his mouth closed. She visibly struggles with keeping something with her fingers.
Also, she just can’t breathe properly during a simple walk, honestly it gives me nearly a panic attack that I can’t breathe. Need to mute moments she walks, I mean waddles.
And, I would rather pay triple money than try that so called cake.
More ads? She means more freebies and money, nothing to do with her subscibers. Moron.

Reactions: 7
Skipped through the Big Em playtime with that cricut thing and her wonky fingers. She looks like a 4 year old trying crafts for the first time at school. mouth open with a confused look on her face trying to concentrate.

Also the slightly over ripe blueberries on that cake gave me the boak. They’d be all squashed and slimy by the time she took it to work.
Thought that they'd have slid off by the time she got there and she'd have touched them all to put them back on.
Plus that Betty Crocker icing is enough to make you boak!

Actually came on to say tell me you're trying too hard without telling me you're trying too hard. Fake as f***

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Christ not these two together again. I’ve never seen two people so clearly uncomfortable in each others company. Mik just loses the plot and acts like she’s had about 20 redbulls for breakfast (tbh she probably has) and Em always looks on edge as if Mik might “accidentally” post unflattering footage…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thought that they'd have slid off by the time she got there and she'd have touched them all to put them back on.
Plus that Betty Crocker icing is enough to make you boak!

Actually came on to say tell me you're trying too hard without telling me you're trying too hard. Fake as f***
Wow, look how fat her face is in that third picture. Like an overgrown weeble!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched that reel. I can never understand that friendship at all. It’s so fake. Mik is jiggling manically, desperate for all the limelight and Em’s hair is just awful! Are they pairing up for some more cringy YouTube videos?

Reactions: 8
I'm no fan of Mik but I do love how she's worn a crop top to spend the day with Em! Shows off her waist nicely. I would do the same (if I had a waist) to meet up with Em, bet it pissed her right off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm no fan of Mik but I do love how she's worn a crop top to spend the day with Em! Shows off her waist nicely. I would do the same (if I had a waist) to meet up with Em, bet it pissed her right off!
She looks like the mum I’d avoid at the school gates does Mik. Trying too hard to be a cool mum but looking like she’s needs a Dettol bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bearing in mind Mikhila has a massive head herself, the size of Emma’s is something else.
B1955C9B-6A0A-4356-ABBF-68F0EBA5388E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Khila is a complete tosser, but them side-by-side these days really highlights what a big fat frump Emma is, she’s only a few years older too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.