It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was 50 in January, I still own a shirt I had when I was 22. French connection. Still in fashion, alright I admit its too small but still fashionable 🤣 wearing an 18 in maternity doesn't mean your an 18. She's pushing a 30. Hi Em. 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vlog today shows just how deluded she is and how much she loves herself.
Size 22? Size 18? Ffs those dresses are stretched to high heaven.
Looked up Size 22 guide for Nobody's child. Says a 22 is a 120cm bust... which is not a 22 and in non stretch material? 🤦‍🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Cinches her in? Yeah right.
People at work telling her that 80s denim jacket looks great? Enablers.
And how many times did she use fabulous to describe herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How many times is she going to bang on about those bldy ‘Nobody’s Child’ dresses!? No doubt hoping for some to be #kindlygrifted 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t care. She will kick a 5yo child in the head to send him/her to sew a new dress if someone will promise her that dress for free. How many tent dresses she actually needs? 10? 30? 100? Doesn’t matter if it’s FREE. I assume sweet Em will make a profit from it on the carboot. Can you imagine - poor kids make it for a bowl of rice and Em will sell it and buy a bucket or six of cheap asda sweets.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
People at work telling her that 80s denim jacket looks great? Enablers.
I always get the feeling she works in an office which is more male energy - not sure why, so they probably said it once and she's hanging on to that. Or she asks them if they like it and if it looks great, and of course, face to face they are bound to say it looks great. They don't want to upset the woman who hangs the bunting and makes the afternoon tea shizz happen.

I always get the feeling she works in an office which is more male energy - not sure why, so they probably said it once and she's hanging on to that. Or she asks them if they like it and if it looks great, and of course, face to face they are bound to say it looks great. They don't want to upset the woman who hangs the bunting and makes the afternoon tea shizz happen.
They also don't want another locked in the loo crying incident again 😭 They've got to say what they think she wants to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe people actually go up to her in the street and ask her where her dresses are from. I could understand if they were nice! But the hideous fruit salad dress or some horrible tat from shein that some poor soul slaved to make...

Reactions: 9
As usual I am dumbstruck at the CONFIDENCE of this woman! Parading around in huge tent dresses that we've all seen over and over again, eye bleeping the camera as she models them for us. The pure narcissism is off the scale, particularly as we all know what she looks like in real life.

Reactions: 17
The people at work are taking the piss Em. Who goes up to her in the wild and says she looks nice? Some simpleton surely, or another piss taker. She's so deluded its comical. She is not pretty at all.

We need kittypaws Big Em In The Wild video reposting immediately !
Here you go here is warty mcmunter in her glory courtesy of tattle royalty @kittypaws

F.y.i watch it at 0.5 speed for a bigger laugh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching it in 2.0 speed is also hilarious 🤣 closest we’ll ever get to seeing Em move quickly

Uploading it again

• Heart
  • Haha
IMG_5856.jpeg
Well well well… look who supports this entitled “celeb” who tried to get free cakes for her birthday party from a small business in exchange for exposure on social media. Doesn’t this just solidify everything that is said about Em on here. How anyone can support this especially given the cost of living crisis at the moment is beyond insane!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2351739Well well well… look who supports this entitled “celeb” who tried to get free cakes for her birthday party from a small business in exchange for exposure on social media. Doesn’t this just solidify everything that is said about Em on here. How anyone can support this especially given the cost of living crisis at the moment is beyond insane!
bleeping hell that’s outrageous

Reactions: 10
I just turned 40 last week and I can confirm I am still wearing the clothes I wore in my 30s 😂
Or should I have gone out and got a whole new wardrobe? 🤣
I’m about to turn 50 (yikes) and I’m not wearing the same clothes anymore, as I’ve ditched the dowdy shapeless stuff and started wearing fun bright things (I also work in a children’s centre). Mine also have pockets Em but I paid for them myself! Just to note that I genuinely did have someone ask me where I got my dress the other day 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well well well… look who supports this entitled “celeb” who tried to get free cakes for her birthday party from a small business in exchange for exposure on social media.
Doesn’t surprise me one bit. She’s a disgrace.
#bekind 😒

Reactions: 10
Why is she so obsessed with pockets on dresses? Does she store food in them? Actually it's probably a mirror so she can eye duck herself at any given opportunity. I would tell her she's disgusting supporting Shein but I'm barred, 🤣 so Em when you read here......your a greedy narcissist who should be ashamed of herself 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.