It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god what 47 year old woman needs so much tat on her birthday?? She was in her element rifling through that gift bag wasn’t she. Her mum bought her all those bits , the CT lipliner, theatre tickets and gift vouchers. Does she need all that ?? The amount of chocolate was obscene. Her mum should have bought her a fruit basket instead.
Those pink sunglasses my god. Shows her utterly gigantic her face it !
She should have just had her gym membership paid for and some proper trainers she can be arsed to tie up properly given to her. She doesn’t need more crap, she can comfortably afford all she was given

Reactions: 11
She should gave given those pink glasses to Martha. They look like kids ones on her ginormous face. Her face reminds me of that ham you only ate at Christmas. Opened, and the same shape if you turn the tin around 🤢🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What go me was when the dog knew he was going for a walk he jumped up on the sofa ready to have his lead put on him, they’ve trained him to do that so they don’t have to bend as far down to him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Imagine if your best friend, sister-in-law, work colleague etc said "Do you want to come round on Saturday and watch me fold a few dresses" or "Did you have a great birthday? Any nice prezzies?" and they replied..."I've got a video here on my phone, do you want to see it, it's only 23 mins long" orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "do you want to spend a day with me? If you can't make it, I'll record it for you and you can watch it on your lunch break" we'd run a bloody mile :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You really wouldn't want to be invited to Emma's house. You would have to theme your outfit to the occasion, you would spend the whole time wondering if she was silently judging your clothes. I bet she sends a dress code out with her invitations. No entry if you are not turned out appropriately.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her make up skills are non existent, the base (in the latest vlog) is so patchy it looks like cow print, brown in places, white in others, looks like she used the auburn lip gloss to do her brows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she's so tight and bratty- getting annoyed that she has to take cakes in to work on her birthday and doesn't understand why she should have to rather than other people be bringing it in for her. Surely the whole point is that it's just an easy way to celebrate a birthday in an office so it never gets forgotten and everyone gets a bit of cake, the basic point of it being that you get to enjoy multiple rounds of free cake the rest of the year when it's anyone else's birthday and they bring their own in, in exchange for bringing in your own once every 12 months.

Absolutely shameless stinginess to take in 3 cheapest possible packs of cakes - a couple of boxes of mr kipling and something else she probably made a special trip to B&M or Poundland for. Reminds me of how proud she was when her and her mum haggled in the charity shop when anyone else would be mortified to even think of doing so. You can imagine her gloating in the passenger seat to Chris about how she's managed to technically do it for only a few quid.

All the while clearly expects people to pay their own cash for her god awful baking on her 'coffee mornings' even though what she brings in looks like a child mauled it and is only fit for the bin.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Thoughts from that vlog:

• How many flowery tent dresses does she actually own?
• Martha is 💯 going to get bullied at school.
• This woman, who works full time, has no dependants, and is clearly comfortable, is that tight she asks for anything over the value of £10 for her birthday. Buy your own bleeping straighteners!!
• At least one of those boxes of Mr Kipling wouldn’t of made it past her train journey.
• WHAT IN THE ACTUAL duck IS GOING ON WITH THOSE EYEBROWS??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
For my birthday this year I went for dinner with some friends and ordered a cake from a local bakery to take with me to share. I don’t normally order cake but just fancied it this year. There was loads left cos I wanted to take some into work for my colleagues. This is what it looked like before we ate it. Not a £Mr Kipling in sight.

3645AC4C-7E3D-4C43-A862-23DB1CD4DA52.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I ought to have filmed my birthday present .....'unboxing a baby Royal Python'.........much more interesting than a bag of tat 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If I was her I'd be devastated with those eyebrows. What is going on with them? There's no actual shape to them, and they're orange! The whole vlog my eyes were drawn to them, and not in a good way.

Reactions: 13
For my birthday this year I went for dinner with some friends and ordered a cake from a local bakery to take with me to share. I don’t normally order cake but just fancied it this year. There was loads left cos I wanted to take some into work for my colleagues. This is what it looked like before we ate it. Not a £Mr Kipling in sight.

View attachment 2406250
It’s my 50th in a couple of months and I’ve ordered cupcakes to take into work. That’s just how it works.
To add, I could just eat a piece of your cake!

