It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it depends what the relative is like. The 3 of them seem to get on really well and Christine appears quite east going, so I guess it works for them. It does seem that Em has the overall say on the decor and stuff though.

Reactions: 4
I'd imagine, as long as everyone panders to pensioner toddler Em, and bites their tongues, everything in the house is rosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Chris and Christine are scared of upsetting Big Em. We’ve seen how Em turns on the quivering lip and waterworks at the slightest thing. Must be like walking on eggshells living with her unless you go along with everything she wants, which they do for an easy life.

Reactions: 9
After watching Em for years, I’m now just realising that I never knew her mum was called Christine!

She's uploaded 'Outfits of the week'.....and most of them include items you can't get anymore. I thought the whole idea of these videos was so you could go out and buy the same??? (not that I would lol)

Also, she tries a lighter version of the DW foundation (I think she's been reading here - *waves*).....and it's 100% better

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's trying out a lighter version of Estee Lauder double wear as her foundation is too heavy 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Hi Em. Maybe instead of buying tents invest in a few pairs of new shoes. Those black sandals do not go with your dresses. And when your getting your nails done, get your toes painted professionally. Being all dolled up with tit toenails just ruins everything. Btw I always notice people's toenails🤣🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
🤢 If her ‘tied on the side’ dirty vans are anything to go by, I imagine she can’t reach to paint her own toes anyway. Carers Chris or Christine must have to do them for her.

• Haha
So she's trying out a lighter version of Estee Lauder double wear as her foundation is too heavy 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Hi Em. Maybe instead of buying tents invest in a few pairs of new shoes. Those black sandals do not go with your dresses. And when your getting your nails done, get your toes painted professionally. Being all dolled up with tit toenails just ruins everything. Btw I always notice people's toenails🤣🤢🤢🤢
Yes, those shoes are awful, mind you, don’t suppose those trotters would look good in ballet flats… or indeed anything!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Kim bought her a noo dressing gown for her birthday. I get the feeling she probably sent Kim a link to the dressing gown in advance of her birthday....

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 13.01.08.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She just tries too hard with her dress style/ hair/ makeup/ accessories..The dresses she wore out on her birthday were just so oot. The one she wore in the daytime when they were out looked ridiculous, everyone else in that vlog just had on casual clothes. All of the accessories she wears just look bizarre and really fuddy duddy. Same as with the house decor, it all looks really dated and just thrown together with 0% of style

Reactions: 10
She tries way too hard with her outfits! And what was that hideous dress she kept comparing to the lickable wallpaper?! This is a grown ass woman!

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine if it was Chris having dinner with another woman?.

She would be crying real ugly tears while filming herself.

Her feet in the black sandals look awful.

Reactions: 8
Hell will freeze over before that man will have any form of social life away from pensioner baby Em. Come on Dais, mention the golf clubs or maybe Onslow himself can reference them when he's waffling in the background.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.