It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's odd how she matches her outfits to every event she goes to. I mean, I did this...when I.was about 7! There's being young at heart, which I'm all for but Em just seems super child like.
The only time I’ve specifically dressed for a musical, is when I’ve been to watch the Rocky Horror Show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She actually said something like ‘normally you’d wear purple clothing to Willy Wonka’
No Emma, I wouldn’t. It wouldn’t even enter my brain to dress according to a musical 🙈
Just watched the Willy Wonka vlog, can't see many people wearing purple.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only time I’ve specifically dressed for a musical, is when I’ve been to watch the Rocky Horror Show 😂
I thought traditionally, that’s the only one people dressed up for. No one is wearing purple to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or whatever, loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yay! It's that TOTM. No, not that one, she's peri-menopausal silly. It's the monthly butcher some plastic with some more plastic, to honour her Cricut contract. Poor Martha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a terrible ambassador for Cricut when all she shows it’s capable of is labelling stuff. I’ll pass thx and buy a Sharpie from Poundland for that job Em 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The waste she was making with that vinyl was shocking. Especially that she realised part way through she was having to freestyle the spots anyway. How are they sponsoring her for that?!

IMG_1364.jpeg

She always looks uncomfortable crafting, tits look perched on the table, hunched up with no neck.

And for those that love the wonky fingers, they look especially wonky scrolling through that app with her grown out nails.

IMG_1363.jpeg

Also what kid goes to school with 12 coloured gel pens only, how about trying Emma, and buy actual school supplies- normal pen, pencil, ruler, rubber, sharpener, protractor… no.

Lol at the Joanie dress lining being too tight. Maybe buy your actual size, just because something is shirred, it doesn’t need to be stretched out to maximum. I find Joanie sizing quite generous.

Her brows are looking worse and worse, she’s got to be fuming about that if she paid for them herself. Looks like a drag queen putting her makeup up at the beginning.

IMG_0284.jpeg

Of course we were treated to what she got for her birthday. I don’t know anyone else over the age of 25 that gets anything like she does! Did she already have GHDs? How has she ruined them in 4 years, I bought mine in 2009 and they’re as good as new. The pink sunglasses look absolutely terrible on her big Bo Selecta man head haha, they’ll be on the car boot new month I bet!

IMG_0285.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
God knows what she's done to her GHD's - I've had mind for 7 years and still as good as noooooo.
Also, serious question here; we know how she loves going to the theatre with her freebie tickets and all, but how does she and Chris actually fit into the theatre seats? They can be cramped an uncomfortable for the average sized person.

She’s a terrible ambassador for Cricut when all she shows it’s capable of is labelling stuff. I’ll pass thx and buy a Sharpie from Poundland for that job Em 🤦‍♀️
This annoys me too. I love my cricut but I hardly ever use it for labelling stuff. It can do so much more but that would take some more effort to practice!

This annoys me too. I love my cricut but I hardly ever use it for labelling stuff. It can do so much more but that would take some more effort to practice!
If you only watched Ems channel, you’d think that all it was capable of doing. God know why she was #kindlygrifted one.

• Haha
When you see what Catherine at Dainty Diaries does with hers, it really show's Em up to be a total amateur and one that is bringing down the brand name. And you just know if she was funding all the materials and the outlay of the machine, she wouldn't be at all interested.

Reactions: 8
How much you reckon she charged her neice for the Cricuted bits? How inconsiderate being bought chocolate when she's on a health kick 🙄 The Turkish Delight was in the fridge downstairs. I think she was referring to Chris The Fridge Millard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much you reckon she charged her neice for the Cricuted bits? How inconsiderate being bought chocolate when she's on a health kick 🙄 The Turkish Delight was in the fridge downstairs. I think she was referring to Chris The Fridge Millard.
Who is she kidding? She’d scoffed the Turkish delight in one sitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How boring, I wouldn't call that feeble effort crafting.
If only she had followed Willy Wonka's advice to look into her imagination, she might have created something a bit more exciting for poor Martha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My god what 47 year old woman needs so much tat on her birthday?? She was in her element rifling through that gift bag wasn’t she. Her mum bought her all those bits , the CT lipliner, theatre tickets and gift vouchers. Does she need all that ?? The amount of chocolate was obscene. Her mum should have bought her a fruit basket instead.
Those pink sunglasses my god. Shows her utterly gigantic her face it !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.