It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how stupid does the house look with random ornamental pumpkins plonked everywhere. Less is more. Still, at least we can all look forward to Daisy, wedged in a wheelbarrow, looking surprised whilst holding a pumpkin being photographed by Kim 🙄
So predictable. Rinse and repeat year after year 🤔

Reactions: 11
I’m relatively new to Em but for some stupid reason keep watching her videos 🫤. When she’s talking about the kitchen fitter scheduling the work she says “he’ll fit us in somewhen.” I’ve never heard that, is that a thing or is it just an Em thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m relatively new to Em but for some stupid reason keep watching her videos 🫤. When she’s talking about the kitchen fitter scheduling the work she says “he’ll fit us in somewhen.” I’ve never heard that, is that a thing or is it just an Em thing?
Keep watching her. She does sometimes come across as a bit "special". Your in for a treat when you see Kittypaws film. You'll see just how "special" she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's done another car boot. Showed us price tags of 20p 50p etc. But made over 100 quid. How much stuff did she take? I reckon those tags were for our benefit. She showed other people's stall but not a single thing on hers. Silence speaks very loudly.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So she's done another car boot. Showed us price tags of 20p 50p etc. But made over 100 quid. How much stuff did she take? I reckon those tags were for our benefit. She showed other people's stall but not a single thing on hers. Silence speaks very loudly.
Gotta make room for the next load of #kindlygrifted stuff to be stored then car booted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Chris is just out running.........a few errands"

Phew, thank Christ for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she was rubbing the brush on her cheeks, Jesus wept. She should NOT be adding highlighter to them warts. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuinely snorted at the PS 🤣🤣
---
Half listening to the slog, perked up when she said she'd had a delivery and bought something from TikTok.... a bodysuit.... please 🙏 🙏 but no, makeup... maybe next time. Seeing her trying to pose in the viral body's would be up there with Kittypaws video 🤣🤣
I was shook to hear she’d actually paid for something rather than it being #kindlygrifted

Reactions: 8
She’s a right madam. The three of them went to the car boot sale and presumably her mum was wedged in the back seat amongst all the crap. I don’t know about anyone else, I always offer an older person or parent the front seat, especially if the back seat was going to be uncomfortable like that. I get there is more room in the back with her mum there vs Lady Muck, but still.

Also, getting up at 4.30am to wash your hair and sell £100 worth of crap on a Sunday would not be for me. I’d sooner take it the charity shop or tip and a more reasonable time of the day and not get £100. Imagine being that tight with three adult incomes In the house and the amount of freebies she gets!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
#kindlygrifted ARTIFICIAL TREE

Artificial tree!!!! Em, you really don’t have to take everything only because it is free…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a right madam. The three of them went to the car boot sale and presumably her mum was wedged in the back seat amongst all the crap. I don’t know about anyone else, I always offer an older person or parent the front seat, especially if the back seat was going to be uncomfortable like that. I get there is more room in the back with her mum there vs Lady Muck, but still.

Also, getting up at 4.30am to wash your hair and sell £100 worth of crap on a Sunday would not be for me. I’d sooner take it the charity shop or tip and a more reasonable time of the day and not get £100. Imagine being that tight with three adult incomes In the house and the amount of freebies she gets!
Her mum has her own car so I assumed she'd gone in her car with the stuff she was selling

Reactions: 3
So the greedy grabby grifter was coincidentally gifted a gazebo. Funny how its got the side bar shelves. Onslow's banged on before about wanting an outside bar. She should do the lottery. All she can grift is some cheap crappy one. It's 120 reduced from 150. She made that at the Carboot. She's so unlikeable.

Reactions: 10
The brows look worse every time I see them. They are supposed to be MICROBLADED

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 14.03.15.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her mum has her own car so I assumed she'd gone in her car with the stuff she was selling
For a 40 min drive, I’d be surprised if these tight buggers would want to use two lots of petrol. Em would be more likely to tie her mother to the roof racks 😂

So the greedy grabby grifter was coincidentally gifted a gazebo.
A second gazebo!

#kindlygrifted ARTIFICIAL TREE

Artificial tree!!!! Em, you really don’t have to take everything only because it is free…
Hey she’ll get a few quid for that at the next car boot sale! What a greedy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.