• Heart
Exactly 👏 - I find it really enjoyable treating other people and sharing in something special is a really nice feeling. It's obviously a very different story if someone isn't able to spare the money for something like that then of course they aren't obliged and shouldn't feel they have to impress but Em easily can afford the gesture of cake (even just something slightly better than what she took) she just doesn't want to and can't comprehend any scenario where she isn't the one being treated and paid for. A sad life when you're consciously trying to spend as little as possible on other people or tighten the purse strings when it's you paying but love it when others dig deep.

That cake looks absolutely gorgeous as an aside! I bet all at the table/work were thrilled!

• Heart
You have to laugh at her clinging on to the last half inch of of the CT Lip Liner until an occasion when she could convince someone to buy her one. Instead of, like a regular grown up, buying something for yourself when you run out or need a new one.

Too tight to fork out for the lip liner and too tight in Asda to buy anything but the cheapest possible cakes.

Her understanding of the cake thing is mad. Logistically who needs a calendar of their colleagues birthdays to remember to bring them a cake in. Say there’s 15 in your office, that’s 14 cakes a year you have to plan, then on your own birthday you get to take home 14 cakes?! Maybe I’m not a greedy cow like our Em, but I do not need 14 cakes on my birthday, and I have more going on in my life than to remember 14 other birthdays of people I happen to work with but don’t necessarily like. But you know what is easy, remembering my own birthday, and buying ONE cake a year. Maybe that’s why it’s done! God, she’s a moron.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why she hasn’t tried the Aldi stuff, they done really good dupes of stuff. Suppose Emma’s into it being fancy or can’t get to an Aldi without her taxi

Reactions: 8
I ought to have filmed my birthday present .....'unboxing a baby Royal Python'.........much more interesting than a bag of tat 😂
My mind is in the gutter… I honestly thought this was a euphemism 🫠🤣🤣! Then I remembered from past posts @evoway13 you do indeed keep reptiles 🐍 lol
---
You have to laugh at her clinging on to the last half inch of of the CT Lip Liner until an occasion when she could convince someone to buy her one. Instead of, like a regular grown up, buying something for yourself when you run out or need a new one.

Too tight to fork out for the lip liner and too tight in Asda to buy anything but the cheapest possible cakes.

Her understanding of the cake thing is mad. Logistically who needs a calendar of their colleagues birthdays to remember to bring them a cake in. Say there’s 15 in your office, that’s 14 cakes a year you have to plan, then on your own birthday you get to take home 14 cakes?! Maybe I’m not a greedy cow like our Em, but I do not need 14 cakes on my birthday, and I have more going on in my life than to remember 14 other birthdays of people I happen to work with but don’t necessarily like. But you know what is easy, remembering my own birthday, and buying ONE cake a year. Maybe that’s why it’s done! God, she’s a moron.
but the only birthday they’d REALLY need to remember is big Princess Fiona’s, she’s the only one that matters!

She’s such a saddo, and getting worse. Is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg just caught up! Christ I dislike her but I’m so embarrassed for her!
Her eyebrows are sooooo bad. I had the worst brows ever and on my 40th treated myself to having them done properly. I’ve inserted a pic (sorry to the account that hated me posting pics of myself, it was defo you Emma) when I look at them then hers it’s so funny, couldn’t happen to a better person. Although I paid around £300 so I guess Em went el cheapo!
Chris has the most disgusting teeth, like all that money buying crap, going on holidays and you’re walking around with teeth like that in your early 40s
Lassie needs to give herself a shake. She’s genuinely disgusting to look at and watch. My daughter who’s 20 was watching with me and asked why she was acting like a kid but looks like an old woman. She couldn’t believe it when I said ‘she’s only 42’ my kid was shocked!
When I watch her I never feel envious it’s always total disgust and embarrassment that this big oaf acts so weird.

edit to add: those are my natural lashes Emma, I just get them laminated. Before you pipe up ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You can bet your life she made sure her colleagues knew her birthday was coming up! She probably expects a big old fuss made of her at work, more gifts! They prob all have to sing happy birthday to her! Then she has the cheek to take in the cheapest cakes she could find.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.