It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can bet your life she made sure her colleagues knew her birthday was coming up! She probably expects a big old fuss made of her at work, more gifts! They prob all have to sing happy birthday to her! Then she has the cheek to take in the cheapest cakes she could find.
Bet Emma has her birthday as the only one announced and regular reminders in the lead up

Reactions: 5
I don’t watch her blogs very often or comment on here about - but jesus, the state of that hair! 😲 it definitely looks like she got ready in a hurry!!! I was screaming when she put that bonnet on 💀 Also I’m genuinely terrified about the size of her and Chris 😱 they’ve really grown- I hope they’ll find the motivation to sort themselves out soon before it’s too late!! 42 going on 12 years old more like!

Reactions: 12
Bet Emma has her birthday as the only one announced and regular reminders in the lead up
Staff Memo.......its EMMA'S BIRTHDAY.....DO NOT, we repeat Do NOT forget. Otherwise the ladies loo's will be out of use while she's in there having a toddler tantrum. Ps. The cakes and gifts must be of a high quality and not like the cheap tit that you will receive from her on your birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she able to go anywhere or buy anything with showing off about it! So childlike, I find it so pathetic. Just F off and live a life without needing constant likes. It’s so ‘look at me I’m so adventurous and oh so travelled’ you also just know that there will be a 4 part vlog about wherever she’s gone to. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Can't wait for the hotel room tour. "Oh look, there's a kettle. There's a toilet"
100% she will go to Chanel and buy a eye pencil sharpener BUT ask them to put it in the biggest bag they have 🤣🤣🤣 She’s honestly such a loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
100% she will go to Chanel and buy a eye pencil sharpener BUT ask them to put it in the biggest bag they have 🤣🤣🤣 She’s honestly such a loser
Pretty sure she did this last time didn't she. She'll then hang the bag on her wardrobe door or position it in view of wherever the camera is pointed for try-ons because she thinks that makes everyone think she's something special and has a wardrobe full of designer labels rather than a wardrobe full of Shein.

I just find it very grasping and cringeworthy. Positioning F&M hamper boxes or designer bags you've snagged from the cheapest purchase (or to be fair any purchase) just so your viewers can see them is a bit of a sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet she'll wear one of her berets and a stripy top. She should go the whole hog and wear a chain of onions. She's so odd. She's only seeing Moulin Rouge because her mum bought her tickets. When her and Onslow went to Paris they sat outside there moaning it was too dear. I wonder how many hints she had to drop. Seeing as she themes her outfits to where she's going I can only imagine what she'll be wearing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Her and Chris have gone to Dublin.........
Dublins mega-expensive. Can't wait for her and Chris to pop their head into everything on their rosta and then decide it 'wasn't for them' or 'Chris didn't fancy it' when they see the prices.

• Haha
Imagine doing a whole reel on GuiNNess and tagging the location as Guiness. Be better Em, you're an influenza.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.