It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched AllThingsShannon?, now that is an eye opener on buying more tat than Em and Youpenga put together.

The flat is filled to the rafters.

Though I like her mum.

Reactions: 5
Nothing wrong with going to the cinema alone.
What they mean is Emma is incapable of doing anything on her own. She uses her mum and Chris as taxis. I personally think she went with someone else. Either her mum or she’d have been waiting for a lift from somewhere and seems a bit pointless for Chris to drive somewhere and back and then back again. Emma seems immune to buses/public transport unless she is forced too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she go to the cinema alone? 😮
She's all growed up now. Waddling to the shops, the cinema......Hi Em 🙋‍♀️
---
Has anyone watched AllThingsShannon?, now that is an eye opener on buying more tat than Em and Youpenga put together.

The flat is filled to the rafters.

Though I like her mum.
I really like Shannon and her mum but I've never seen so much stuff in a house. Every surface is covered. Makes me feel claustrophobic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like her as well, but she is another one who doesn’t reply to comments.

Her mum is funny and very likeable.
Tbf she has always replied, maybe not straight away. I haven't watched her for a good few weeks. Hope she's not changed like a lot of these floggers do. I love her mum though.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen this Barbie Movie, why would it make her proud to be a woman?

I remember being home from school recovering after having my appendix removed.
The Inn Of The Sixth Happiness came on the television, an old film even then, but based on a true story. It became one of my favourite films, it's the film that makes me proud to be a woman.
I did a project on Gladys Aylward in my last year at primary school, the story has stuck with me ever since.

I saw the Barbie movie, I liked it and its all about girl power but I didn't shed a tear, cold hearted witch that I am!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this Barbie Movie, why would it make her proud to be a woman?

I remember being home from school recovering after having my appendix removed.
The Inn Of The Sixth Happiness came on the television, an old film even then, but based on a true story. It became one of my favourite films, it's the film that makes me proud to be a woman.
My son went with his girlfriend. Said it wasn't great and the best thing was Ryan Gosling. She hated it.

Reactions: 4
There are so many other inspirational women out there who could make her proud to be a woman! Emmeline Pankhurst, Malala, Greta Thunberg, the women's football teams etc etc - but no, she opts for Barbie, who isn't actually even a real person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There are so many other inspirational women out there who could make her proud to be a woman! Emmeline Pankhurst, Malala, Greta Thunberg, the women's football teams etc etc - but no, she opts for Barbie, who isn't actually even a real person.
Completely agree! She's so vacuous. I can't imagine those huge sausage fingers playing with Barbie as a kid.

Also relies on her friends to give her ideas. Like the Vegas and New York obsession is purely because of Mikhila, Same with going to big concerts with Kim.
Trots along to the mayflower theatre whenever it's free but has she ever paid to go there???? Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I quite liked the Barbie movie, but ffs, might have known Emma would ‘love’ it. She has absolutely no imagination or an original thought in her head.

I’ve just been to see Oppenheimer. Have been excited to see it ever since I knew about it coming out. Em wouldn’t go anywhere near a film like that. She’s thick as tit!

Reactions: 11
Over 40's fashion? Isn't what you wear in your 40's basically the same as what you wear in your 30's. The thread is coming out of that leopard print dress because it's way too small for her! You can see the fabric is so stretched in the middle! She thinks she's such a style guru.
And! I would not admit to wearing bloody maternity clothes! She thinks she's so tiny fitting into a size 18 maternity dress! Good lord! I've heard it all now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
.....fashion for the over 40's and doesn't know what seersucker is :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dress from Shien doesn’t scream ‘take me on a Grecian holiday’ it’s screams ‘sweatshop labour’.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Over 40's fashion? Isn't what you wear in your 40's basically the same as what you wear in your 30's. The thread is coming out of that leopard print dress because it's way too small for her! You can see the fabric is so stretched in the middle! She thinks she's such a style guru.
And! I would not admit to wearing bloody maternity clothes! She thinks she's so tiny fitting into a size 18 maternity dress! Good lord! I've heard it all now!
I just turned 40 last week and I can confirm I am still wearing the clothes I wore in my 30s 😂
Or should I have gone out and got a whole new wardrobe? 🤣

• Haha
Comments are turned off again. I was going to comment about Shein but no comments allowed. Funny that.

• Wow
How the duck has her hair got so many different colours in it? Looks bloody awful. It’s like Em and the awful technicolour hairdo

IMG_4580.jpeg
IMG_4581.jpeg

Then she goes to the hairdresser to get her roots done but they still look like this 😳

IMG_4585.png

IMG_4586.png

looks like her hairdresser is about as good at hairdressing as Em is at going to the choir

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Comments are turned off again. I was going to comment about Shein but no comments allowed. Funny that.
Which goes to show she’s must be aware of Shiens rep and doesn’t want anyone to make a legitimate observation about her promoting it.
Like you say, funny that.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.