It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries way too hard with her outfits! And what was that hideous dress she kept comparing to the lickable wallpaper?! This is a grown ass woman!
I know, why is it dresses every day? I wear leggings about half the week 😂 my outfits of the week would be so boring!

And why does she put make up on for a lazy Sunday at home? duck that, I could not be arsed.

Reactions: 9
I know, why is it dresses every day? I wear leggings about half the week 😂 my outfits of the week would be so boring!

And why does she put make up on for a lazy Sunday at home? duck that, I could not be arsed.
She’s made dressing up her whole personality and dedicated a room of the house to it. It’s the only hobby she’s made stick. No mention of gym, choir, holistic shite for a while. She has so little going on her life and honestly I think she’s a bit simple, that she takes great pleasure in picking out a tent frock, picking a bag and earrings to match, then whatever the outfit, pairs it with some ugly orthopaedic sandals.

I guess she finds these big stretchy tent dresses the most comfortable, and while she continues to pile on weight, isn’t worrying about a fixed waistband. Even if she’s delusional about bursting through the threads of the shirring on that brown dress because she’s maxed it out!

Reactions: 12
She’s made dressing up her whole personality and dedicated a room of the house to it. It’s the only hobby she’s made stick. No mention of gym, choir, holistic shite for a while. She has so little going on her life and honestly I think she’s a bit simple, that she takes great pleasure in picking out a tent frock, picking a bag and earrings to match, then whatever the outfit, pairs it with some ugly orthopaedic sandals.

I guess she finds these big stretchy tent dresses the most comfortable, and while she continues to pile on weight, isn’t worrying about a fixed waistband. Even if she’s delusional about bursting through the threads of the shirring on that brown dress because she’s maxed it out!
How many times did she go to the gym? Because you know she would have mentioned every time she went!

Reactions: 6
How many times did she go to the gym? Because you know she would have mentioned every time she went!
Cancelled once because the person wasn’t available to do an induction. Obviously didn’t think she could just go and sit on a bike or walk on a treadmill without that. Went for an induction. Went once more, full face of makeup, sat round at home in the giant Nirvana T-shirt after, saying it was lovely and cool in their air con. i.e. presumed she lifted some 1kg dumbbells for a few mins then sat in their cafe, if she didn’t come straight home NEEDING to shower on a hot day. Not sure she’s mentioned it since, and probably uses the giant Nirvana shirt as a nighty now.

Reactions: 10
So Kim bought her a noo dressing gown for her birthday. I get the feeling she probably sent Kim a link to the dressing gown in advance of her birthday....

View attachment 2399115
😲 WTF are those lumps on her cheeks, they look like widely - spaced arse cheeks, just weird 😂
Never noticed those before 🤷‍♀️
So Kim bought her a noo dressing gown for her birthday. I get the feeling she probably sent Kim a link to the dressing gown in advance of her birthday....

View attachment 2399115
what the f are those lumps on her cheeks, they look like widely-spaced arse cheeks…weird 🤣

Hi em 👋 tell us you read here without telling us. So most important for you now you’ve reached the grand old age of 42 is sensible shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh god it's embarrassing how much she reads here.
This week alone it's
1. Lighter foundation
2. 'sensible' shoes

can we have a gym update plz?

• Haha
Yes....peri menopausal woman, who sing in a choir, only when they're not too busy at the gym or rubbing someone's head or cricuting things within an inch of their lives.
.....and dressing up in a 'lickable wallpaper dress' (also known to wear animal print for the lion king) for the theatre; red. white and blue for any royal event; a happy birthday badge and headband for her birthday; cricuted Harry style's bag and denim jacket for his concert...........I am so looking forward to the Taylor Swift attire 😂

• Haha
.....and dressing up in a 'lickable wallpaper dress' (also known to wear animal print for the lion king) for the theatre; red. white and blue for any royal event; a happy birthday badge and headband for her birthday; cricuted Harry style's bag and denim jacket for his concert...........I am so looking forward to the Taylor Swift attire 😂
Can you imagine what an absolute tit show she's gonna look like. So now she puts comfort over style. Tbh looking back at her first flogs when she was what, early 30's? That woman has never ever been stylish.

Reactions: 7
She actually said something like ‘normally you’d wear purple clothing to Willy Wonka’
No Emma, I wouldn’t. It wouldn’t even enter my brain to dress according to a musical 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually said something like ‘normally you’d wear purple clothing to Willy Wonka’
No Emma, I wouldn’t. It wouldn’t even enter my brain to dress according to a musical 🙈
She should’ve taken that hideous purple handbag she’s so proud of to see Willy Wonka.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's odd how she matches her outfits to every event she goes to. I mean, I did this...when I.was about 7! There's being young at heart, which I'm all for but Em just seems super child like.

Reactions: 6
I think it's odd how she matches her outfits to every event she goes to. I mean, I did this...when I.was about 7! There's being young at heart, which I'm all for but Em just seems super child like.
She matches her outfits to wherever she's going but the outfits themselves don't ever match the shoes, bags or Pat Butcher earrings.

I've just watched that tiktok. I'm sure my nan wore shoes like that in the 70's. And as for them earrings. What do they say? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. She should have listened to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.