It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just follows all the other dimfluenzas. I cannot wait for her cricuted copy of the homesense halloween cushions. Not a single original bone in her tightfisted body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Was it last year she did all those horrible poo coloured cushions? Was that for Halloween, or just another one of her tit projects?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They weren’t Halloween. She bought a Sainsbury’s dress everyone else had in a yellow/orange, slightly 70s pattern and got a bit excited for some “70s theme homeware”.
She did a tit job of some cushions which are presumably landfill now and didn’t remotely go with her grey B&M hun decor.

IMG_0297.jpeg

IMG_0298.jpeg

Bought some brown kitchen items and stuck her wonky shite all over. Probably haggled in a charity shop for them and made a profit at the car boot after peeling the vinyl back off.

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

How Cricut give her this free stuff and pay her to make videos I’ll never know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ahhh, thats it. I remember that hideous dress now. Never seen any of that stuff in her vlogs since. Everything is a five minute wonder with our Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm old enough to remember 70's curtains. That dress was a copy. Somethings were better left in 70's. This odd woman would think it was funky 🤢 (I hate that word)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh, thats it. I remember that hideous dress now. Never seen any of that stuff in her vlogs since. Everything is a five minute wonder with our Em.
Hasn’t seen a look in this summer, probably doesn’t fit anymore. Onslow will have got a thrill, she’s flashing the lining there. (For those that missed it, Onslow made an unnecessary, creepy comment on a dress that was lined the the ‘What’s noo at M&S’ last week)

73782583-1461-44C4-ACD3-CB84BDE6A4F7.jpeg
6E627F86-DDB7-4FA0-A498-2BC9005737E7.jpeg

• Sick
Does she think being in Ireland is ONLY about drinking Guinness? I bet she doesn't even like it, but thinks that's what she has to show a million times.

Reactions: 16
I'm surprised she's not decked out in head- to -toe shamrock print and occasionally breaking out into little jigs ☘💃🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll probably get Chris to buy her a bit of Claddagh jewellery. I do think that would be nice.

• Haha
The past few months she's done a monthly catch up on IG. I'm sure Kim does this. Although I'm not surprised copy cat Daisy does now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also how stupid does the house look with random ornamental pumpkins plonked everywhere. Less is more. Still, at least we can all look forward to Daisy, wedged in a wheelbarrow, looking surprised whilst holding a pumpkin being photographed by Kim 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.